Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? (16986 Views)

What Personal Reasons Do You Have Against Polygamy? / Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You / After The Subsidy Removal,what Then Do We Gain From Being Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Meerahbel: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2023
1.5kva will do the trick, budget over 400k
Originakalokalo:

6 led bulbs.

A standing fan

Home theater system.

Charge phone/ laptop.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2023
dollarnaira:

Solar is very much achievable but installers are extremely greedy with outrageous quotes. Your load is small. I can guide u to do the installation and buy the materials ursef.
even 500 watt package, someone is charging 390k .. like just 500 watts, I believe the 390 k should get a better watts like 1.5ka, I don't need to much battery backup
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by dollarnaira: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
even 500 watt package, someone is charging 390k .. like just 500 watts, I believe the 390 k should get a better watts like 1.5ka, I don't need to much battery backup
Is the 500w or 1.5ka your proposed total load Or the inverter to make use of?

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2023
dollarnaira:

Is the 500w or 1.5ka your proposed total load Or the inverter to make use of?
My total loads is 1000 watts
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by donem: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2023
Whois:
Lord have mercy
grin those legs go destroy in 2 weeks if u continue this suicide mission lolz

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by dollarnaira: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
My total loads is 1000 watts

Huge!!!
Wetin u wan power.

My comment above was for the guy's load which could roughly be around 150w. And still need not to turn on all appliances at the same time to conserve energy.
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by router123(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
eteebanky1:

Nice, but this is not for me

I need one of 20k one time payment, Bleep easy buy

What about sunking home 60, will it charge my device effectively, at most it should be less than 30k naira

Am not sure that one can charge a smart phone. Does it even come with a USB port?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by mommaJ(f): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Acidosis:

Why would you spend 194k on solar that can't power ordinary laptop? Why spend 194k because of power-saver bulbs and electric fan??

This home solar unit stuff is the new scam they're selling to Africans and Nigerians in particular. You can achieve the same results by purchasing self-charging bulbs for as low as N1000 each and a rechargeable fan for N30,000, which would only cost a total of about N31,000+.

That 194K you spent on solar scam can get you a 300W Romoss Thunder power unit. With a 300W unit, you can connect your TV, router, decoder, your laptop, fan, and charge your phone. It's everywhere on Twitter. I could send you a link, where you can watch the video of how it works, pictures, and price list. You can also search online.

Please send me the link. I would like all the details on this. Is it what you use?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by router123(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
mommaJ:

Please send me the link. I would like all the details on this. Is it what you use?

Actually they have offices in every major city. But to help u out I discover their Facebook link and I chatted them up. Their responses are very prompt and helpful. I suggest u add them as friend and chat them up during the day. But the response is so prompt like u are chatting your friend unlike other company's fb page where they will not respond in day or even weeks

This is the link
https://web.facebook.com/search/top?q=sun%20king
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Fapemz: 2:37am On Jun 07, 2023
Originakalokalo:

Kindly educate me on getting....as in things to buy...

6 led bulbs

One 50w standing fan

One home theater system

One laptop

Two phones.

What inverter size,

Solar panel size

Battery

And other accessories....

how many hours and do you want it to work per day? I only recommend Lithium battery except you are getting lead acid for free grin. The difference between the two is like night and day. I will recommend our MPS3 with 600watt solar. That may cost under 500k. The good is that you can start with our setup and an inverter use light to charge then add solar later once yo have enough bar! This customer is on similar load.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Hamachi(f): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2023
Acidosis:

Why would you spend 194k on solar that can't power ordinary laptop? Why spend 194k because of power-saver bulbs and electric fan??

This home solar unit stuff is the new scam they're selling to Africans and Nigerians in particular. You can achieve the same results by purchasing self-charging bulbs for as low as N1000 each and a rechargeable fan for N30,000, which would only cost a total of about N31,000+.

That 194K you spent on solar scam can get you a 300W Romoss Thunder power unit. With a 300W unit, you can connect your TV, router, decoder, your laptop, fan, and charge your phone. It's everywhere on Twitter. I could send you a link, where you can watch the video of how it works, pictures, and price list. You can also search online.

Drop the link

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Hamachi(f): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2023
angry
donem:
grin those legs go destroy in 2 weeks if u continue this suicide mission lolz

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by easyyoke: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2023
What service do you provide on fiverr?
clinician2x:
I don't need any adjustments. My own is more income. This June alone I've made 132$ to my fiverr, 310$ to my domiciliary, 206$ to my crypto trade, plus other outstanding deals.

Nigeria deserves hell.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
I go reduce my nacking to two rounds before i dey bang 5 to 6 rounds but as fuel don come cost i can't k!ll mysef o

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by QuinModah(f): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
wink
JuanDeDios:

1. Buying two stabilizers and repairing the one I already had (to avoid turning on the gen during the frequent episodes of low voltage)
2. Buying a power bank for the laptop
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by QuinModah(f): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Emeka71:
@number 7 on your list; are you telling us that you are a boy?
You have a warped reasoning.
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by QuinModah(f): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
smiley
JuanDeDios:

1. Buying two stabilizers and repairing the one I already had (to avoid turning on the gen during the frequent episodes of low voltage)
2. Buying a power bank for the laptop
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Emeka71(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
QuinModah:
You have a warped reasoning.
I'm sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Esope6320: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
I need a solar setup pls,
300watts running 247 is enough for me

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by ukandi1(m): 4:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
I think I'll stop drinking beer.

I have stopped already.

Again, I have put up my second car for sale.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by SMJay: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
tropaz:

What will this carry in the house? I mean appliances
The appliances determine the KVA
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by SMJay: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
How much and do you have pictures?
ukandi1:

I have stopped already.

Again, I have put up my second car for sale.
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by SMJay: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Esope6320:
I need a solar setup pls,
300watts running 247 is enough for me
300 watts, is probably one solar panels and could possibly power your bulbs and maybe just a standing fan but cannot be 24/7 instead, go for 1.5kva
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by SMJay: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
konvicted77:
Confirm ur location, am in Rivers state.

Lagos
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by Esope6320: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
SMJay:
300 watts, is probably one solar panels and could possibly power your bulbs and maybe just a standing fan but cannot be 24/7 instead, go for 1.5kva
How many panels and batteries?

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by QuinModah(f): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
shocked
FREDCLSSICO7:
I go reduce my nacking to two rounds
before i dey bang 5 to 6 rounds but as fuel don come cost i can't k!ll mysef o
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2023
QuinModah:
shocked
e shock you
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by QuinModah(f): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

e shock you
Yes
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by ceeceeuwa: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
SMJay:
We are Just coming from Coronavirus, Cashless and now subsidy. Politicians should adjust first, with all the security votes and life pension and what not angry

Nigerians should adopt bicycle. I am selling if you are interested.

I went to buy beans and the seller put extra normally called fi si or Jara, I told her to remove the extra because I don't have jara or fi si gas.

3KW INVERTER SETUP + SOLAR

1. 3Kw 24volt Hybrid inverter = #260,000

2. 12v 200Ah battery 4pieces = #160,000 x 4 =

3. 270watts solar panels 9pieces = #60,000 x 9 = #540,000

4. Solar mounting rails on roof and its accessories = #40,000

5. DC & AC Cables = #90,000

6. AC & DC breaker, changeOver, trunking, AVS, breaker box, AC & DC Surge, PV combiner Box = #70,000

7. Logistics to site = #40,000 within Lagos

8. Installation = #80,000

TOTAL =

If you interested I am your plug
What is the maximum gadget this can power?

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by ceeceeuwa: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
folake4u:
1. Going to work twice a week.
2. Buying scent leaf instead of deodorant.
3. Hangout with friends postponed indefinitely.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 @ scent leave

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by QuinModah(f): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
grin
ceeceeuwa:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 @ scent leave
Re: Subsidy Removal : What personal Adjustment are you making? by ceeceeuwa: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
Toeyean1507:

I'm glad we had the foresight to purchase this same sun king package last year for 83k by instalments. It sounded good to be true cos the total package was 66k outright payment but we decided to opt for instalments. The only downside is we don't really enjoy it during the rainy season........but in all, it's one of the best purchase we've ever made.
What can that 66k package power?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? / My Registry & Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.