Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) (7671 Views)

You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / I Bin Go Do Photo Shoot I Saw This Type Of Lady (pic) / I Plan Driving Home For New Year, What's Your Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by unamamatoto: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2022
undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by dannyville2(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Continue driving

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by LoneWolf212: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2022
U turn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by EkelediliBuhari: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2022
i for say continue driving, but its a bike. lol

else you wind up, rev up, blast the horn and zoom off grin grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by lasisi69(f): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2022
I will immediately pause and call pastor righteousness.. our Nairaland pastor. cheesy

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Lexkenny99(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2022
I go horn, if the person no comot for road, I Go jam am dey go my way.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by tayewomi(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2022
lasisi69:
I will immediately pause and call pastor righteousness.. our Nairaland pastor. cheesy
pastor righteousness no go pick your call!!

29 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by tayewomi(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2022
I go pack and give e'm dirty slap!! infact na next day i go come carry my slippers and bike!

5 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Sammy101111(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2022
If it is a car i will zoom off

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by lasisi69(f): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2022
tayewomi:
pastor righteousness no go pick your call!!
Lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by blaquemyc: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2022
na to jam the ediot comot for road if na car i dey drive but if na bike, i go jejely turn back

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Pilet: 10:08am On Jul 13, 2022
I will Say " For Smartphone Hacks, Click Here for mind blowing phone hacks + cheats "

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by vastolord4(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Stop, remove you cloths and run towards it.. make I hear say she no run

5 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Joyson: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2022
i go jam am throw away for road.

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Uchesis: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2022
Na to follow bush ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2022
End time Moves...

lasisi69:

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by PumpumPrince: 11:08am On Jul 13, 2022
unamamatoto:
undecided

..pay her for quick BJ sir cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by promzy555(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2022
I will say. Muslim-muslim ticket is very bad, now get out of my way grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by MrBroke(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2022
This shit can't happen to me even in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by sript: 11:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Situation like this, it appears legs does a better maneuver than bikes...

Eni ori to... cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2022
vastolord4:
Stop, remove you cloths and run towards it.. make I hear say she no run
This comment weak me oh.
grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Beetwaise(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2022
The best way to surmount your fear is to face it.
If you win, you'll thank your Maker. If you lose, you'll meet your Maker.

17 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Waterlilly: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2022
shout blood of Jesus

3 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2022
Oraimo cord dey always dey my pocket, only one whip like this, she go return to the dark side the second time

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by H0didon(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2022
As long as it is Nigeria, e no fit shock me...
Nothing i haven't see in this country.

If she want sef, i fit carry am join cool.
If i can survive Nigeria and all its problems then i can survive anything...On God

As our Ancestors would say " If you can face any Nigeria problem and still be alive, then you can face anything in this life".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by lasisi69(f): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
KarmaXNow:

End time Moves...

Lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by TeeGentle(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
The best thing is to turn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Smokiebrand: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
An experienced dispatch rider, serious and ready to work is needed for immediate employment.

*Rider must have*
1)Valid Riders Card
2)Good knowledge of Google map and professional
3)2 guarantors
4)At least a year experience
5)Knows how to read $write to some extent

*Monthly Salary*
50,000+ incentives on some weekends or rewards for a job well done
Should reside around ketu,yaba, surulere,obalende or anywhere close to these environs
Call/WhatsApp 09162950590

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by apiski(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lexkenny99:
I go horn, if the person no comot for road, I Go jam am dey go my way.
Exactly my brother. And this is typical of me.

2 Likes

Re: You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) by Oluwabucci(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
I go like know where he or she dey come from, by this time of the night.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Last Without Sex? / Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body / There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.