Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Horrible Stench From Some Guys' Stinky Feet! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Horrible Stench From Some Guys' Stinky Feet! (704 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / My Greatest Fear: Stinky kitten / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrible Stench From Some Guys' Stinky Feet! by lolaluv1(f): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2011
We were in a hall in school waiting to be registered for something. This guy walks in. After a while, everywhere starts stinking like a 3 day old dead rat and people start grimacing in disgust and stuff. Turns out the dude had removed his shoes. Yuck! He seemed oblivious to the commotion his feet was causing and kept a straight face. Some peeps too dorty, abeg!
I wonder why he couldnt do something about his 'situation' before causing enviromental hazard for peaceful folks. If you have such a problem, get off your lazy butt and do something about it! Its not an incurable illness after all!
Re: Horrible Stench From Some Guys' Stinky Feet! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2011
male bashing lol.
I remember when I was an undergrad, went with my friend to read at the lib.The guy was wearing one old Timbolo like that. When the guy remove am, heh, the ooze was just too much. I had to put an end to reading with him ASAP! sad
Re: Horrible Stench From Some Guys' Stinky Feet! by slimyem: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2011
a lotta guys do not know how to take care of their shoes.
that stuff can be so annoyingly disgusting.
Re: Horrible Stench From Some Guys' Stinky Feet! by ismaeel86(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2011
NL romance section, where girls complain about guys and guys complain about girls. smsh, nonsense angry
Re: Horrible Stench From Some Guys' Stinky Feet! by Xionez(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2011
lola.luv:

We were in a hall in school waiting to be registered for something. This guy walks in. After a while, everywhere starts stinking like a 3 day old dead rat and people start grimacing in disgust and stuff. Turns out the dude had removed his shoes. Yuck! He seemed oblivious to the commotion his feet was causing and kept a straight face. Some peeps too dorty, abeg!
I wonder why he couldnt do something about his 'situation' before causing enviromental hazard for peaceful folks. If you have such a problem, get off your lazy butt and do something about it! Its not an incurable illness after all!

grin. Wonder if the guy's strategy to get everyone to clear for him worked.
I would have left the place to prevent the smell from overpowering my freshness. Nobody would want to hear your excuse if you aquired someone else's pungent smell.

(1) (Reply)

Right Time To Get Married / Ask Anything And Find Out Answers About Your Man Or Men & Female Generally. / Please Were Is Adonisgold!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.