Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) (6363 Views)

Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far / CDS Meets Military Chiefs, Prepares 70 Generals For Exit / β€˜Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Jubrilv(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
Lukepeter:

You know all this and you never contest for presidency?

Stop πŸ›‘ it now 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Aquila99: 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
Web2020:
I see fear and a confused man. They should train him on etiquette and rudiments. He should be in charge; why should he ask first? He should be reminded that he is the placeholder for the C n C.

U dat know all dat. Wat is ur achievement in life, apart from trolling and wailing everyday on NLand.

1 Like

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Robchuks77(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
ABEG WHO HELP ME SEE IGP NYASH.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by leanonme82: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Robchuks77:
ABEG WHO HELP ME SEE IGP NYASH.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Stop it. grin
Seriously i wonder how his kids feel reading these type of comments.
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Robchuks77(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
leanonme82:

Stop it. grin
Seriously i wonder how his kids feel reading these type of comments.
But you are laughing... That man must have joined NPF through female slot... Nothing u wan tell me
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Gajagojo: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
KingAzubuike:
He doesn't even know how to chair a meeting.
Igbo people love Yoruba a lot
Your love is touching
You shall receive e the same love everyday ,everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by McStoic(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
This is the most charismatic Nigerian president
or politician ever.
More eloquent than Obasanjo. The other sage that's better than him is Awolowo.
He passed a word of assurance to those service chiefs that they should not work with pressure.
I don't really like him but he's a better option than at least, Atiku.
I hope your tenure is good.
Someone that was still in nursery school when Obasanjo was a president is here spewing second hand ideas. No Nigerian president has been as funny as Baba Shege Ala Obasanjo. Try ask elders around you for confirmation
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Goodlady(f): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
McStoic:

Someone that was still in nursery school when Obasanjo was a president is here spewing second hand ideas. No Nigerian president has been as funny as Baba Shege Ala Obasanjo. Try ask elders around you for confirmation
I watched his clips. Tinubu's more funny.

1 Like

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Kukutenla: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
renderme:

Tinubu developed the lekki free trade zone. And yes, businesses in marina, Ikoyi and VI were all local companies with few expatriates present in Lagos, except in oil and gas companies. Lagos became open for business after 1999, with a massive inflow of investors, foreign money and expatriates into Lagos. Fact. All the tech companies in Lagos have obtained almost half a billion dollars of investments alone. Let’s not even talk about industry, finance and development capital.
How many foreign companies are located in Lekki free trade zone? Can you give me the industrial output of Lekki free trade zone between 1999-2007?
Which tech companies came into Lagos between 1999-2007 based on the state's initiative?
Where we're the hqs of major banks located before 1999? What about chevron and Mobil? Where were they located before 1999?
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Deemas(m): 5:14am On Jun 05, 2023
chloedogie:
He does things the way he feels like not how people have caged themselves into doing it. I respect the place of protocol but being flexible and dynamic is a beautiful attribute.

He does things the way he feels like. That's how he felt like removing fuel subsidy that has been provided for till June 30th at his inaugural speech.
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Great0ne1: 5:52am On Jun 05, 2023
Goodlady:

Receive brain.
Take that to your daddy. He needs it more than me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Protest: Police Pledge To Protect Protesters’ Rights / The Poorest State In Nigeria / 700 Megawatts To Be Added To National Grid – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.