Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer (24122 Views)

The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by blowjohn(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Great people like Hillary Clinton can testify on the authenticity of TB Joshua. TB Joshua said she'll win USA presidential election and she won

His collapsed church building is another proof of his ability to see into the future with amazing accuracy. He would see North and South Korean presidents shaking hands having folowed the news but he couldn't see his own church collapsing and over a hundred dying in the process

His actions to cure Ebola in Sierra Leone is another testament. While scientists toiled day and night and burned through resources in search of Ebola cure to help Africans and the human race, Joshua simply sent prayer water to Sierra Leone saying it would cure their Ebola.

Joshua said that COVID-19 would disappear globally on 27 March 2020 and as you can see, it's disappeared globally by killing lots and lots of Indians. not only did Covid not end on the said date but he died while covid is still here

don't mind these foolish atheists who say Joshua is fake. Joshua is as authentic as proven by the above

Do u understand the meaning of the word 'divination?'
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by SeriouslySense(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2023
Probably, He even owned oil block.

How they deceive the gullible. smiley

apstpaulg:
Rip, the great one. Your tenacity in the midst of persecution was great.
Not much people know how much you suffered in the forests & mountains of Iragbiji (osun State) for 3yrs, before the inurguration of ur great ministry SCOAN.
Not much knew that as at 2018, you had done a global philantrophic gesture of 2billion dollars.
Not much knew that u even owned an "oil block" in SS Nigeria.
Not much have known, that u were the one, who adviced the late president Yaradua to grant amnesty to the militant in the ND, to end the hostilities there.
And so on...
In ur ministerial life, u were highly critized, yet no outward response of hate, from u.
Undoubtably, u were a rare gem, an unoticed epitom of success, secretly admired & emmulated by other MOG, & World leaders.
Your disciples truly betrayed u. That was just the bane of ur short-lived mission.
You tried though.
I was ur secret admirer.
Rip the GREAT PHILANTROPIST (Temitope Balogun Joshua).

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by abobote: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2023
Occultic man
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by TheBTCinvestor: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2023
Righteousness2:

You can ask the LORD in prayers to tell you who he really is.
I don't say what I dont know. By the grace and privilege of GOD, I know what happened in the spiritual realm that led to his death.

Anyway he is dead.
Be concious about those who are around now because they are everywhere carmourflaging themselves and packing souls to Hell in the name of prophets.

Ask the LORD in prayers to personally tell you were to worship him. The street is not smiling.
The devil is not joking! He has his boys all over the place in the name of church and titles.

Ur just hallucinating..and deranged..no one spoke to u..poverty stricken idiot angry

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by abobote: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Cooling off his heels in the prison of hell 😂😂😂
You have sense, TB Joshua is an occultic man that brainwashed millions of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by SeriouslySense(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2023
Is this what a child of God will write on nairaland.

This is carnality.

TheBTCinvestor:

Ur just hallucinating..and deranged..no one spoke to u..poverty stricken idiot angry

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Kennyfancy(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2023
chieveboy:
Abbafrye,

How well do you know TBJ? In person or you watched TV?

I will advice you to dig deeper into the life of this man physically and spiritually. It indeed glittered...I have been attracted by the glitter, been there and done that.

Let me know what you know about this man.

I wish Christians work more with the Holy Spirit than their pastors.
you nor know anything just calm down
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by SeriouslySense(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2023
Precisely. Praise to the Spirit.

chieveboy:
Abbafrye,

How well do you know TBJ? In person or you watched TV?

I will advice you to dig deeper into the life of this man physically and spiritually. It indeed glittered...I have been attracted by the glitter, been there and done that.

Let me know what you know about this man.

I wish Christians work more with the Holy Spirit than their pastors.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by TheBTCinvestor: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Is this what a child of God will write on nairaland.

This is carnality.

So u too believe the idiot Righteousness2?
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Johnn74: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Anyone can show charity, if they got big money, but not everyone can open peoples eyes to who Jesus is.

I would rather know who Jesus really is, and the grace of God, than any charity on earth.

I guess we have different standards.

If he uses diabolical powers, i want nothing to do with his charity.

He was not only doing miracles and charities alone.

Who told you he did not preach and did not have gospel messages pointong people to Christ/God?

lf Emmanuel Tv incorporated sues you to court now right now for Defamation & assasination of character; can you bring substantial irrefutable Evidence to the court of justice to prove beyond reasonable doubtsn that he uses diabolical powers? Can you proove the source of his powers with irrefutable evidence?
Sometimes, its best to keep quiet. Wish the dead RIP for God to judge and move on. Unless him don scam you personally before with Diabolical powers then you can keep ranting and go to Court.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by abobote: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2023
MrBanner:

You're a very stupid fellow
You are too emotional to know the truth
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by SeriouslySense(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2023
If they will sue me to court, it shows they are of the devil. The evil one came to steal, and destroy. But the Son of God came that we may have life and in abundance.

And their defenders show their fruits smiley

Their defenders lack empathy, they are after wealth and earthly gains, they will lose all these things

What is your gain, if you gain the whole world but lost your souls. smiley

I can see the characteristics too. Go on, my dear. Tell me more.

Johnn74:

He was not only doing miracles and charities alone.

Who told you he did not preach and did not have gospel messages pointong people to Christ/God?

lf Emmanuel Tv incorporated sues you to court now right now for Defamation & assasination of character; can you bring substantial irrefutable Evidence to the court of justice to prove beyond reasonable doubtsn that he uses diabolical powers? Can you proove the source of his powers with irrefutable evidence?
Sometimes, its best to keep quiet. Wish the dead RIP for God to judge and move on. Unless him don scam you personally before with Diabolical powers then you can keep ranting and go to Court.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by chieveboy(m): 10:55am On Jun 04, 2023
Kennyfancy:
you nor know anything just calm down

Done!
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by abobote: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2023
SILVERLINES:
I've never been a churchy type or too religious
But there are some men of God I regarded in high esteem and this man was one of them
The likes of;
pastor Adeboye
Pastor Oyedipo
Pastor Ibiyeomie
Pastor Eneche
Pastor Suleiman
Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor
Pastor Lazarus Mouka
And every other pastors who preaches the true words of God and whose conduct reflect the true character of Christ, I celebrate them

For the ones who manipulate the society with fake miracles, may thunder fire them
Don't even put TB Joshua and those great men of God in the same sentence.

TB is an occultic fake man of God
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by SeriouslySense(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2023
Its better to not put trust in any man.

There is only one mediator, Jesus Christ, that all for me.

abobote:

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2023
Noted
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by 123yes(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Are you the judge that send people to hell. God have mercy on you
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by SeriouslySense(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2023
i won't be surprised. Although I cannot tell, remember when Jonah, said he knew God will not punish Nineveh, because he knew, he is a merciful God.

But Tb Joshua is quite different, if he sold his soul to the devil and was determined to destroy the truth, then its very likely, although i know God is very merciful.

BarrElChapo:
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Johnn74: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:
If they will sue me to court, it shows they are of the devil.

they will sue me to court, it shows they are of the devil. The evil one came to steal, and destroy. But the Son of God came that we may have life and in abundance.

And their defenders show their fruits smiley

Their defenders lack empathy, they are after wealth and earthly gains, they will lose all these things

What is your gain, if you gain the whole world but lost your souls. smiley

I can see the characteristics too. Go on, my dear. Tell me more.

You are of the devil if you dont know how to stop defammation and Assasination of character against people you have No Substantial irrefutable evidence against.

Just as a portharcourt pastor got tired of tolerating mama Kemi Olunloye's defamation and promptly arrested her and sued her for damages.

Tb joshua has family for crying out loud and children too whose mental health your defamation & assassination of character is toying with. And there is how much any family member or relations can take.

lf you have anything against the late prophet or he scammed you personally using diabolical powers, or you have evidence of his source of diabolical powers, GO TO COURT. Go to Court to seek compensation for damages done through the diabolocal powers which you have Truckload of Evidence beyond irrefutable doubts ; to convince the honourable court and nail the scammer Pastor.
GO TO COURT. social media is not court of justice.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Basic123: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2023
SILVERLINES:
But there are some men of God I regarded in high esteem and this man was one of them
The likes of;
pastor Adeboye
Pastor Oyedipo
Pastor Ibiyeomie
Pastor Eneche
Pastor Suleiman
Pastor Lazarus Mouka
And every other pastors who preaches the true words of God and whose conduct reflect the true character of Christ, I celebrate them

For the ones who manipulate the society with fake miracles, may thunder fire them
You have not gotten there.th3 just concluded elections have shown that 90percent of those people you listed are fake people
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by SeriouslySense(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2023
You show what you are by your fruits. smiley, seriously, i just want you to keep babbling maybe you will realize what you have done someday.

read your writeup and go and read the bible, you can start with matthew.

No one should be deceived by the occulted people masquerading as pastors. And its dies to people like you that these things are spreading out and you will be responsible for your falsehood before God, not before the court of man

So if you like keep babblings empty words because you are of the devil.

Johnn74:

You are of the devil if you dont know how to stop defammation and Assasination of character against people you have no substantial irrefutable evidence against.

Just as a portharcourt pastor got tired of tolerating mama Kemi Olunloye's defamation and promptly arrested her and sued her for damages.

Tb joshua has family for crying out loud and children too whose mental health your defamation & assassination of character is toying with. And there is how much any family member or relations can take.

lf you have anything against the late prophet or he scammed you personally using diabolical powers, or you have evidence of his source of diabolical powers, GO TO COURT. Go to Court to seek compensation for damages done through the diabolocal powers which you have Truckload of Evidence beyond irrefutable doubts ; to convince the honourable court and nail the scammer Pastor.
GO TO COURT. social media is not court of justice.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by 123yes(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:
Tb Joshua was a fake prophet with his staged miracles...I dont know how gullible Nigerians still dont know that till now..he should rot very well in hell
When people caged them self for life, they don't know that the careless talk they said concerning an innocent person is the cause of what they are passing through.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Johnn74: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:
You show what you are by your fruits. smiley, seriously, i just want you to keep babbling maybe you will realize what you have done someday.

Even the criminal justice system asserts that an accused scammer is innocent unless proven guilty by court of law.

Devilish Character Assasinator and Devilish Defamation of Character fruits; Without any Substantial Irrefutable Evidence to tender; Shut up and go to Court. GO TO COURT TO TENDER UR TRUCKLOADS OF IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE. Social media is not court of justice GO TO COURT and fvck off my mentions.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by SeriouslySense(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2023
smiley smiley, I am disappointed is that all you have to write, you can do better. By their fruits you shall know them.

Honestly, people should open their eyes, and stop wasting time going to these miracle centers. God is with you, and he really wants you to speak to you, dont be deceived by characters like these on TV.

Ehen, my dear, keep writing, tell me more. smiley smiley

If people can just see how evil man heart is, then you will not rely on man, but on God, you will not rely of the children of the devil.

Johnn74:

Devilish Character Assasinator and Devilish Defamation of Character fruits; Without any Substantial Irrefutable Evidence to tender; Shut up and go to Court. GO TO COURT TO TENDER UR TRUCKLOADS OF IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE. Social media is not court of justice GO TO COURT and fvck off my mentions.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by detectivejones: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2023
SILVERLINES:
The likes of;
pastor Adeboye
Pastor Oyedipo
Pastor Ibiyeomie
Pastor Eneche
Pastor Suleiman
Pastor Lazarus Mouka

See list abeg all these men fall into the aforementioned you claim to hate.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Johnn74: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:
smiley smiley, I am disappointed is that all you have to write, you an do better

Even the criminal justice system of this country asserts that An accused scammer is innocent unless proven guilty by court of law.

Fvck off my mentions and Go TO COURT with your truckload of Substantial irrefutable Evidence. Social media is not court of justice.
GO TO COURT
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by SeriouslySense(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2023
You write so little, why smiley smiley grin

Common my dear, write more.

For those who do not know please watch the victims of that fake Joshua.

What is her lovely name again, Watch Bisola Hephzi-bah Johnson.

Johnn74:

Even the criminal justice system asserts that An accused scammer is innocent unless proven guilty by court of law.

Fvck off my mentions and Go TO COURT with your truckload of Substantial irrefutable Evidence. Social media is not court of justice.
GO TO COURT
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by chieveboy(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2023
odinga1of:

Not the ministry bro, the TV started 2005

TBJ Synagogue Church of All Nation started in the 90's but the 'TV' I doubt.

Shalom

That's what we are saying. Emmanuel TV came when his other broadcasts were banned and that of all other "miracle workers union of Nigeria".

He started way back in the 90s as an Islamic marabout. Do you know why he switched to 'Christian version' of babalawoism?

Today, perhaps you are coming face to face with "not all things that glitter..."

Please ditch anything to do with him if you still have any. Trust only in God and work with the Holy Spirit of God if you may.

Cheers!
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by detectivejones: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2023
abobote:

How did you come about this conclusion that he is occultic? Christians and their funny thought that their pastors seat next to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Johnn74: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:
You write so little, why smiley smiley grin

Common my dear, write more
ODE Defamator who does not know road to court! YOU ARE A FOOL. and Silence is the best answer given to FOOL like you
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Marketloaded: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:
Tb Joshua was a fake prophet with his staged miracles...I dont know how gullible Nigerians still dont know that till now..he should rot very well in hell
He is not fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by SeriouslySense(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2023
This is so boring, now, seriously, i dont have time for insults, i just wanted to see your true self.

Which is of the devil. I will not explain what you did, i want you people to keep showing it, so i can know easily the works of evil.

If i correct it, you people will learn and hid it.

Yes i need you to keep educating me, i will be back smiley smiley

I don't play with Nigerian Church's, seems i was even right to say that.

Johnn74:

ODE Defamator who does not know road to court! YOU ARE A FOOL. and Silence is the best answer given to FOOL like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? / What Practice Do You Hate In A Particular Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.