Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,508 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! (6190 Views)

Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nigerfine3:

What kind londoner be this one ni tori olorun?
We eat with our hands in usa
Your errors shows new highly not well educated nigerian though

huh? u eat with yor hand in the USA....u in the USA with dat kinda grama?....wot do u eat with yor hand..water?

my niggggga, if u lie again ehhhhh....I will electrick shock yor ears through the intanet. Tryin to impresss me here in london will not work.
U no in nigeria..nigggga QUIT lyin i beg!!!
Anyweays..am of to the swimmming pooool. Laters!!!! angry
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by seetomorrow: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:

great advice comin from a boy who call him sef seetomorrow....niggga u aint seeing nada
so we create thread to help people use fukk n knife...but insted u reply with buying local bread.. is the topic bout bread? are u a bus conductor?
Bro nobody is buying bread here please..if u dont no how to use fukk n knife, juss sue yor primary schooool teacher sir. They did u wrong

and buy the way, which on eis tufika?....are u IBO too?(no ofeincse) angry

It is pronounce IGBO and not IBO, don't forget next time.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
seetomorrow:

It is pronounce IGBO and not IBO, don't forget next time.

Really?
so u smoke IGBO & u want me to call u IGBO
.... corrrrrrrect??...ok then..Bye bye IGBO.. good nite sir undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by diogo23: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
MechanicMike:
OP...ANOTHER GREAT EDUCATIVE THREAD FOR FRONT PAGE ....PLEASE HURRRRY!!!! angry

Walked into our Nigerian restorant here in Pekam with my new white babe & guess wot we saw: Two Nigeria guys eating fufu with there hand. I was so embarasss I had to tell they white babe they were from uganda. what a disgrase. Must people always act like nigerians everytime? Coz the last time I check, Scientist invented somtin called fok n knife...meaning you must use fok n knife in a restorant. I had to then lie to my white babe that this is not actually a nigeria restorant..its a uganda restorant. OUR PEOPLE MENNNNNNN..this is not accceptable.(no oofeinsce)

Please advise!! angry
Are you this senseless or you inherited it from your parents
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
diogo23:

Are you this senseless or you inherited it from your parents

Am senseless becccuz I can use fukk n knife & u can't? Bros I refuse to say YOR HEAD IS NOT CORRRRRRRRRECT SIR!!!!(no offenscce) smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by udede(m): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

brother chinese people use stikc to eat...white people use fok n knife...how comes its all ways our nigerian people that emabrasss u by using hand to eat fufu, meat, egg rice? they do sell fok n knife in nigeria? muss they all ways disgrase people?.shame on nigerian sir!((no oofeinsce)) angry
oga you are the biggest disgrace of the century with the lowest self esteem imaginable. Just go and hide inside your white girl friend hand bag. Uchu
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by oglalasioux(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

Walked into our Nigerian restorant here in Pekam with my new white babe & guess wot we saw: Two Nigeria guys eating fufu with there hand. I was so embarasss I had to tell they white babe they were from uganda. what a disgrase. Must people always act like nigerians everytime? Coz the last time I check, Scientist invented somtin called fok n knife...meaning you must use fok n knife in a restorant. I had to then lie to my white babe that this is not actually a nigeria restorant..its a uganda restorant. OUR PEOPLE MENNNNNNN..this is not accceptable.(no oofeinsce)

Please advise!! angry

Your spellings should embarrass you more.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Robchuks77(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

nigggga am a full blooooded nigerian..born & raise but a londoner based in a rich neborhoood of Pekam london sir... and we have 24 hour electtri city juss in case u ask sir!!(no ofeincse) angry
Jesus see Grammer. Who raised you oga.?
Stop this cheap lie biko.. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Robchuks77(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

huh? u eat with yor hand in the USA....u in the USA with dat kinda grama?....wot do u eat with yor hand..water?

my niggggga, if u lie again ehhhhh....I will electrick shock yor ears through the intanet. Tryin to impresss me here in london will not work.
U no in nigeria..nigggga QUIT lyin i beg!!!
Anyweays..am of to the swimmming pooool. Laters!!!! angry
Guy see Grammer nah..
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Dshocker(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

Please advise!! angry

Loool 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..... Illiteracy is a fvcking disease.

Since you are in the UK, why not further your education, to enable you spell words properly...

Did you say scientist invented fork and knife? 🤣🤣🤣

Guy, abeg no off me with laugh.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2023
udede:
oga you are the biggest disgrace of the century with the lowest self esteem imaginable. Just go and hide inside your white girl friend hand bag. Uchu

Really??
Ok son.. listen up:
Udondokokodedeko ((or wotever Yor IBO name is sir))).
can I remind u am a Londoner from London who live in a millionaire neborhooood call Pekam were millionaires live. Talk to me nicely & I swaaaar I will transfer £3 cash to u to buy nice Christmas suit of Yor shoice!. ...gimme Yor account nomba sir!((((THANK ME LATER))) smiley
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2023
oglalasioux:

Your spellings should embarrass you more.

Calm down Peter Obi.am a Londoner & we eat wit fukk n knife...u are from state river & u survive on hunting crab...so niggggga..how can I be EMBARASSMENT when I eat in restorant & u upset fukk n knife is iligal in Yor country?(no offenscce) angry
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Natbrowny: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2023
U and ur girlfriend dey mad. Even if they were speaking Nigerian language. U'll still complain.

English people have Hypnotized you.

Come cross river n some lagos part to see Irish, Scottish n English people trying out hand to eat eba n semo. Its cultural for us, just as fork and knife for them.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Josbreed: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

which kind food is meant to be eating by hand.did u go to publick schoool or private schoool sir coz in private schoools like the one i went, forst thing they teach us during lunch is how to use fokk n knife sir. I take it u use hand to eat rice, correct~?(no oofeincse) angry

Kai! My bro, you claim you are in the UK but you have very bad English. Go and learn more English first before you come here to make posts. Ugly speech.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2023
Josbreed:

Kai! My bro, you claim you are in the UK but you have very bad English. Go and learn more English first before you come here to make posts. Ugly speech.

Nigggggga wot has English got to do wit UK?haven't u ever heard of corkny accent?wot tha heck is wrong wit u this homebase people...and then when immmmigration decline Yor visa, u start crying like father Chrisssmas!!(I BEGGGGGY) angry
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by udede(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

Really??
Ok son.. listen up:
Udondokokodedeko ((or wotever Yor IBO name is sir))).
can I remind u am a Londoner from London who live in a millionaire neborhooood call Pekam were millionaires live. Talk to me nicely & I swaaaar I will transfer £3 cash to u to buy nice Christmas suit of Yor shoice!. ...gimme Yor account nomba sir!((((THANK ME LATER))) smiley
£3 suit? Stop trying to be funny.
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by detectivejones: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
What a threadgrin I'm having a ballgrin
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
endsarrrs:
Apc and Jagaban isn't the problem for now abi?

BTW as you felt bad when you sighted those Africa gentlemen doing it African way, that's how we reading you post are seriously feeling bad about your written English

Op you are Nigerias problem, because you are not Nigerian.

Those are true Nigerian men, while you are from Togo claiming Nigeria with your bad English.

Continue claiming Londoner with that Priide

ok karen...you win!!! undecided
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Lanmon(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2023
The food they were eating is a Nigerian meal, to be eaten by Nigerians wtf did u expect...it's our culture to eat fudu with our hand, even some whites that eat our foods use hand na u come dey form, forming kee u dia

If na me...I go wash hand sharperly devour the fufu, make e come b draw soup...omg!!
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
OP ,no mind does guys,but I really think you are a fool o,big one sha
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Truvelisback(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
MechanicMike:

Please advise!! angry
U are the disgrace yourself, for being ashamed of your country. What's wrong eating your local food with bare hands? Even poor spellings is a disgrace too. I just wonder why yourself acclaim white girlfriend didn't notice it. 🙄 Or is she an Albino? 😏
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Truvelisback:
U are the disgrace yourself, for being ashamed of your country. What's wrong eating your local food with bare hands? Even poor spellings is a disgrace too. I just wonder why yourself acclaim white girlfriend didn't notice it. 🙄 Or is she an Albino? 😏

Really?? angry
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2023
Truvelisback:

Son STOP...HALT THERE!!
dont do it please.do not embarass Yor sef in front of white woman.u using Yor hand to eat food in Nigerian restorant front of white People make u look bush sir. U no how to use fukk n knife?
anyways Do not embarass yourself sir..((THANK ME LATER))) smiley
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by Sisora(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2023
MechanicMike:

Please advise!! angry
one thing about the internet is that it allows even stup*d people to give their stup*d opinions
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Sisora:
one thing about the internet is that it allows even stup*d people to give their stup*d opinions

00000000000 GOSH.......SIOFRA...YOU AGAIN....FIND HUSBAND NAH & STOP HARASSSSING US....NA BY FORCE?? embarassed

Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by siofra(f): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
MechanicMike:

00000000000 GOSH.......SIOFRA...YOU AGAIN....FIND HUSBAND NAH & STOP HARASSSSING US....NA BY FORCE?? embarassed

Dindirin, sisora is not Siofra undecided Ode!
Re: This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! by MechanicMike: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
siofra:

Dindirin, sisora is not Siofra undecided Ode!

please go n larn how to spell angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See My Convo With A Girl On Michat / Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. / As Far U Have A Penis, You Must See This (picture), Click Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.