Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) (7056 Views)

You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo) / I Bin Go Do Photo Shoot I Saw This Type Of Lady (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by almarthins(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2023
unamamatoto:
Those with the knowledge of the esoteric sciences, what would you do ?

undecided undecided

You are in for a long battle. Pentagram no be small child symbol. That thing u see there na both door, portal and key to the most evil spirit in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Josbreed: 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
First of all, this is not a Nigerian house. Unless you stay in the US or Europe.
Secondly, nothing will happen unless you initiate the ritual yourself by drawing the lines on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by losky83: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
unamamatoto:

undecided undecided
TAKE OUT THE WOODEN FLOOR AND MAKE SURE NOTHING IS BURIED BENEATH THEN JUST GET BRETHRENS TO PRAY IN THE HOUSE AND THAT DOES IT.

2 Likes

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Runnerzz:

It's not an atheist symbol which is the atomic whirl and doesn't look anything like it.
It's u who doesn't know the difference hence u even mentioned atheist on this thread because that's obviously a pentacle used majorly by Wiccans. Being an atheist has nothing to do with paganism. My mother is stupid... And she's an idiot
Search it up, and show me this exact symbol and stating where it says it's the pagan symbol cos you brought that up.

Look how you just referred your mom. Is that right?🤣
Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Search it up, and show me this exact symbol and stating where it says it's the pagan symbol cos you brought that up.

Look, I rape my mom every day and it feels right 🤣

Such a shame 😔

1 Like

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by Arbiter9(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
seniorgozman:
There is nothing to worry about, that's the symbol of jew. Check the flag of Israel

I'm not endorsing the lying ass op or this dumb thread. But that's not the star of David or "symbol of Jew" as you called it. That one has 6 points and this is clearly a pentagram with 5 points.

1 Like

Re: Saw This, In My Newly Purchased Apartment. What Would You Do ? (photo) by ghettochild(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
unamamatoto:

undecided undecided
Former occupant was experimenting the voodoo things they been watching n researching

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do All Women Desire Deep Penetration? / See The Big Hipped And Fearfully Busty Lady That's Got Internet Talking / These Sexy Photos Will Confuse You, If You Do Not Look Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.