Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War (18544 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by lastpage: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2011
@Logba
Fashola or whoever needs to check the excesses of Tinubu. It is no doubt that he(Tinubu) is a talented and brilliant leader. But greed and totalitarianism should not be part of the game. Lagos is already boiling because of the imposition of LG chairmen in the coming October elections. It is always the same story. I mean this thing should have a democratic face if people must benefit from it.

18Billion per month to one company ? Few companies bank make such as profit per annum in Nigeria. It has to stop.

Regards
IS ABC the "ONLY COMPANY" that can collect TAX in Lagos State?
Why imposed your own company (when you're the Governor) on the state or dont we see a "conflict of interest" in such imposition?
Add "imposition" of his wife as ACN Senator, His in-law and the [b]"Mafioso-Racket" PROTECTION MONEY [/b]all these imposed office holders have to pay him every month, to the equation!

How then can we have MORE MEANINGFUL development, when "one man" is buying up the whole state, with stolen/racket funds?

Naaah, its unbearable!
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2011
Beaf:

Please find the time, bruv. We really need to know the inner details. Its hard to imagine how anybody can steal as much as Tinubu and he is doing it so brazenly too. That man is dragging Lagos back very seriously. Off the 7billion Ikuforiji stole, he was giving Tinubu N200million monthly. For what?!
I am quite sure Ikuforiji is the tip of the iceberg and there is a vast network of rot supporting Tinubu's pocket.

The worst thing is the way he has been obstructing the good work Fashola is doing, trying to kill the mans spirit by even flying in governors from other states to choose his commissioners. Why can't he allow Fashola to work, isntead of parasiting a whole 2billion per month with Alpha-Beta?

The whole thing is so annoying. Please people, lets get behind Fash to eject that little square thief and bigtime criminal.

Have you asked yourself how much the ACN states are delivering to Tinubu monthly  grin
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by boyt1: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2011
Baba Tinubu is this how you will take the position of AWOLOWO to lead the Yorubas to the promised land through Yahoo Yahoo!, God forbid.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2011
ok

Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Briz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2011
@doxime,

lwkmd, wher did u get dis pix 4rm?

U guyz shd free this duo, as long as i don't support Tinubu wiv dis his arrangement, i hooope he uses d cash judiciously.

and must there be an intermediary between we, the tax payers and d govt.

Please who's the intermediary for we the abuja / nigerian citizens and FG? we nid to look @ dt National intermediary too. I sure say dt coy for don hamma pass tinubu sef?

Who knows the Alpha-Beta Company for the FIRS in abuja?
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by TayoD1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2011
@topic,

Am I missing something here? From all indication, this is about the state government honoring an agreement. Why are we as Nigerians so lawless as to encourage our government to trample on contracts without recourse to a court of law? While there may be arguments about the 10% pay-off to Tinubu's receiving company, I am of the opinion that such an agreement was reached without arm-twisting one or the other party.

In my opinion, the 10% is okay considering that the Lagos State government does not have to employ the services of more labor force that will remain on Lagos State's payroll indefinitely while receiving pensions for the rest of their lives. At the same time, I doubt the govt will receive all that tax returns if left to civil servants that will embezzle the funds. Fashola has done so much because Tinubu made the finances available through tax collection. This is money that would otherwise not be available but for the skills of Tinubu. Don't let's lose sight of that fact.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by samguru(m): 1:11am On Oct 01, 2011
i pray this feud will continue till eternity,shameless asiwaju(ero eyin)
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Beaf: 3:00am On Oct 01, 2011
doxime:

ok

grin

Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 3:08am On Oct 01, 2011
Big B1:

If you pay attention to Tinubu's pictures while he was in the court room, you will notice that he was a bit arrogant, ignorant, unprofessional and finally mentally weak. As a leader of a political party, one would have expected him to comport himself a little bit better.
But these folks mostly feel that they are larger than the laws or Nigeria. A very disrespectful manner to the entire Nigerians and a despicable examples for the leaders of tomorrow. This same Ashiwaju would have comported himself much more better if he was in a court room in America for an ordinary traffic ticket.

I keep telling you senseless idiots, it's perfectly ok to hate Tinubu, but must your turn yourself into a liar just to prove to us that you hate the man? What credibility do you have left if everything that comes out of your mouth is nothing but lies and misinformation.

We don't even no the boundary between between lies, facts and fiction because of of disreputable loud mouth liars like you.

1. You were not there on the ground and the facts on the ground as stated by the folks involved from lawyers to judges conclusively asserts the opposite and ultimately called you a lair.   You are just another lying loud mouth sitting on NL and running around with senseless rubbish just to display your stupidity, hate and ignorance.

2. The quote below came from the folks at the trial, in fact, by the judge himself. You ignorantly asserted that his conduct was unbecoming, but the judge commended him and advice others to emulate him.

3. The last time the government went after your crooked PDP governors, one absconded and evade the justice system dressed like a women, one staged a gun battle with the Nigerian police and killed many Nigerian law enforcement agents. He eventually ran off to Dubai with the help of your crooked and corrupt system.

4. Bola Tinubu not only showed up even without official court summons due to the crookedness and incompetency of the same prosecutors charged to fight corruption, he showed up 30 minutes before court time.

Read the quote and forever bury your head in shame, at least stop lying. Lying is evil.

Justice Umar praised the leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) for his exemplary conduct, which he advised Nigerians to emulate.
“That is evidence of respect for the rule of law. Service requires to be personal. Out of respect, he chose to come; that is good enough. We want Nigerians to take a cue from that,” Justice Umar said.

Tinubu was at the Tribunal 30 minutes before the sitting began.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/20448-tinubu%E2%80%99s-trial%3A-court-stops-reading-of-new-charges.html  
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Beaf: 3:20am On Oct 01, 2011
^
Choi! This dude will commit suicide when Tinubu's rusty arse in finally kicked into jail! embarassed
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by musiwa48: 3:20am On Oct 01, 2011
people like to taken credit for what they did not do. Justice Ayo salami is my professor brother.  Train coming from canada. I know one of the mayor family.  I use to go to that person house and discuss politics. and i also sometime log on line in that person house on nairaland.  also refered someone i sponsored document.

This Globe.com is rated among the best  in Canada.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Beaf: 3:25am On Oct 01, 2011
musiwa.,.:

people like to taken credit for what they did not do. Justice Ayo salami is my professor brother.  Train coming from canada. I know one of the mayor family.  I use to go to that person house and discuss politics. and i also sometime log on line in that person house on nairaland.

This Globe.com is rate among the best  in Canada.

shocked

Damn!
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by musiwa48: 3:26am On Oct 01, 2011
other cities may be good to , if you are good boys.

you want to know why bill gates comes to nigeria more than normal? i laugh in yoruba.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 3:34am On Oct 01, 2011
Tayo-D:

@topic,

Am I missing something here?  From all indication, this is about the state government honoring an agreement.  Why are we as Nigerians so lawless as to encourage our government to trample on contracts without recourse to a court of law?  While there may be arguments about the 10% pay-off to Tinubu's receiving company, I am of the opinion that such an agreement was reached without arm-twisting one or the other party.

In my opinion, the 10% is okay considering that the Lagos State government does not have to employ the services of more labor force that will remain on Lagos State's payroll indefinitely while receiving pensions for the rest of their lives.  At the same time, I doubt the govt will receive all that tax returns if left to civil servants that will embezzle the funds.  Fashola has done so much because Tinubu made the finances available through tax collection.  This is money that would otherwise not be available but for the skills of Tinubu.  Don't let's lose sight of that fact.

Excellent Post.

Many of these people are too mentally corrupt to make intelligent decisions about contractual laws and fiscal public administration. Alpha Beta is the most sophisticated and efficient taxing system in Nigeria based on what they deliver to the state month after month. Lagos state is able to do so many things with tax money based on Alpha Beta's ever growing returns for the state, even the federal government is trying to hire the company.

Well, these folks are a sad reflection of everything bad and disgusting about Nigeria, many are too clueless, uninformed, naive and unexposed which ultimately equals lack of basic knowledge about anything and everything.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by naijaking1: 3:39am On Oct 01, 2011
Money palaver grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Depilot(m): 3:40am On Oct 01, 2011
Back in the day, I used to think that Tinubu was one of the sharpest dude in Nigeria, but greediness and senseless motives have turned him into the biggest f00l around today in Nigeria. He pretty much dug his own grave.
His last hope now is to do whatever needs to be done to settle qualms between himself and Fashola, or else his down fall process will be expedited.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2011
is there any law in Nigeria or in any state that stipulates that 10% must be deducted as fee from whatever amount collected as total accrued tax revenue? for properties i know its 5% management fee from rent collected but im not a tax person. can someone pls enlighten us in same regard?
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by dustydee: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2011
Tinubu's time will soon be up.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by john6006: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2011
I think this war needs dialogue.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by BadExample: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2011
i dey laugh :d
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by babaowo: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2011
who can stand as witness in court against tinubu Why ppl make false claim and many axaggerations.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by DaLover(m): 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

Excellent Post.

Many of these people are too mentally corrupt to make intelligent decisions about contractual laws and fiscal public administration. Alpha Beta is the most sophisticated and efficient taxing system in Nigeria based on what they deliver to the state month after month. Lagos state is able to do so many things with tax money based on Alpha Beta's ever growing returns for the state, even the federal government is trying to hire the company.

Well, these folks are a sad reflection of everything bad and disgusting about Nigeria, many are too clueless, uninformed, naive and unexposed which ultimately equals lack of basic knowledge about anything and everything.

@Eko Ile,
i understand that u love tinubu and naturally would  want to defend him against percieved detractors in any way possible, but when ur guy is messing up, you should rise above sentiments to defend the truth,
If it is wrong when PDP does it, its also wrong when ACN does it, admitting the truth doesnt reduce ur love for your guy,
The contracts u are talking about were writing by the same people on both sides, how do you expect them to write this contracts btw the lagos pple and their private companies? In favour of themselves or the lagos pple,  Conflict of interst is the issue here, some financial benefits will definately get to the state, but there are deep rooted reasons why we complain about comflict of interest and abuse of office for personal enrichment, if we complain about dangote controling the cement industry with his connections in government or atiku using his advantage of previous office as a customs officer to control our nations ports with his private companies, and we see it as bad, even though they generate income for the national coffers, then we should see tinubu actions as bad, a spade should always be a spade weather its pdp or acn
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2011
@Eko Ile, I withhold my comments . as far as this goes Hitler is innocent until proven guilty
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by cre88tivit: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2011
@Eko Ile,
i[b] understand that u love tinubu and naturally would  want to defend him against percieved detractors in any way possible, but when your guy is messing up, you should rise above sentiments to defend the truth, [/b]
If it is wrong when PDP does it, its also wrong when ACN does it, admitting the truth doesnt reduce your love for your guy,
The contracts u are talking about were writing by the same people on both sides, how do you expect them to write this contracts btw the lagos pple and their private companies? In favour of themselves or the lagos pple,  Conflict of interst is the issue here, some financial benefits will definately get to the state, but there are deep rooted reasons why we complain about comflict of interest and abuse of office for personal enrichment, if we complain about dangote controling the cement industry with his connections in government or atiku using his advantage of previous office as a customs officer to control our nations ports with his private companies, and we see it as bad, even though they generate income for the national coffers, then we should see tinubu actions as bad, a spade should always be a spade weather its pdp or acn

dalover,
don't waste your time coaching a lost old dog new method of thinking.
it's not what you think, it's how you think:::::common sense is not for sale.
many discuss issues on this forum to learn and to share, but some other people only vomit rubbish to win a discussion; this is what makes them feel good about themselves.
i honestly do not think that ekoile's problem has anything to do with sentiment. it is purely stupid1ty at its best.
it takes maturity, education and common sense to see what you've stated
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by cre88tivit: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2011
ashiwaju wants it all to himself, his family, his friends and from time to time, leftover crumbs to sycophant like ekoile.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by cre88tivit: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2011
any sensible human being knows ashiwaju is an obstacle that is hindering fashola from taking lagos state to the next level. just as someone stated on this forum, ashiwaju's down fall will come from acn. a good percentage of acn members are getting sick of ashiwaju and a lot is being discussed in the back room. i think it is a matter of time, this low class thief is going down.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by cre88tivit: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2011
i was told that ashiwaju has slowed down a bit. he has started to recognize that the end is not too far.
there is no way anyone can compare a blessing from God to a stolen purchased glory. it is a waste of time to attempt to compare what fashola brings to the table to what this old crook has in his head.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Akanbiedu(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2011
SMH at so called people with "book knowledge" falling for cheap "divide and rule" tactics.

Federal roads all over the country are in sorry state,

Security is non-existent,

No adequate power supply inspite of unimaginable amounts of federal budget for same,

and so many other problems.

And all these people can discuss is a man that is NOT occupying an office.

Fashola is not as STRONG as PDP propagandists would have us believe. Tinubu is the REAL threat to their "forever" rule as declared by their chairman. It will be a mistake for Fashola to think his good works are enough in Nigeria. He should learn from our previous experience.

In fact, any act of betrayal from Fashola should be seen as a repeat of Akintola episode.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Texther(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2011
what will happen 2 a river that forget its source kiss cry undecided
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by juman(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2011
musiwa.,.:

other cities may be good to , if you are good boys.

you want to know why bill gates comes to nigeria more than normal? i laugh in yoruba.

Thank God, Musiwa.,.  is back. grin

Or may be I missed his posts nowadays.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by cre88tivit: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2011
again, the down fall of tinubu comes from acn, not pdp.
what is on ground is bigger than fashola. fashola's pic is in-front of the page, but what is coming to hit tinubu is really not coming from fashola.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Obiano Wins Silverbird Man Of The Year / Nigerian Navy Deploys 16 Warships To Guard Oil Installations / Presidential Poll: INEC Credited Invalid Votes To Buhari, Atiku Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.