Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? (94581 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home / Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ahamonyeka(m): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
One yahoo boy don camp her for church programm.she will soon come back

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by BanyXchi: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
Xkale1996:
fine how
Stop they lie abeg

When it comes to beautiful girls
Don't mention Yoruba

Fulani
Igbo

don't mention ibo in the same sentence with beauty. Fulani, Kanuri, Yoruba, Esan yes but don't mention ibo in thesame sentence with beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by BanyXchi: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
NBAYoungBoyNBA:
Which Yoruba girls are you talking about? Or are you just catching cruise?
what's cruise in what he said?
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by BanyXchi: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
Midehi3:

I weak for his comment, yoruba girls wey don bleach tire, who no bleach is dirty, fact
wetin dey bleach pass your transgender-looking ibo women?
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Asswipemod: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Emilokan disillusionist. Always in a constant state of disillusion. That brain capacity is dead.

Coward

😆😆😆😆😆😝😝😝😝
Wailer Banton misses me. I say I no do, àbí na by force? I am not a queer like you. I am straight.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ericmor: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
after reading the topic and open the post, the first thing i checked was her picture and i was like this girl looks familiar tho, but when i latter decided to read, i realized that she is from bariga which is close to shomolu where i use to see someone that looks like her. can you please post her full picture. and i will advice you ask some of your friends or her friends in shomolu and akoka area because is like i saw this face recently around any of those area but post the full picture first for me to be sure

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ahnie: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
Some of ya needs serious epp.enough with your filthy comments.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Auskyd(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
illicit:
Yoruba girls can fine ehn

I don't think she's is missing tho, she is enjoying her self somewhere

wink

I knew one buffoon was going to do this. Una no dey disappoint. Asswipe

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by rickleye: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Artist002:
Let them find Eleniyan

Exactly ! Eleniyan
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by mradjoy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
ericmor:
after reading the topic and open the post, the first thing i checked was her picture and i was like this girl looks familiar tho, but when i latter decided to read, i realized that she is from bariga which is close to shomolu where i use to see someone that looks like her. can you please post her full picture. and i will advice you ask some of your friends or her friends in shomolu and akoka area because is like i saw this face recently around any of those area but post the full picture first for me to be sure

Thank you very much, her mom just confirmed to me that she's now back home.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by mradjoy(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
Thank you everyone, she's now back home.

God bless you all

Pls does anyone think it's alright to open a new thread to just inform everyone that my little niece is now back home hale and hearty?
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by SugarGirl44(f): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
She is half Igbo and half yoruba

But you guys don’t say that about chioma with davido despite she having a Yoruba mum.
Ibos and dirty ways.
Who cursed you people

4 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
SugarGirl44:

But you guys don’t say that about chioma with davido despite she having a Yoruba mum.
Ibos and dirty ways.
Who cursed you people
Chioma has a Yoruba mom?
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Frivolousfriend: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
mradjoy:

God bless you all

Pls does anyone think it's alright to open a new thread to just inform everyone that my little niece is now back home hale and hearty?

After engaging in marathon sex.
You won't disclose what happened.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ahnie: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
So where did she vanished to?you owe me an answer.
mradjoy:

God bless you all

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by IslamIsIdiotic: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
The name of Chef Chioma's father is Chief Avril Rowland and her mother's name is Chioma Rowland and she was born in Owerri and spent the first 16 years of her life in Owerri, but somehow this anonymous entity who probably looks like a fat ugly baboon has managed to dig up a Yoruba ancestry for her.
Believe me when I tell you that neither Chioma or Davido need your approval and your existence means as much to them as a pile of dog shît.

SugarGirl44:

Ibos and dirty ways.
Who cursed you people
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Octopusssy(f): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
mradjoy:

God bless you all

Where did she go to? You owe us an explanation
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ericmor: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
mradjoy:

Thank you very much, her mom just confirmed to me that she's now back home.

Glory be to God. you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by ShaqFu: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
mradjoy:

God bless you all

Open a new thread and tell everyone she's been found.

You can also tell us where she was found and why she was there... We are waiting...

2 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Octopusssy:

Where did she go to? You owe us an explanation
boy house to collect d Koko!

We dey tell una since una nor dey hear!

cool
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by effido666: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Guy get sense kidnapping is real they nearly kidnapped my sister for my presence no be small fight
then let them call the family for ransom or are they just kidnapping just like dat ....may God bring her back safely
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by eteba(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
Deep down my heart, i honestly hope and wish she's enjoying herself somewhere and not actually missing, God please show up for her.

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by yahoodetector: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
illicit:
Yoruba girls can fine ehn

How is Udensi Ngozi a Yoruba person?

Dey play!!
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by toyoson0(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
Have noticed most comments on Social media are mostly turning to tribalism insults, must everything b tribalism . And we keep on wondering why this country is still a shit hole.

As a country there should be unity amongst all tribe in this country. Most of us have taken this tibalism too far.

Any small thing will turn to competition amongst the tribes.
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
Has she been found?
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Midex88(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
No. Have not seen her
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by minato12: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
mradjoy:
Dear mods, I'm sorry if this isn't the right section to post this. Kindly help move it to the right section if necessary and push it to the front page ASAP. Thank you.

Here's my little niece who left her place of residence in Bariga, Lagos since 2nd of June, 2023.

We've reported to the nearest police station, but still need to do this.

Her name is: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo

She's 18 years old and about 5.8" tall, light in complexion.

Last seen at Murtala bus stop area of Bariga, Lagos State.

If you have seen her or know anything about her whereabout, kindly contact the nearest police station or reach out to the following numbers:

0 908 319 63 19, 0 902 181 0129

Mynd44 pls help push this to the Frontpage for maximum exposure

thats was friday right?
have they asked her friends for her boyfriend house or number?
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Swissli(f): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

update ya handle!

her guy don release am!

cool
I Thought As Much But I Say Make I Hold My Mouth Because E Fit Be True But Alas We Never Dissapoint
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by BitterTruth0001: 1:32am On Jun 05, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
The name of Chef Chioma's father is Chief Avril Rowland and her mother's name is Chioma Rowland and she was born in Owerri and spent the first 16 years of her life in Owerri, but somehow this anonymous entity who probably looks like a fat ugly baboon has managed to dig up a Yoruba ancestry for her.
Believe me when I tell you that neither Chioma or Davido need your approval and your existence means as much to them as a pile of dog shît.

Nice reply
That’s what they do
Always making fraudulent claims
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by Ignatio(m): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2023
Yes. And let people know what happened.
mradjoy:

God bless you all

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? by illicit(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
Xkale1996:
fine how
Stop they lie abeg

When it comes to beautiful girls
Don't mention Yoruba

Fulani
Igbo

Is this girl Opemipo not fine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.