Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual (4811 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by detectivejones: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Brownshoe:
Can you partner with me? Let put that book on Amazon KDP and your subsequent ones.
I have an author with a good book but seem it wasnt published right on kdp abi her payoneer wasnt created anyways friends have reachd out that they cant buy her book just screenshot your comment and she's ready to partner with you if you can fix the stated problem
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Brownshoe: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
detectivejones:
I have an author with a good book but seem it wasnt published right on kdp abi her payoneer wasnt created anyways friends have reachd out that they cant buy her book just screenshot your comment and she's ready to partner with you if you can fix the stated problem
if we can chat on WhatsApp, my number is on the signature, but why friends said they can't buy her books if it's a good book?
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by fayomim: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
are you this daft?
I ve been following ur posts lately and can only conclude that stupidity runs in ur family bloodline.
Foolish illiterate.

Following my post lately? When last did I even post.

You are a M0ron I swear......

Well I have better things to do other than exchanging words with a neonate.

If you like don't have sense...it's left for you.

Common sense is not common.

Idiiiot
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
fayomim:

Following my post lately? When last did I even post.
You are a M0ron I swear......
Well I have better things to do other than exchanging words with a neonate.
If you like don't have sense...it's left for you.
Common sense is not common.
Idiiiot
mumu illiterate dont even know the difference post and topic. Bastardized kid. Born by mistake. I blame ur father for not using condum. Fool
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Amunethseranu(f): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
12 yrs pastors were approaching me then

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Enigmatic95(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Thread derailed.
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by detectivejones: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2023
Brownshoe:
if we can chat on WhatsApp, my number is on the signature, but why friends said they can't buy her books if it's a good book?
it has to do with payment, when they try to pay cards are not acceptd a screenshot would be sent to you
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Hamachi(f): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2023

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Brownshoe: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2023
detectivejones:
it has to do with payment, when they try to pay cards are not acceptd a screenshot would be sent to you
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2023
fayomim:

Get off my mention, I never invited you. That is how most of you get missing and never be found again just because you don't mind your business.

Just because am having a conversation should not mean I don't know what am doing.

Idiot

Do your things don't mind them
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2023
fayomim:

I still repeat...you are very stup*d. You ain't a SIMP then go home and beat up your mother just because you learnt something new. You are very very stup*d.

Learn how to mind your own business if not it will cost you alot of fortune. Many of you get wasted at the end of the day just because you can't keep quiet.

I guess you don't know the difference between begging and having a conversation. Go back to school and learn or rather face your studies.

Idiiiot

You even get time to reply
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2023
fayomim:

Get off my mention, I never invited you. That is how most of you get missing and never be found again just because you don't mind your business.

Just because am having a conversation should not mean I don't know what am doing.

Idiot

What did you know you were doing
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Kobicove(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
All pedophiles should be shot!
Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by 1Sharon(f): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
14. He said he wanted to marry me in a joking way, but that's not something you joke about.

Re: Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Fear India.i know why I talk so

GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You, No7 Is Unbelievable / Voluptuous Bodyguard Used By Kogi State Government