Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! (6435 Views)

Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Bouncing2(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
You such a SCAPEGOOAT…

You’re your very own problem if you can’t identify with your culture!.
Moreover who cares about your white bitch ass!!?,,
Those are our real men,NOT you!!.
Remember the road that leads you home,,,simple
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

I no want, na by force. Use the money, you need it more.

Son i like u, I will give you £20 becuase it wil help yor life. Noing how to use fokk n knife will get u places in life. u will be able to go to high profile meeetings where u will not disgrace yor sef by telling them u wannto eat fufu while others are eating snack or pop corn...of coz u dont anyone to call u monkey sir..so i strongly sugggest u stick to my advise & take my moiney. Wots yor acccount nomba? angry
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bouncing2:
You such a SCAPEGOOAT…

You’re your very own problem if you can’t identify with your culture!.
Moreover who cares about your white bitch ass!!?,,
Those are our real men,NOT you!!.
Remember the road that leads you home,,,simple

Culture how? are u kiddddin me sir?
culture that make u loooooklike ilitarate homeless village farmer?....sincle when do u see white people eating rubbbbish foood like fuf & then u all wonder why u have pot bellly like antelope. bro if u continue tinking like that..u will NEVER enter London. Imiiiigration will depot u like a bad habbbbit & they will end up dumping u in Libya sir!!!! ((TRUE STORY)) angry
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Sangoamadioha1: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

Son i like u, I will give you £20 becuase it wil help yor life. Noing how to use fokk n knife will get u places in life. u will be able to go to high profile meeetings where u will not disgrace yor sef by telling them u wannto eat fufu while others are eating snack or pop corn...of coz u dont anyone to call u monkey sir..so i strongly sugggest u stick to my advise & take my moiney. Wots yor acccount nomba? angry

Na inferiority complex dey worry you.

If you insist on sending money, please send it to Perchelli school for the blind or any orphanage in Nigeria.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

becuz i no how to use fokk n knife & u dont? kaiiii...u homebase people are relly sufffarin bro....so u mean u will take a female to restorant & the forst thing u do is eat jollof rice with yor hand?

son wot kinda of women do u date..house girls? (no ofeinsce) angry
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

If you insist on sending money, please send it to Perchelli school for the blind or any orphanage in Nigeria.

bro u got Perchelli school for the blind?? I apologice bro. I dint no u waz blicnd sie. My badd. IF you dont need the moiney, send me yor acccount nomba pls. U can use it to but walking stick sir..not chewing stick. They call it walking stick. (no oofeincse) angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Mancala: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

Faceless? son.if u wanto se me its easy. I show up. I only juss left Nigeria on Friday & am back in June. I will take u to any restorant of yor choice if u can promise how to use fokk n knife beofre i arrrive. deal?? angry

Safe travels as you waka upandan sir! But I have no desire to eat sandwiches with a fork and knife, with a stranger, in a Peckham restaurant. BTW, it's easy to know those that are bluffing vs. those that are for real when they talk about classifications in the British school system. I attended a public school. Go look up the difference grin
"did u go to publick schoool or private schoool sir coz in private schoools like the one i went"
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MarketDispatch: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
Mechanicmike...

Is this your first time with/carrying a blonde Oyinbo girl....that why you ashamed of the guys eating with their hands?
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Rexymania(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
I love you sense of humor... Keep it up.

You made me smile.

Na talent o. You turned it upside down
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
MarketDispatch:
Mechanicmike...

Is this your first time with/carrying a blonde Oyinbo girl....that why you ashamed of the guys eating with their hands?

have u ever dated blonde in yor life...talkless of date lightskin female of halfcast babe. Have u ever even dated half cast babe in yor life apart from trying yor luck on nairaland sir?.....and even if you want oyinbo, u think I will ink u up & then u end up disgracing nigeria by eating rice with yor bare hand in front of them. Shame on u sir!!! (no oofeincse) angry
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by quadraheem(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
And you think you have not disgraced the whole of Nigerians by telling lies?
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MarketDispatch: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

() angry

It's not about me....it's about you.
Any Oyinbo girl that will stay with you will stay, anyone that will go will go whether you eat with hands or cutlery.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Sangoamadioha1: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

bro u got Perchelli school for the blind?? I apologice bro. I dint no u waz blicnd sie. My badd. IF you dont need the moiney, send me yor acccount nomba pls. U can use it to but walking stick sir..not chewing stick. They call it walking stick. (no oofeincse) angry

Ode🙄
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Any Oyinbo girl that will stay with you will stay, anyone that will go will go whether you eat with hands or cutlery.

no no no no nooooooooooooooo...Oyinbo girls dont stay with bush people especialy when they can use fokk n knife......u think they will take u home & then u disgrace them in fron of there parents.....worst of all, u tell the parents u from nigeria. Brother while u eating fufu in the home, they will call immmigration yor yor head, caged u up like dog & fling u striaght baccckto enugu in IBO state on expresss. They will not even allow u to were yor slipppers!!! (TRUE STORY) angry

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:
OP...ANOTHER GREAT EDUCATIVE THREAD FOR FRONT PAGE ....PLEASE HURRRRY!!!! angry

Walked into our Nigerian restorant here in Pekam with my new white babe & guess wot we saw: Two Nigeria guys eating fufu with there hand. I was so embarasss I had to tell they white babe they were from uganda. what a disgrase. Must people always act like nigerians everytime? Coz the last time I check, Scientist invented somtin called fok n knife...meaning you must use fok n knife in a restorant. I had to then lie to my white babe that this is not actually a nigeria restorant..its a uganda restorant. OUR PEOPLE MENNNNNNN..this is not accceptable.(no oofeinsce)

Please advise!! angry

Just shut up, little boy.

Asians eat with their hands, irrespective of where they're and the kind of food they're eating, including rice.
That's their culture and they're not ashamed of it.

Be yourself wherever you're. Be proud of your own identity and culture
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by TYCO77: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
MechanicMike:

Walked into our Nigerian restorant here in Pekam with my new white babe & guess wot we saw: Two Nigeria guys eating fufu with there hand. I was so embarasss I had to tell they white babe they were from uganda. what a disgrase. Must people always act like nigerians everytime? Coz the last time I check, Scientist invented somtin called fok n knife...meaning you must use fok n knife in a restorant. I had to then lie to my white babe that this is not actually a nigeria restorant..its a uganda restorant. OUR PEOPLE MENNNNNNN..this is not accceptable.(no oofeinsce)

Please advise!! angry

Eating fufu with your hand is tastier, an act I can never be ashamed of.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Just shut up, little boy.

Asians eat with their hands, irrespective of where they're and the kind of food they're eating, including rice.
That's their culture and they're not ashamed of it.

Be yourself wherever you're. Be proud of your own identity and culture

nigggga we talkin about how nigerians disgrase themsef in a restorant..u talkin about asians. we the hech has asian people gots to do with nigerian. do u have deaf issues or u dont hear well. Thread is about how we can save nigerians from embarasssin them sef in front of femaales & not behaving like bus ilitarate who cant use fukk & knife but instead, u are worrryin about india people....Why dont pack yor load & move to india then!! (no oofeinsce) angry

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MarketDispatch: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

(

The same Oyinbo girls that those your African refugee brothers from Congo, Sudan, Somalia , etc have colonized abi another one that I don't know about.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by kokorokoman: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
MarketDispatch:

grin grin seems you are new on nairaland baba, this is MrCork, the peckam gy, the baba na cruise master, e don tey the guy for cruise game.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by osmosis101(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
Katikati
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MarketDispatch: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
kokorokoman:
grin grin seems you are new on nairaland baba, this is MrCork, the peckam gy, the baba na cruise master, e don tey the guy for cruise game.

Make I leave am with him cruise
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Johnsown1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
So it's that your problem because the last time I checked it's not one of the problem facing this country. Eaten fufu with fork or ferk it's not the Nigerian style.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

Eating fufu with your hand is tastier, an act I can never be ashamed of.

Really?
So u start licking Yor finger like hungry refugeee & then when somebody post Yor picture on Facebook to disgrase u....u start calling them racist. Bro real men don't eat wit hands. People need to stop acting like homebase Nigerians every time. Please don't!!!((Real talk)) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by seetomorrow: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

Please advise!! angry

You are the most foolish and hopeless SIMP of the year,let me tell you.
Look at local bread forming nonsense because you carry yeye :PYello puszy disgusting woman? Huh...
I just feel like flogging you 30 strokes of cain when I lay my hands on you.
Tufia kwa. Fake as.shole
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
seetomorrow:

You are the most foolish and hopeless SIMP of the year,let me tell you.
Look at local bread forming nonsense because you carry yeye :PYello puszy disgusting woman? Huh...
I just feel like flogging you 30 strokes of cain when I lay my hands on you.
Tufia kwa. Fake as.shole

great advice comin from a boy who call him sef seetomorrow....niggga u aint seeing nada
so we create thread to help people use fukk n knife...but insted u reply with buying local bread.. is the topic bout bread? are u a bus conductor?
Bro nobody is buying bread here please..if u dont no how to use fukk n knife, juss sue yor primary schooool teacher sir. They did u wrong

and buy the way, which on eis tufika?....are u IBO too?(no ofeincse) angry

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by seetomorrow: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

brother some people are juss born to disgrase Nigeria...and then they blame Buharrri for not importing fokk n knifes to nigeria...wot an embarasssing !!! angry

My friend stop talking nonsense, you irritate me with this your myopic reasons. Though I should have asked first ...How old are you??
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
seetomorrow:

My friend stop talking nonsense, you irritate me with this your myopic reasons. Though I should have asked first ...How old are you??

well i have moiney, i drive 2020 Range rover, limited edition, I own 2 property & then guess wot, Son am a londoner living in Pekam, a rick neborhoood of South london......I take it u never beento london & u dont have passspot, corrrrrect? (no ofeinsece) angry
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by seetomorrow: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

anyways backkto to the seriooos topick, this thread will make sence to u the day u get visa and enter london sir....u will see we use fokk n knife in restorants. we dont use hand..not even to drink water!! (REAL TALK) embarassed

Stop disgracing yourself more and more with wrong grammer Kiddo
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
seetomorrow:

Stop disgracing yourself more and more with wrong grammer Kiddo

ok seeutomorrrrow. wot are u havin for dinnner...sugarcane?

Bro go to bed please!!!!(no oofeincse) undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Mrluv(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

baba the guy no want me i want abeg help me with good laptop for video editing thank you
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Nigerfine3: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
[quote author=MechanicMike post=123586434]

nigggga am a full blooooded nigerian..born & raise but a londoner based in a rich neborhoood of Pekam london sir... and we have 24 hour electtri city juss in case u ask sir!!(no ofeincse) angry[/quo
te]
What kind londoner be this one ni tori olorun?
We eat with our hands in usa
Your errors shows new highly not well educated nigerian though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman / Some Of The Real Reasons Why Men Leave / What Are Our Girls Turning Into On Facebook & 2go:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.