Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Older Woman Falling For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Woman Falling For Me (1135 Views)

Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Woman Falling For Me by dgb4(m): 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2011
"Hello, please i need your kind advise on this, i met an American women online, who have visited Nigeria like 3 times, she has gotten married twice and divorced with 2 children, a boy (21) and girl (19); since we met, she has been professing her undying love for me due to my looks and behavior during our conversations.

She plans to come to Nigeria for vacation and wants me desperately, am 27 year old and a virgin guy. As for her, just calculate (21 + marriage age)
The pressure is much and she've already planned the trip for next month. and i wouldnt like to hurt her for the third time.

Please advise
thanks
Osaro"
Re: Older Woman Falling For Me by obaytoto: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2011
Oboy nawa for you.
Re: Older Woman Falling For Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2011
OP God don butter ur bread.Na yur chance for greencard be this oo grin
Re: Older Woman Falling For Me by obaytoto: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
Abi green card no be small: pm me via :obaytoto@yahoo.com mesenger ok lets chart.
Re: Older Woman Falling For Me by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2011
The first pikin go confuse whether to call you "bros" or "daddy" grin
Re: Older Woman Falling For Me by Mikael4(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2011
2buff:

The first pikin go confuse whether to call you "bros" or "daddy" grin
[size=14pt]Now that's funny! [/size] grin grin grin
Re: Older Woman Falling For Me by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2011
ur maga has finanlly come home to roast! Why u come dey fear na?
Re: Older Woman Falling For Me by tellwisdom: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2011
When u dey collect her 200$ via western union, u knw fear then oo, Na naw wey TORY don wor-wor, u come dey find person wey go whine em mouth for your sake angry. # COMOT MAKE I PASS JOR angry angry
Re: Older Woman Falling For Me by dgb4(m): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2011
@tellwis & boyloaf,
please read thru the lines and think straight,
the poster neva have received or asked anything from the woman.
Re: Older Woman Falling For Me by claremont(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2011
dgb4:

"Hello, please i need your kind advise on this, i met an American women online, who have visited Nigeria like 3 times, she has gotten married twice and divorced with 2 children, a boy (21) and girl (19); since we met, she has been professing her undying love for me due to my looks and behavior during our conversations.

She plans to come to Nigeria for vacation and wants me desperately, am 27 year old and a virgin guy. As for her, just calculate (21 + marriage age)
The pressure is much and she've already planned the trip for next month. and i wouldnt like to hurt her for the third time.

Please advise
thanks
Osaro"

Guy, marry her if you want. So long as the attraction is mutual, age has nothing to play in a relationship. Just be ready to ignore all those who say you may be doing all these just to secure an American Green card. Good luck!
Re: Older Woman Falling For Me by ngel0v3(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2011
Romantic attraction is never enough to conclude on engaging in such a commitment as marriage. You need to consider a lot of other things.

Age is not a hinderance AS LONG AS there is respect between the both of you. That is, if she by her action, her belief system and her values, respects you as a partner and as a man, despite the difference in age.

You also need to consider if you can handle her looks 8 to 10 years from now. You may have it in mind to marry and later divorce but I always advise people that a marriage planned not to last, is simply a marriage planned to hinder your life's successes.

Finally on this short note, write down 20 things you like about her. If you can come up with just 10, you may go into the marriage with some expection of success. Otherwise, back away now.

Money or the prospect of material profit from your lover is too bane to determine the future of your personal happiness and self-respect. Think about it and do the right thing. Love ya!

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes Can U Marry A Very Rich Man With Big Boil For Yansh? / What Is The Feeling Of Mouth Action And How Important Its? / If You Find Your Picture On A Website...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.