Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! (6437 Views)

Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

I am sure you are homeless.

Snap pics and send to your village people. It appears you broke the record as the only villager to leave the forest you emanate from.

Reallly? for a homelessss self employ guy who live in a pent house in Pekam London, one of the most expesive area in london, I muss really be homeless. Bro I am eating chinnnses fried rice right now and using chop stick......You hear. I am using chop stick...not chewing stick. I bet u use checwing stick every mnorning!!(no oofeinsce) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
sonature1:
MechanicMike

Living abroad shouldn't mean losing one's culture and identify. From studies, black Africans are the only race that swallow food without chewing it. That babe you took to the restaurant isn't supposed to understand this because the culture is alien to her.

That stated, fufu is a local Nigerian meal you eat with bare hands and swallow after dipping its mould into a plate of soup. No well-cultured Nigerian parents teach their children to use cutlery for eating that special Nigerian food. It's okay to use cutlery to it, but never criticize those who don't because they are proud of where they come from and their meal.

Bro i respet u. Living abroad makes big diffference especially when culture make u looooklike like farmer. who the hell eats with bare hand in front of fine women? its embarassssing. I dont eat junks like fufu. I have 6 pack sir. Fufu is for homebase people & we dont eat such rubbbish here in the united kingdom sir. TRUE STORY!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

Reallly? for a homelessss self employ guy who live in a pent house in Pekam London, one of the most expesive area in london, I muss really be homeless. Bro I am eating chinnnses fried rice right now and using chop stick......You hear. I am using chop stick...not chewing stick. I bet u use checwing stick every mnorning!!(no oofeinsce) angry

Go sleep.
You be church rat.

People who eat good food everyday need not brag about it. It is as normal as oxygen.

But peeps like you. You are hungry for attention and you can not but help yourself with a lots of lies.

Eat Sudan shit no concern us. Don't insult our food or culture.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Go sleep.
You be church rat.

People who eat good food everyday need not brag about it. It is as normal as oxygen.

But peeps like you. You are hungry for attention and you can not but help yourself with a lots of lies.

Eat Sudan shit no concern us. Don't insult our food or culture.

why wunt I brag...I eat well & I have table mannners.....U go around eating with yor hand makin Nigerians loook like villagers & then u get upset when white people call u savage....brother am tryin to hel u hell yor sef so u can help yor country!!! ((THANK ME LATER)) angry

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

why wunt I brag...I eat well & I have table mannners.....U go around eating with yor hand makin Nigerians loook like villagers & then u get upset when white people call u savage....brother am tryin to hel u hell yor sef so u can help yor country!!! ((THANK ME LATER)) angry

Church rat
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
in most Nigerian/African restaurants in Peckham, people eating "fufu type" food with forks are the strange ones.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Blackskinman007(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
From pumpumking to MrCork to daddyCK to MechanicMike...

Who dey ban your account?
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Irupetepete: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

brother chinese people use stikc to eat...white people use fok n knife...how comes its all ways our nigerian people that emabrasss u by using hand to eat fufu, meat, egg rice? they do sell fok n knife in nigeria? muss they all ways disgrase people?.shame on nigerian sir!((no oofeinsce)) angry
did they also eat rice with their hands?
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Irupetepete:
did they also eat rice with their hands?

Chinesese people use chop stick sir....not chewing stick!!! (no oofiensce) angry
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MarketDispatch: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:
OP...ANOTHER GREAT EDUCATIVE THREAD FOR FRONT PAGE ....PLEASE HURRRRY!!!! angry

Walked into our Nigerian restorant here in Pekam with my new white babe & guess wot we saw: Two Nigeria guys eating fufu with there hand. I was so embarasss I had to tell
Please advise!! angry

Sorry for you... that's their culture.. rather than you to educate your white babe of more of what she will see when she visits Nigeria, you dey there dey form ..would you complain if you walked into a Chinese restaurant and you saw them eating with Chopsticks or Indian restaurant and you saw them eating Chapatti with their hands?
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Sorry for you... that's their culture.. rather than you to educate your white babe of more of what she will see when she visits Nigeria, you dey there dey form ..would you complain if you walked into a Chinese restaurant and you saw them eating with Chopsticks or Indian restaurant and you saw them eating Chapatti with their hands?

why would i educate my white babe about people eaten with there hand like hungry homeless villagers. u want her to belif all the negative rubbbbish they see on TV? are u kiddddin me. Brother u sound like the type who use fokk n knife & I bet u will NEVER EVER eat wit yor hand in front of babe talk less in public. Nigerians can be bush people & this is so embarassssin & disgrasefull!! (REAL TALK) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MarketDispatch: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

why would i educate my white babe about people eaten with there hand like hungry homeless villagers. u want her to belif all the negative rubbbbish they see on TV? are u kiddddin me. Brother u sound like the type who use fokk n knife & I bet u will NEVER EVER eat wit yor hand in front of babe talk less in public. Nigerians can be bush people & this is so embarassssin & disgrasefull!! (REAL TALK) angry

I for one don't like eating with hands, but
there is nothing wrong in educating her about the culture, provided you are not the one using your hands.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
MarketDispatch:

I for one don't like eating with hands, but
there is nothing wrong in educating her about the culture, provided you are not the one using your hands.

EXACTLY...bro u sound like a Londoner..do u live in Europe coz you definately sound European and not like this homebase people who take comfort in embarasssing nigerians. One of them even said he can eat fuf with his bear hand at the airport...a bush one called Antimicrobial said this... Bush people.

anyays bro, i respet u and we need more guys like you!!! (SALUTE) wink

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Mancala: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
Peckham na village smiley
Peckham = the village of the River Peck
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Irupetepete: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

Chinesese people use chop stick sir....not chewing stick!!! (no oofiensce) angry
why do you keep jumping up and down like a headless chicken... The question is, did the Nigerians use their hands to eat rice too? Cos Nigerians are not meant to eat swallow with cutlery
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Mancala:
Peckham na village smiley
Peckham = the village of the River Peck

really?
can u compare Pekam to your so called Lagos island or can you compare Pekam to yor so called banana Island?that rubbbish place full of council flat? We have expencive restorants up here full of white people and most of our restorants are booking only...they dont play fuji music in our restorant up here unlike in that Lagos place.....tecnically..son, therrrris no comparsim!!!(no oofeinsce) angry

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Sangoamadioha1: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

which kind food is meant to be eating by hand.did u go to publick schoool or private schoool sir coz in private schoools like the one i went, forst thing they teach us during lunch is how to use fokk n knife sir. I take it u use hand to eat rice, correct~?(no oofeincse) angry

You too like wahala. Use fork and knife eat sandwich nah, because you wan dey more catholic than the pope.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Irupetepete:
why do you keep jumping up and down like a headless chicken... The question is, did the Nigerians use their hands to eat rice too? Cos Nigerians are not meant to eat swallow with cutlery

#
nigggga No...Capital No..If u can read, u would hear me say I walked in white my white babe (Blonde), and then the first two mofos we saw were actually usuing there hand to eat fufu like farmers. This was so embarassssin t me I had to tell the babe it waz a uganada restorant. Homebase nigerians have habbbit of disgrasing nigeria everywhere sir. Why do u ask? u use hand to eat rice? (no oofeincse) angry

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

You too like wahala. Use fork and knife eat sandwich nah, because you wan dey more catholic than the pope.

Brother yes I use fokk n knife to eat Sandwhich if am trying to impress babe...if you dont no how to use fokk n knife u can watch YOUTUBE Sir.. Please dont tell me u r nigerian sir coz u will be embarasssin us!!! (REAL TALK) angry
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Mancala: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

really?
can u compare Pekam to your so called Lagos island or can you compare Pekam to yor so called banana Island?that rubbbish place full of council flat? We have expencive restorants up here full of white people and most of our restorants are booking only...they dont play fuji music in our restorant up here unlike in that Lagos place.....tecnically..son, therrrris no comparsim!!!(no oofeinsce) angry

Oga Londoner, no be member measuring contest grin
Na fact I tell you so. The literal meaning of the name Peckham is "Village of the River Peck". Your "private school" education has failed you sir grin
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Sangoamadioha1: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

Brother yes I use fokk n knife to eat Sandwhich if am trying to impress babe...if you dont no how to use fokk n knife u can watch YOUTUBE Sir.. Please dont tell me u r nigerian sir coz u will be embarasssin us!!! (REAL TALK) angry

I see you don kolo. Enjoy your sandwiches with fork and knife.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Mancala:

Oga Londoner, no be member measuring contest grin
Na fact I tell you so. The literal meaning of the name Peckham is "Village of the River Peck". Your "private school" education has failed you sir grin

Really?
I drive 2020 Range rover, Metallick black limited edition & I own 2 rent out propertys here in pekam & u say school fail me? Wow. Brother, we went to a hall party on Saturday at Pekam estate & I sprayed £4000 cash..it's on video. Technically this usually mean I can take Yor woman anyday. Bow down. (TRUE STORY) smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

I see you don kolo. Enjoy your sandwiches with fork and knife.

Brother if u need moiney, ask nicely. U need moiney for bread & butter, plus Fanta?(( THANK ME LATER) angry
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Sangoamadioha1: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

Brother if u need moiney, ask nicely. U need moiney for bread & butter, plus Fanta?(( THANK ME LATER) angry

No thanks, I'm good. I think you need the money more
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Mancala: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

Really?
I drive 2020 Range rover, Metallick black limited edition & I own 2 rent out propertys here in pekam & u say school fail me? Wow. Brother, we went to a hall party on Saturday at Pekam estate & I sprayed £4000 cash..it's on video. Technically this usually mean I can take Yor woman anyday. Bow down. (TRUE STORY) smiley

"I drive 2020 Range rover, I sprayed £4000 cash, I own 2 rent out propertys here in pekam" .......Good for you sir! Na you be oga. It's a faceless forum and I choose to remain so. But Peckham is, was and still is a village, and na your oyinbo hosts name am so
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Dzzzz: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
You are a liar cause it is not Pekam it’s Peckham..You London And still don’t know the difference..Continue dey lie ok!..So because of you and your supposedly white babe make I use fork and knife dey eat fufu.Are you not mad?!..Can you use fork and knife to eat burger idiot ?
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Psychopatheko: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

nigggga am a full blooooded nigerian..born & raise but a londoner based in a rich neborhoood of Pekam london sir... and we have 24 hour electtri city juss in case u ask sir!!(no ofeincse) angry

Who Dey argue with this one any little talk you don start to dey brag if you don get light 24 hours nko who send you abi because say you dey another man’s you think say you don arrive you never see anything racism go send you comot for there
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Dzzzz: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
Thats how someone is calling your mother a barbarian right now for using firewood to cook in the village
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by almarthins(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

brother. My brother. I dont meanto sound rude but right now, u sound like one of those road side mechanic who suvice on bread & meneral water from the river. U tink we eat your so called fufu here in London & then end up with pot bellly liike u home base people? The whole idea of using fokk n knife is to help u loook educated. wot if white people see u using yor hand like that. wot would they say? THINK, BE WISE. Please goooogle how to use fokk n knife sir (((WORDS OF WISSSDOM)) angry

There is no wisdom in trying to be western.
First, I am an African and I am not a Londoner. I prefer eating my food the way suitable for me.
Secondly, there is no education beyond the throat. When your biles begin to act in your belly, it doesn't consider Ur degree.
Lastly, don't ever get embarrassed because of our culture of eating the way we want. We re distinct people and nation, don't ever forget that!
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

No thanks, I'm good. I think you need the money more

brother...serrriously..am offarin to send moiney for training on how to use fokk n knife so u dont end up disgrasing yorsef in front of women....bro the best I can do is help u. I am offfaring u a cool £20 for training. Choice is yours!!!! (REAL TALK) angry
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
Mancala:

"I drive 2020 Range rover, I sprayed £4000 cash, I own 2 rent out propertys here in pekam" .......Good for you sir! Na you be oga. It's a faceless forum and I choose to remain so. But Peckham is, was and still is a village, and na your oyinbo hosts name am so

Faceless? son.if u wanto se me its easy. I show up. I only juss left Nigeria on Friday & am back in June. I will take u to any restorant of yor choice if u can promise how to use fokk n knife beofre i arrrive. deal?? angry
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Sangoamadioha1: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

brother...serrriously..am offarin to send moiney for training on how to use fokk n knife so u dont end up disgrasing yorsef in front of women....bro the best I can do is help u. I am offfaring u a cool £20 for training. Choice is yours!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

I no want, na by force. Use the money, you need it more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MIDNIGHT SAGA (romance Story) / Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Goes Completely Unclothed (PHOTOS) / These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.