Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? (16908 Views)

What Personal Reasons Do You Have Against Polygamy? / Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You / After The Subsidy Removal,what Then Do We Gain From Being Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Acidosis(m): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
folake4u:

For what Na?

To discuss your salary/allowances angry angry
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by folake4u(f): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Acidosis:

To discuss your salary/allowances angry angry

Honestly. Somebody needs to talk to him oh.
I'm tired sef. angry angry
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Acidosis(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
folake4u:

Honestly. Somebody needs to talk to him oh.
I'm tired sef. angry angry

I know right sad No too reason am. It's just a phase.
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by folake4u(f): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
Acidosis:

I know right sad No too reason am. It's just a phase.

Thank you!😫πŸ˜ͺ

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Acidosis(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
folake4u:

Thank you!😫πŸ˜ͺ

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by MrBanner(m): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

You will wonder until you turn to wanderer, no worry 🀣🀣🀣🀣

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No mind that dolt, everyone is MrBanner to him.
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by highchief1: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Templee333:
if you have the means of getting it, good for you. I wish things like that could be made cheaper. I hope to get it but not now.
broda this fuel cost o.I have been refusing to do solar but like this,them no born me well.
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by JuanDeDios: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
QuinModah:
With the removal of subsidy, how are you adjusting to?
What are you doing differently to cut cost in the fuel hike?
1. Reduce purchase of fuel consumption & the number of times the generator is put on
2. Buy a power bank
3. Applying trekking when applicable
4. Farming
5. Buying only necessities
6. Alternative means of income
7. No more hangout with the girls

Let's hear yours
1. Buying two stabilizers and repairing the one I already had (to avoid turning on the gen during the frequent episodes of low voltage)
2. Buying a power bank for the laptop

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by folake4u(f): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Acidosis:

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

angry

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Acidosis(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
folake4u:

angry

Aha the face embarassed

No squeeze face naa... All will be well.
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by folake4u(f): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
Acidosis:

Aha the face embarassed

No squeeze face naa... All will be well.

Amin. IsΓ©. Insha Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by akpota(m): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
router123:

technically yes!!!
there is one of 20k. its called sunking home 600 solar. you pay 20k they give u the unit. it contains a 60w solar panel a controller 5 bulbs and one standing fan that can run 14hrs in the nite. yes it has 2 usb slots for charging phone. it actually cost 194k but you pay 20k as deposit and pay 2,900 weekly. u pay weekly until u complete paying 194k, they give u a token u load d token u get light for the specific days u pay for. i got one last week and am simpressed by its performace. it is only how to pump water and charge my laptop that is d issue i have now. am systematically saying bye bye to nepa

Knowledge is power.
i can design a system that can charge your phones and laptop for cheap.
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Tohsynetita1: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
I saw electric bike somewhere online and want to purchase it. Also, I saw wind turbine, on a post, I want to get it. The electric bike is around 100k
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Xtristopher: 4:26am On Jun 06, 2023
Meerahbel:
What does that mean?

It's the extra you give a customer after a proper oil massage

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Fapemz: 4:46am On Jun 06, 2023
I have something pocket friendly, check my previous post!

Templee333:
We'll need to switch to solar power for home and business if one can afford it.
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Fapemz: 4:48am On Jun 06, 2023
Too cheap to be reliable, cheapest i can suggest cost even about 300k in China

Tohsynetita1:
I saw electric bike somewhere online and want to purchase it. Also, I saw wind turbine, on a post, I want to get it. The electric bike is around 100k
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Fapemz: 4:58am On Jun 06, 2023
123readygo:
Hmmmmmmm.
Planned installing Solar in my home only to be told by the technician that it will cost me 1.3m (2.5 Kva inverter, four 250 watt solar panels and 400amh battery) to install.

For now, no electricity no light in the house.

Buy those things yourself and pay for installation

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by dollarnaira: 5:56am On Jun 06, 2023
Originakalokalo:

6 led bulbs.

A standing fan

Home theater system.

Charge phone/ laptop.

Solar is very much achievable but installers are extremely greedy with outrageous quotes. Your load is small. I can guide u to do the installation and buy the materials ursef.

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Tohsynetita1: 6:27am On Jun 06, 2023
Fapemz:
Too cheap to be reliable, cheapest i can suggest cost even about 300k in China

it might not be new ones, probably fairly used.
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by VTJN(m): 6:34am On Jun 06, 2023
udy4luv88:
Transportation to work, fuel consumption,food stuff etc,. I had to trek down to work today... I couldn't afford buying fuel for my car, generator. I'm just a civil servant earning below 80k
Seriously? You earn 80k as a civil servant and you own a car? That's surprising though

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by AK481(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2023
If you do all this what happens to the business that survives with what you are trying to cut?
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by samcolee(m): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2023
router123:

technically yes!!!
there is one of 20k. its called sunking home 600 solar. you pay 20k they give u the unit. it contains a 60w solar panel a controller 5 bulbs and one standing fan that can run 14hrs in the nite. yes it has 2 usb slots for charging phone. it actually cost 194k but you pay 20k as deposit and pay 2,900 weekly. u pay weekly until u complete paying 194k, they give u a token u load d token u get light for the specific days u pay for. i got one last week and am simpressed by its performace. it is only how to pump water and charge my laptop that is d issue i have now. am systematically saying bye bye to nepa

Does it support fast charging?
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by RingRoadMafia: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2023
MrBanner:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No mind that dolt, everyone is MrBanner to him.

Imagine waking up this morning to mentions from that personification of bad luck? That boy thinks I'm you, I go deal with him papa o, I don't take prisoners.

Warn am o.
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by CodeTemplar: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2023
Originakalokalo:

I will be pleased.
The best approach this is.
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by CodeTemplar: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2023
Originakalokalo:
how much in total please? Can't solar panel.charge it?

Where are you located?
you can use solar alone but that will be only for day period when sun level is good.
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by CodeTemplar: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2023
123readygo:
Hmmmmmmm.
Planned installing Solar in my home only to be told by the technician that it will cost me 1.3m (2.5 Kva inverter, four 250 watt solar panels and 400amh battery) to install.

For now, no electricity no light in the house.
outrageous.
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Meerahbel: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2023
oh, call me on the numbe on my flyers via my profile
Xtristopher:

It's the extra you give a customer after a proper oil massage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The "K" snacks for the Family / How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? / Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.