Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. (3311 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
BENEFITS OF DATING OLDER WOMEN

1. A WHOLE NEW REFRESHING EXPERIENCE
A man in his mid-twenties who dates a woman in her early or mid-thirties will go through an enriching life changing experience. Your average twenty-year-old woman is energetic, ambitious and out to get things done. Now, you take a woman in her thirties, chances are she's lived a little more. She's learned that the world isn't all it was cracked up to be, and she's less likely to be over-enthusiastic about driving twenty miles to go to dance clubs that charge thousands of naira.

2.EXPERIENCE
Older women don't beat around the bush (they let you do that). They know exactly what they want and they will manipulate you physically and mentally to get it. A man is terrible when it comes to taking the time and effort to figure out what a woman really wants. An older woman has learned not to waste precious time waiting for the man in the shining armor to sweep her off her feet. She has accepted that it "ain't gonna happen.

3.INDEPENDENCE
Older women are more established in their careers and rely less on a man to support them or a potential future family. An older woman's independence is a strong stress reliever for any man. A man does not have to worry about dating young gold diggers that will take him for a ride only to get a slice of his wallet.

4.MATURITY:
Older women know how to appreciate the truer things in life. They don't play head games and don't value the materialistic ideals that are pushed through the media channels. You can have a deep conversation with an older woman, and not have to worry about going into stupid topics such as how the pink lipstick did not match perfectly with her purple mini skirt.

BENEFITS OF DATING YOUNGER GUYS (for the ladies)

1.THEY TRY HARDER:
They feel so lucky and excited about the fact that they have the chance to be with an older woman that they will try their best to “man up”.

2.THEY ARE MORE FUN:
This depends a lot on how much older you are than your guy, but general rule of thumb is that a guy who is three years younger than you will be a lot more fun than one who is three years older than you.

3.THEY ARE VERY EAGER TO PLEASE YOU:
Both in the bedroom and outside, since they are under the illusion (false or real) that you have more experience than they do and have a long trajectory of being wined and dined in really amazing places and a lot of sexual encounters to compare them to. Your younger guy will put a good amount of effort into wooing you with awesome dates and will also have a strong desire to please you and learn from you in the bedroom because he believes that your age equates to you being more knowledgeable than he is.

4.THEY RESPECT YOU MORE:
His mom always told him to respect his elders, and this includes the women that he dates as well grin.

5. HE WILL BE YOUR BIGGEST FAN:
The fact that you are older subconsciously makes him look up to you. No guy will ever be prouder of your achievements than a younger guy.

6. THEY WILL BRING THE ABSOLUTE BEST IN YOU:
Let’s be honest here, a girl will never take a younger guy as seriously as she would an older guy, not at first at least. This gives you an unconscious license to let your guard down and be goofier and more free-spirited than you would normally allow yourself to be with an older guy.
Believe it or not, in the long run, this will make you happier than you could ever be with a guy you feel you need to impress, which is why it is so great to date a younger man.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.askmen.com%2Fdating%2Fdating_advice%2Fdating16.html&ei=HQM9VMGZIdHVasX6gcgL&usg=AFQjCNGr7mCysbAhF4yRt5-pxxmWK8qtZw&sig2=6QksI0gNWzFRVT4__loR2Q&bvm=bv.77161500,d.d2s

1 Like

Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by MRSANITY(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
i dont think an older woman can turn me on.
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by ifaoni(m): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
gud
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by MRSANITY(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
juliuswizy:
space booking things
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by kristonium(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
what about the consequences?

1 Like

Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
MRSANITY:
space booking things
seriously, that land is not for sale, and can never be for sale!
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by MRSANITY(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
juliuswizy:

seriously, that land is not for sale, and can never be for sale!
what if i offer you 300 Naira?
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by mcfarlin(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
As the age old saying goes one mans meat is another mans poison.

Stick with what agrees with you always!
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by 2sa2: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
mcfarlin:
As the age old saying goes one mans meat is another mans poison.

Stick with what agrees with you always!
so what agrees with you?
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by 2sa2: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
what am i doing with an older women? so she will disrespect me? no way
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by mcfarlin(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
2sa2:
so what agrees with you?

I keep such opinions to myself!
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
MRSANITY:
what if i offer you 300 Naira?
underline my word, NEVER
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by wizard007(m): 6:56am On Oct 15, 2014
ifaoni:
gud

hey dude, is this your two minutes? I'm starting to believe you are a scam, what just baffles me is that can someone really tarnish his name for 1300.

you even went ahead and switch off your phone for two days now, low life bastard, I'm hoping to get my card or data asap else, you wouldn't imagine what would hit you.

you can categorise that as bluffing you know.

3 Likes

Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
wizard007:

hey dude, is this your two minutes? I'm starting to believe you are a scam, what just baffles me is that can someone really tarnish his name for 1300.

you even went ahead and switch off your phone for two days now, low life bastard, I'm hoping to get my card or data asap else, you wouldn't imagine what would hit you.

you can categorise that as bluffing you know.
what's going on here?
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by wizard007(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
firstEVA:
what's going on here?

that dude I just quoted is a thief, a small one at that, as you can see he conned 1300 out of me and switched off his phone for days now, I just thought it's only fair I let other people know so they don't fall in the same trap, he claims he sells data.
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
wizard007:

that dude I just quoted is a thief, a small one at that, as you can see he conned 1300 out of me and switched off his phone for days now, I just thought it's only fair I let other people know so they don't fall in the same trap, he claims he sells data.
wow shocked
u just have to be careful next time. and u can report him to the mods
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by wizard007(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
firstEVA:
wow shocked
u just have to be careful next time. and u can report him to the mods

yeah so true, I just didn't thought someone would be wretched to the extent of scamming for #1300. It has been proven otherwise though.

which is the appropriate mod can I report him to please.
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2014
wizard007:

yeah so true, I just didn't thought someone would be wretched to the extent of scamming for #1300. It has been proven otherwise though.

which is the appropriate mod can I report him to please.
just click the report button underneath his post, or go to the home page and click mail supermods
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by Kunleskey(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Older women ke...simply bcoz i want to gain experience 4rm them it's a capital NO to me...i prefer younger and cold blooded woman.i my self av gain a lot..let me stop beating around d bush..so that i won't jump into an unwanted hot frypan.
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by eniorisha(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2014
I v alway luv 2 test d water with an older lady,even a young baby-mother of one. Not much older though, just a yr or two or of d same age with me as in my very late twenties. These set of women tend to value a real man & respect them more than their much younger counterparts.
Re: Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. by flexingnoble: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2014
http://noblentertainment..nl/2014/11/do-you-think-accepting-my-ex-guy-is.html?m=1

Do you think accepting my Ex-guy is a good idea?

Hello Mama Zimbi, am Amanda, a lady of 24yrs I was staying with a guy in the same area for about 4yrs we were very close friends. He later got the chance into Nursing, we used to communicate whiles he was in school and after school he proposed of which I accepted for 9months now.
Am staying with a lady friend & am not feeling comfortable at all I have to at time sleep in the same room with her & her boyfriend or be outside till midnight until this boyfriend left I den tried all I can to find a new place 4 myself but no avail because of financial problem. My Ex-guy came in begging me 4giveness but I told him am dating now n can’t accept him back this ex guy already know the problem am going true at where am staying so he decided to rent a single room 4 me whether accept him back or not because he remembered the  good role I played in his life when we were dating of which he fulfill his promise & rented a single room for me n paid an advanced of 4yrs.
I told my new guy everything and am now happily staying in my own room, mama please my problem is that am working but my salary is not enough and thesis guy know it, I at times find it difficult to even pay my light bill n am a kind of girl I don’t ask a guy 4 money but at least I expect my guy to maybe ones gave me a little money. And this guy has never given me a pesewa since  9 months in our relationship. Please do u think accepting my Ex-guy is a good idea? Thanks alot for your wonderful work u have been doing 4 us i appreciate, good-morning
Gabriel Udoma at 10:34

Home
View web version

About Me

Gabriel Udoma

View my complete profile