Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) (6365 Views)

Let’s Look At The Positives Of Tinubus Tenure On Our Lives So Far / CDS Meets Military Chiefs, Prepares 70 Generals For Exit / ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by leanonme82: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2023
Gaabasky:
Kosi ogbon to Lee da...... U can never satisfy human being

Its a good video though. It gives insight into the Presidents character and leadership style.

2 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by emerged01(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2023
priceactionx:

Nothing really wrong with him but because of his knee cap problem and surgery,it makes him loose balance and leap at times.
That knee is his problem. He has been battling for long. Every kleg person experiences such knee problem.

1 Like

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by BigIyanga: 7:59am On Jun 04, 2023
leanonme82:
The video shows the moment the president met with all the Military Chiefs, Service chiefs, Heads of the intelligence agencies and the Inspector General of Police for the first time.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abdp_vP5l7A

Transcript

Tinubu: "Morning, do we shake or we just ehn, sit"
Replies: "We just sit"
Tinubu: "Me i like handshake" proceeds to shake everybody.

lalasticlala mynd44 dominique
A good handshake is way to break the ice

7 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2023
He doesn't even know how to chair a meeting.
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Stone03: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2023
chloedogie:
He does things the way he feels like not how people have caged themselves into doing it. I respect the place of protocol but being flexible and dynamic is a beautiful attribute.

I like his flexibility and way of fraternity. He creates intimacy and deflects protocols that don't offer heart and closeness. I adopt that from him while I remain a die hard Obidient.

6 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by MyExpression(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2023
Kukutenla:

Eloquent and Tinubu?
Well, sycophants can say their god touched the sky with the sole of his feet

No, don't say that.

Tinubu has always been an eloquent orator.

4 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Great0ne1: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
This is the most charismatic Nigerian president
or politician ever.
More eloquent than Obasanjo. The other sage that's better than him is Awolowo.
He passed a word of assurance to those service chiefs that they should not work with pressure.
I don't really like him but he's a better option than at least, Atiku.
I hope your tenure is good.
He is more charismatic than your often drunk daddy
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Kukutenla: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2023
MyExpression:

No, don't say that.

Tinubu has always been an eloquent orator.

Tinubu, orator?
Well... maybe it means something else to you
He talks with a drool mind you
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Image123(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

So unpresidential.
This man will be taken for a ride and played around with very soon.

You see the men in this room, once you slack they will take advantage.

You are supposed to walk in and go straight to business, no time for formalities.

Are you really referring to the cabal of the cabal, and godfather of godfathers in Nigeria? Your ignorance go soon clear we're praying for you also.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by MyExpression(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2023
Kukutenla:

Tinubu, orator?
Well... maybe it means something else to you
He talks with a drool mind you

Go and watch his clips from his days as a governor.
There's always some figurative grammatical structure in his speech.

I do enjoy listening to him speak.

Even this uploaded clip warmed up the cockles of my heart.
See his open-mindedness.
His voice hits.

Watch his videos, its entertaining, educating and inspiring.
You go just dey ponder for your heart say... "Who be this great man?!"

#Jagabandit ✌

6 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by slam7000(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2023
leanonme82:
The video shows the moment the president met with all the Military Chiefs, Service chiefs, Heads of the intelligence agencies and the Inspector General of Police for the first time.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abdp_vP5l7A

Transcript

Tinubu: "Morning, do we shake or we just, erm sit"
Replies: "We just sit"
Tinubu: "Me i like handshake" proceeds to shake everybody.
cheesy
lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

What’s wrong with the video. I support Obi but the Tinubu that I saw in that video was well relaxed and confident. I didn’t see any awkwardness, the type we all witnessed during his campaigns.

He walked up to his seat gracefully, enquired about the right protocol and told them that he preferred handshakes then went ahead to offer his hand for handshakes.

I pray he succeeds.

8 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by slam7000(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2023
shortgun:

You are mad

What’s wrong with the video or the way Tinubu conducted himself?

I still don’t trust him but I do hope that he does a good job and perform better than those before him.

3 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Kukutenla: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2023
MyExpression:

Go and watch his clips from his days as a governor.
There's always some figurative grammatical structure in his speech.

I do enjoy listening to him speak.

Even this uploaded clip warmed up the cockles of my heart.
See his open-mindedness.
His voice hits.

Watch his videos, its entertaining, educating and inspiring.
You go just dey ponder for your heart say... "Who be this great man?!"

#Jagabandit ✌
You're beginning to sound like one of his sycophants
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by TheFacelessMan: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2023
Lukepeter:

You know all this and you never contest for presidency?

Birdbyrde440 wants to teach a 2 term Governor of Lagos State (one of the hardest states to win) and someone who was critical in removing a President, installing one and making himself a President as well.

The fool probably doesn't even have a Class Monitor in his lineage. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by MyExpression(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2023
Kukutenla:

You're beginning to sound like one of his sycophants

On a norm, Tinubu is a great politician and opened up Lagos.

Our problem with him is Corruption, his potentials were never in doubt.

1 Like

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Goodlady(f): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2023
shortgun:

You are mad
Go n sniff latrine.
Your weed has expired!
Ewu kongo. See him looking criminally!

1 Like

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Goodlady(f): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2023
Great0ne1:

He is more charismatic than your often drunk daddy
Receive brain.

1 Like

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Kukutenla: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2023
MyExpression:

On a norm, Tinubu is a great politician and opened up Lagos.

Our problem with him is Corruption, his potentials were never in doubt.
Lagos was ever closed?
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by MyExpression(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2023
Kukutenla:

Lagos was ever closed?

You do have a point...but nonetheless , lagos grew rapidly compared to other states with same advantages, like PH, Kano and Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Web2020: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2023
I see fear and a confused man. They should train him on etiquette and rudiments. He should be in charge; why should he ask first? He should be reminded that he is the placeholder for the C n C.
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Kukutenla: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2023
MyExpression:

You do have a point...but nonetheless , lagos grew rapidly compared to other states with same advantages, like PH, Kano and Abuja.
Lagos grew rapidly under Tinubu? Are you sure?
I personally don't think there's much to separate Lagos from PH and Abuja. In fact, I think Abuja is still better than Lagos in terms of development
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Bimpe29: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
chloedogie:
He does things the way he feels like not how people have caged themselves into doing it. I respect the place of protocol but being flexible and dynamic is a beautiful attribute.
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by renderme: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
slam7000:

What’s wrong with the video. I support Obi but the Tinubu that I saw in that video was well relaxed and confident. I didn’t see any awkwardness, the type we all witnessed during his campaigns.

He walked up to his seat gracefully, enquired about the right protocol and told them that he preferred handshakes then went ahead to offer his hand for handshakes.

I pray he succeeds.

Nothing is wrong with the video. I think the op just found it amusing the way he shook them even though they wanted to sit. It is quite funny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by renderme: 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
Kukutenla:

Lagos was ever closed?

Yes. In 1999, after abacha, there were very few foreign companies in Lagos. Only oil companies tbh.

Lagos did burst open after 1999. FDIs, franchises, international capital inflow. This was due to Lagos state governments readiness for business in creating a free trade zone accompanied by the FGs openness to the international community as well.

5 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by mirinder: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
This is the most charismatic Nigerian president
or politician ever.
More eloquent than Obasanjo. The other sage that's better than him is Awolowo.
He passed a word of assurance to those service chiefs that they should not work with pressure.
I don't really like him but he's a better option than at least, Atiku.
I hope your tenure is good.
idiot get out of here. After supporting obi and denigrating bat.
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Kukutenla: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
renderme:

Yes. In 1999, after abacha, there were very few foreign companies in Lagos. Only oil companies tbh.

Lagos did burst open after 1999. FDIs, franchises, international capital inflow. This was due to Lagos state governments readiness for business in creating a free trade zone accompanied by the FGs openness to the international community as well.
Lagos had a free trade zone in 1999?

So, Marina, Ikoyi and Victoria Island were empty in 1999
Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by Goodlady(f): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
mirinder:
idiot get out of here. After supporting obi and denigrating bat.
I never supported Obi. I only supported a southern president. And since Tinubu won, make we give him chance.
It's stupidity to hate on again for next 4-8 years. Aren't you tired of hating.

2 Likes

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by leanonme82: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

So unpresidential.
This man will be taken for a ride and played around with very soon.

You see the men in this room, once you slack they will take advantage.

You are supposed to walk in and go straight to business, no time for formalities.

It is not unpresidential. It is quite charismatic. Bill Clinton was known to have the same attributes and able to develop good working relationships easily. He was regarded as the ultimate politician.

1 Like

Re: Amusing Video Of Tinubus Greeting When He Met The Military Chiefs (video) by renderme: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
Kukutenla:

Lagos had a free trade zone in 1999?

So, Marina, Ikoyi and Victoria Island were empty in 1999

Tinubu developed the lekki free trade zone. And yes, businesses in marina, Ikoyi and VI were all local companies with few expatriates present in Lagos, except in oil and gas companies. Lagos became open for business after 1999, with a massive inflow of investors, foreign money and expatriates into Lagos. Fact. All the tech companies in Lagos have obtained almost half a billion dollars of investments alone. Let’s not even talk about industry, finance and development capital.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo / NLC Protest: Police Pledge To Protect Protesters’ Rights / Okonjo-Iweala: Is She The Messiah We Are Waiting For, Or Do We Look For Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.