Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War (18564 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by juman(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Revolutnz: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2011
@akanbi_edu

SMH at so called people with "book knowledge" falling for cheap "divide and rule" tactics.

Federal roads all over the country are in sorry state,

Security is non-existent,

No adequate power supply inspite of unimaginable amounts of federal budget for same,

and so many other problems.

And all these people can discuss is a man that is NOT occupying an office.

Fashola is not as STRONG as PDP propagandists would have us believe. Tinubu is the REAL threat to their "forever" rule as declared by their chairman. It will be a mistake for Fashola to think his good works are enough in Nigeria. He should learn from our previous experience.

In fact, any act of betrayal from Fashola should be seen as a repeat of Akintola episode.

+10000
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by cre88tivit: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2011
juman, i don't know where you were during the last election, but my brother i can tell you that acn won in lagos only because of fashola. tinubu's wife would have lost the senatorial election if it was held the day it was scheduled to take place. lagosians in general are sick and tired of tinubu shenanigans. the only f00ls that are still behind him are the uneducated, lowlife area-boys.
fashola happens to be a bit stronger than tinubu in lagos state today. and i can assure you that fashola represents the future of acn and lagos state. tinubu will go with the drainage system. his time has expired the day he forcefully imposed his family on lagosians. dapo etti was one of the strong acn members and a forever loyalist of tinubu,  that has decided to step aside and allow tinubu to kill himself. just write it down today, tinubu's down fall comes from nowhere but within acn party. i think tinubu himself recognizes this fact. he is not a happy man lately. a puchased or stolen glory doesn't last, a good name and a solid integrity live forever.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by cre88tivit: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2011
In fact, any act of betrayal from Fashola should be seen as a repeat of Akintola episode.
any betrayal done to maintain a strong integrity is certainly not a bad move. the only person we must not betray is God, the king of all kings; tinubu is nobody, but a greedy common thief, who thought he got everything mapped out.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by basadenet: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2011
This was predicted sometimes ago, now it has come to pass. We have not seen anything yet, more to follow.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by cre88tivit: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2011
for you info,
acn is my party. i hate pdp more than anything else. but if our goal is to move forward and be stronger we must then come together and denounce what is wrong. tinubu has suffocated acn as a party. it's time for this great party to come together and get ready to chase badluck out of aso rock come 2015.
togetherness is what makes a broom a great cleaning tool. acn party or lagos state doesn't belong to tinubu, it belongs to all of us.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2011
DaLover:

@Eko Ile,
i understand that u love tinubu and naturally would  want to defend him against percieved detractors in any way possible, but when your guy is messing up, you should rise above sentiments to defend the truth,
If it is wrong when PDP does it, its also wrong when ACN does it, admitting the truth doesnt reduce your love for your guy,
The contracts u are talking about were writing by the same people on both sides, how do you expect them to write this contracts btw the lagos pple and their private companies? In favour of themselves or the lagos pple,  Conflict of interst is the issue here, some financial benefits will definately get to the state, but there are deep rooted reasons why we complain about comflict of interest and abuse of office for personal enrichment, if we complain about dangote controling the cement industry with his connections in government or atiku using his advantage of previous office as a customs officer to control our nations ports with his private companies, and we see it as bad, even though they generate income for the national coffers, then we should see tinubu actions as bad, a spade should always be a spade weather its pdp or acn

I really don't understand your post and it's even hard for me to relate it to what I said in this thread .

My post did not say anything about Tinubu or any politician, but you still find your own crooked way to link it to Tinubu. Who is really fond of Tinubu? You? Me?

'Obviously you. It's obviously your misguided mentality that everything got to be about Tinubu even when his name is not mentioned or even referenced.

It seems you have some kind of point to prove, but you are following the wrong trail.

1. For your post to have any sensible affiliation to my assertions, we both must have said the same thing or I must have given you a reason to debate with me issues regarding conflicts of interests.

2. There must have been some kind of established facts that the former governor is in some way related to the companies which you and I don't know or have any clue about.

3. For you to make a substantive judgment about conflict of interests and personal enrichment, it means you have iron clad evidence that  these individuals are the owners of the companies you attributed to them.

4. Obviously, you don't have any proof to support your posts and needless accusations, you are just another poster running around NR with rumors and innuendos. Yours is even worse because nothing is more sinful than false accusations and destruction of other people's name based on nothing that you can proof or have any evidence to support.

You said that my post was about sentiments which I don't see since I mad no case about anybody's guilt or innocence, but you still went ahead and paint it to suit your own fantasies. My post was about Alpha Beta and it's contract with Lagos state, the company's effectiveness and people's lack of knowledge about the company and contract laws. I never said anything about Tinubu or any politician.

Obviously, the fact that you posted this little essay about conflict of interests and personal enrichment with zero proof to show us that the people you just blasphemed are guilty of what you just attributed to them ultimately shows you as the party screaming and yelling on sentiments.  

sen·ti·ment  (snt-mnt)
n.
1. A thought, view, or attitude, especially one based mainly on emotion instead of reason:

As you can see, there's no reason or facts associated with your senseless rants and silly accusations, it's all based on sentiments and follow follow.

Next time, throw that accusation at yourself before throwing it at other people.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2011
cre88tivit:

dalover,
don't waste your time coaching a lost old dog new method of thinking.
it's not what you think, it's how you think:::::common sense is not for sale.
many discuss issues on this forum to learn and to share, but some other people only vomit rubbish to win a discussion; this is what makes them feel good about themselves.
i honestly do not think that ekoile's problem has anything to do with sentiment. it is purely stupid1ty at its best.
it takes maturity, education and common sense to see what you've stated

Mr liar himself, I hope you are not going to kill us with your lies today because I'm ready for you and your ever present lies.

You are free to spew your irrelevant opinions, that's your given right, just make sure you don't insult our intelligence with your lies.

Oloshi king of all lairs talking about maturity, education and common sense.

What moral authority do you have to question other people when all that flows out of your mouth is lies. Look here, you are a degenerated liar and you have zero credibility, I don't take you seriously because you are a despicable liar and I hate liars,
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by fxtopedia(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2011
It is only an ACCURSED person that will say something to support Tinubu on this matter.

I prefer to ignore those SCUMBAG,CRETIN and slowpoke who had chosen to be PR to a corrupt man.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by seanet02: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2011
fxtopedia:

It is only an ACCURSED person that will say something to support Tinubu on this matter.

[s]I prefer to ignore those SCUMBAG,CRETIN and slowpoke who had chosen to be PR to a corrupt man.[/s]
The Only CRETIN here is you
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by fxtopedia(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2011
seanet02:

The Only CRETIN here is you

I can see your confusion in place. Corruption apologist!
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2011
cre88tivit:

juman, i don't know where you were during the last election, but my brother i can tell you that acn won in lagos only because of fashola.

Were you expecting Lagosians to vote based on any other reason beyond Fashola and what he delivered to the people of Lagos state?

Who is the Governor of Lagos state and whose name was on the ballot? Fashola right?

So what's the meaning of the silly post above or were Lagosians supposed to vote for Tinubu because it was Tinubu's name on the ballot?

You see how dumb and senseless you can be sometimes.

It is not by force to be a disgruntled element, it's only damaging and idiotic when you apply no common sense or rational reasoning to your idiocy and lousy sense of reasoning.

tinubu's wife would have lost the senatorial election if it was held the day it was scheduled to take place.

The last time we checked, over two hundred thousand Lagosians voted for Remi Tinubu, Tinubu did not force two hundred thousand Lagosians to the polls or put a gun to their heads and force them to vote for his wife. Lagosians walked to the ballot boxes on their own and voted for Remi Tinubu.

It's not up to you or Tinubu to decide who Lagosians should vote and elect as their leaders, it is up to the people of Lagos state and they did just that during the same last election.

Again, losers like you always find odious rubbish to throw around just to display your lunacy and hate, but never any sensible point to sit on.

Like I said, all you do is spread lies and discontent with zero justification but hate.

just write it down today, tinubu's down fall comes from nowhere but within acn party. i think tinubu himself recognizes this fact. he is not a happy man lately. a puchased or stolen glory doesn't last, a good name and a solid integrity live forever.

You are entitled to your diabolical and hateful prophesies, it's a sad reflection of your dark and hateful mind. That's your idle and disdain prerogative.

I'll wait for your next lies,
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2011
fxtopedia:

I prefer to ignore those SCUMBAG,CRETIN and slowpoke who had chosen to be PR to a corrupt man.

Trust me, Id love to sound idiotic just like you, all I want from you is the opportunity to reason just like you and you can help me do just that by giving me the necessary info that you have against Tinubu,

Please help me with that secrete info you people have because I want to hate Tinubu too.

Until you do just that, you are everything you labeled others and even worse you dirty shitthole with no common sense,
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by fxtopedia(m): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

Trust me, Id love to sound idiotic just like you, all I want from you is the opportunity to reason just like you and you can help me do just that by giving me the necessary info that you have against Tinubu,

Please help me with that secrete info you people have because I want to hate Tinubu too.

Until you do just that, you are everything you labeled others and even worse you dirty shitthole with no common sense,

Touching RAW NERVE already! Provide me info also about Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala corruption! LMAO
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2011
fxtopedia:

Touching RAW NERVE already! Provide me info also about Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala corruption! LMAO

You didn't disappoint, always the predicted irrelevant dodging and dancing around.

I keep telling you clowns, don't lie about what your mouth can not cash. This is about your accusations against Tinubu, put up or shut up.

Don't even bother because all you have to offer is obviously the same lying and dodging and this is just the beginning.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by fxtopedia(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

You didn't disappoint, always the predicted irrelevant dodging and dancing around.

I keep telling you clowns, don't lie about what your mouth can not cash. This is about your accusations against Tinubu, put up or shut up.

Don't even bother because all you have to offer is obviously the same lying and dodging and this is just the beginning.

Hypocrite,
Have u forgot the comment you made here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-755463.32.html
Just relax because soon, every hidden agenda about your boos will be revealed!!!
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by seanet02: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2011
fxtopedia:

Hypocrite,
Have u forgot the comment you made here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-755463.32.html
Just relax because soon, every hidden agenda about your boos will be revealed!!!

What a jobless baboon you are. Must you people always post?
when you have nada to say Just keep [size=30pt]SHUT[/size]
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2011
fxtopedia:

Hypocrite, 
Have u forgot the comment you made here:  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-755463.32.html

Oloshi, you must have missed my post below. Shut your damn mouth if you can not put up and stand by your idiocy.

Re.tarded dumb a.s.s grown man with zero common sense.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by fxtopedia(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2011
seanet02:

Dummy, you ought to SHUT UP, as you are among the accursed souls here,
Kindly visit yaba-left for your normal check up

Eko Ile:

Oloshi, you must have missed my post below. Shut your damn mouth if you can not put up and stand by your idiocy.

The bolded is meant for an accursed person which you are
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by success4(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2011
seanet02:

Prior to this time, I felt you are a reasonable person until I read your last two comments.

Eko Ile:

Product of bad system. Iragbiji-Ile tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by seanet02: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
success4:

Prior to this time, I felt you are a reasonable person until I read your last two comments.

Product of bad system. Iragbiji-Ile tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Olodo second
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
fxtopedia:

Dummy, you ought to SHUT UP, as you are among the accursed souls here,  
Kindly visit yaba-left for your normal check up

The bolded is meant for an accursed person which you are

Oloshi old man with no common sense. All we ask you do do is put up ur shut up. The fact that you refused to put up and support your dumbness in this thread only reasserts what's already a known fact about you.

You are dumb and ignorant old man running all over the place lying and spewing rubbish and when asked to prove his stupidity, you dance around with irrelevant nonsense like a freeking headless chicken.

You are a sorry waste of space and human existence.  A despicable liar with zero sense of decency.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by fxtopedia(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2011
seanet02:

Olodo second

Omowe with no proof!
Eko Ile:

Oloshi old man with no common sense. All we ask you do do is put up your shut up. The fact that you refused to put up and support your dumbness in this thread only reasserts what's already a known fact about you.

You are dumb and ignorant old man running all over the place lying and spewing rubbish and when asked to prove his stupidity, you dance around with irrelevant nonsense like a freeking headless chicken.

You are a sorry waste of space and human existence.  A despicable liar with zero sense of decency.

ACCURSED PERSON! If Tinubu dies now, you shall be buried with him grin grin grin
Can you also provide evidence of your claim about Ngozi?
Raw NERVE is being affected, little wonder you are R.A.N.T.I.N.G
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by DaLover(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

I really don't understand your post and it's even hard for me to relate it to what I said in this thread .

My post did not say anything about Tinubu or any politician, but you still find your own crooked way to link it to Tinubu. Who is really fond of Tinubu? You? Me?

'Obviously you. It's obviously your misguided mentality that everything got to be about Tinubu even when his name is not mentioned or even referenced.

It seems you have some kind of point to prove, but you are following the wrong trail.

1. For your post to have any sensible affiliation to my assertions, we both must have said the same thing or I must have given you a reason to debate with me issues regarding conflicts of interests.

2. There must have been some kind of established facts that the former governor is in some way related to the companies which you and I don't know or have any clue about.

3. For you to make a substantive judgment about conflict of interests and personal enrichment, it means you have iron clad evidence that  these individuals are the owners of the companies you attributed to them.

4. Obviously, you don't have any proof to support your posts and needless accusations, you are just another poster running around NR with rumors and innuendos. Yours is even worse because nothing is more sinful than false accusations and destruction of other people's name based on nothing that you can proof or have any evidence to support.

You said that my post was about sentiments which I don't see since I mad no case about anybody's guilt or innocence, but you still went ahead and paint it to suit your own fantasies. My post was about Alpha Beta and it's contract with Lagos state, the company's effectiveness and people's lack of knowledge about the company and contract laws. I never said anything about Tinubu or any politician.

Obviously, the fact that you posted this little essay about conflict of interests and personal enrichment with zero proof to show us that the people you just blasphemed are guilty of what you just attributed to them ultimately shows you as the party screaming and yelling on sentiments.  

sen·ti·ment  (snt-mnt)
n.
1. A thought, view, or attitude, especially one based mainly on emotion instead of reason:

As you can see, there's no reason or facts associated with your senseless rants and silly accusations, it's all based on sentiments and follow follow.

Next time, throw that accusation at yourself before throwing it at other people.

Wow, i actually felt the hurtin in this post, appearently since the truth hurts, it must have hurt some sensitive parts of ur thinking and processing system, how else does one explain ur inability to understand my post as you stated,
As per the insults I will attribute it to ur age,

You stated that you didnt mention tinubu in your post hence i was blabbing, hope u r aware this thread we are on is about tinubu? If not read the topic again.

On NL several politicians have been accused of being curupt, Ibori, Alams, Ibb, Atiku and i never saw you ask for proof, or irrifutable evidence as people of ur superior intelect like to put it, why must i now supply the kind of proof you want for Tinubu's issues.
Have u ever supplied irrivokable evidence that pdp is corrupt?

'your post did not mention tinubu' so therefore i should not accuse u of being biased towards tinubu Very funny indeed, i support GEJ, not ashmed to say it, when when people truely critize him, i dont defend him blindly, since u say u didnt mention tinubus name, let me ask, from what u havfe heard so far, is he currupt or not? Did he abuse public office to enrich himself??
Pls dont tell me about needing evidence because we never asked for such for others, please try and be objective,
These holier than thou atitude is what is painting most ACN suppoters as hypocrites,

I have asked some important question on this furom before and i will ask again, if ACN is performing because fashola is performing, can we also say PDP is performing because of Rotimi? How can you accuse PDP of being run by a cabal and ACN is not?

Both same currupt parties but some pple still insist on replacing a currupt party that has national spread, with a currupt party that is run by tribal leadership,
Eko ile you are truely an intelligent person and we are dumb, i have already insulted myself you may wish to leave that aspect out of you reply.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by lastpage: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2011
Let us FOCUS on the "issues" at stake, NOT on Tinubu as "a person", not on PheeDeePhee or ACN as parties or on whether Yourbas need Tinubu to challenge PDP's hegemony in our polity!

Any sensible person, who is not a "contractor, beneficiary ar.se-licker" of PDP/ACN/Tinubu/Fashola should take the issues below and give us his/her unemotional position on the issues!

BTW: Avoid all the 'INSULTS and Swearing', it only shows "Bad Upbringing and presents you as "a waste of educational funds!" Only peeps who are "empty" and have nothing cogent to say, resort to abusing "anonymous posters" on the internet! grin

Here we go
Recently the public was awash with reports of the arrest of the of the Lagos House of Assembly Speaker, Hon. Adeyemi Ikuforiji, over allegations bordering on corruption and abuse of office.

The petitioner stated that Ikuforiji used his position as Speaker to collect a monthly running cost of N500 million on first line charge. In the last 14 months, he was said to have collected not less than N7 billion, which he has been funnelling abroad to buy properties through proxies and his automobile company called Brown Motors, located at 2, Mobolaji Bank-Anthony Way, Maryland, Ikeja Lagos, adding that Mr. Ikuforiji committed perjury by denying his record of conviction in his INEC forms submitted in 2007 and 2011, whereas he had been convicted twice in the United States, in 2001 and 2005.

Though the Speaker has been released from the EFCC’s custody, the allegation has not only dented his image in the political landscape, it has rubbished his posture on good governance and rule of law.

However, those who are in the know claimed that the Speaker could not have perpetrated the fraud without the support of the Lion of Bourdillon and godfather ofLagosStatepolitics, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, who is facing corruption charges with ICPC for operating a foreign account while serving as the governor ofLagosState. The source who craves anonymity stated that the Speaker is remitting whopping sum of N200m to the former governor on a monthly basis just to secure his political future, especially his ambition to become the Lagos State governor.

This is not the first time the former governor would be mentioned in this kind of fraud-related act. It would be recalled that a group known as Concerned Citizens of Lagos had levelled allegations of corruption against the former governor, accusing him of grabbing lands ofLagosStateusing front and proxies that include the boss of Oando Petroleum, Wale Tinubu, and that he has so far converted over N500bn worth of land inLagos.

The group claimed that Tinubu used his position to acquire No 4 Oyinkan Abayomi (formerly Queen’s ) Drive, Ikoyi, a five-bedroom detached house on one acre of land, which was a Lagos State Governor’s guest house since 1979. The C of O was signed and released to him by Fashola in 2007 shortly after he assumed office. The property is valued at N450 million.

Also his residence at 26 Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi was initially falsely presented as Oando Plc guest house. Later, he purportedly bought it from Oando, and used public fund to rebuild and renovate it. Recently, theLagosStategovernment bought the property and paid an undisclosed sum to him and thereafter gave the property back to him under the bogus Pension Bill he signed to law shortly before he left office in 2007. The property is worth over N600 million

The annex of the LagosState Guest House in Asokoro, Abuja was bought by the State Government in 2006 for N450 [/b]million purportedly to protect the main house from security breach. Shortly after he left office,[b] the property was transferred to him under the pension plan he signed into law before he left office. Not only this, the 250 hectare land valued at about N35 billion strategically located at the Ajah junction on Lekki Road which was initially meant for a General Hospital for the people of Eti-Osa local government was stolen by Tinubu and handed over to Trojan Estate Ltd, a company owned by Deji and Wale Tinubu, to develop as Royal Garden housing estate at the expense of the tax payers of Lagos.

He is also said to have acquired 1,000 hectares of land valued at about N75 billion located at Abijo at Ibeju-Lekki LG and given it to LCC, which is part owned by Tinubu and Fashola and being developed as a golf course and housing estate by Assets and Resource Management Ltd (ARM).

A prime land of 157 hectares with 2.5km of Atlantic beachfront valued at about N10 billion was stolen by Tinubu from the communities of Siriwon, Igbekodo, Apakin, etc in Ibeju-Lekki LG and given to Ibukun Fakeye, his crony, to build a golf course and luxury villa with little or no compensation to the villagers. In addition, Tinubu paid $20 million (N3 billion) public funds to Ibukun Fakeye to commence the project in late 2006. Fashola has since released additional funding for this project, which is not owned by the state government.

A one-acre (6 Plots) Parkview, Ikoyi foreshore land valued at N1 billion reclaimed by LagosState Government is now owned by Bola Tinubu. While in office, he also allocated to himself the former Strabag yard beside theLagosStatesecretariat at Alausa, Ikeja.

Another is a choice property at Lekki-Epe road on which he built and owns the multi-billion naira Oriental Hotel [/b]and the extension of a multi-storey car park beside it. Also is the multi-level recreation centre by Mobil in Oniru Estate on Lekki-Epe road, which he jointly owns with ARM and Tunji Olowolafe. [b]All these assets valued at over N25 billion were obtained without paying a kobo to the Lagos State Government

Tinubu and Fashola sold the following prime Lagos properties to their personal friend and front, Prince Dipo Eludoyin, at very ridiculous prices:

* The 3.8 hectares oflandofLagos State Fisheriesoffice in VI (beside theInstituteofOceanography) valued at N3 billion.

* The Fishery landing jetty at Badore (where the Ilubirin fishermen were to be relocated) valued at N500 million

* The entire Ogudu foreshore scheme initially earmarked for low cost housing scheme valued at N5 billion.

* The Ilubinrin housing estate (which used to houseLagosstate civil servants and judges up till 2007) valued at N2.5 billion.

* The former Julius Berger yard at Oko Orisan, Epe valued at N450 million

Tinubu raised a loan of N4.7 billion on Eko Akete Project on which nothing was achieved before he turned around to sell the property to his Chagouri friends of C & C and Hitech Construction Ltd at a ridiculously low price at the expense of the taxpayers ofLagos.

Tinubu expended over N5 billion ofLagostax payers’ money on the Bar-Beach shoreline project and no further work has been done by the concessionaire to develop the Atlantic City project which was claimed to have been over-subscribed. It is suspected that the N5 billion will soon become a complete waste given the temporary nature of the shoreline protection. [b]The Federal Government in 2005 offered to handle this project at no cost to Lagos but Tinubu refused because of his personal interest and greed.[/b]

Tinubu applied to personally purchase the Federal Secretariat building while in office. When he couldn’t get to buy it, he directed Fashola to stop the eventual owner of the complex from developing it. The complex is presently wasting away courtesy of the Lagos State government.

It took several months of horse-trading and underhand payments before Gov Fashola could allow the new owners of 1004 flats to redevelop the complex.

Several other buyers of Federal Government properties and developers in Ikoyi, VI and GRA Ikeja were forced to succumb to the outrageous demands of Tinubu, Fashola, Commissioner Abosede and other officials of the Lagos State Physical Planning Ministry and were made to pay ridiculous amounts into private accounts before their redevelopments were approved. Those who refused or were unable to pay could not develop their properties. This is a major economic strangulation of property developers and has contributed largely to the skyrocketing rents in Ikoyi, VI and Lekki axis.

Tinubu is said to have converted all the plots of land where Lagos Polytechnic was located at Ikosi near the old toll gate. He chased away the polytechnic in 2006 and went ahead to locate the choice plots to himself, his cronies and political associates.
The headquarters of Television Continental (TVC) which is owned by him is located there. He deprived the youths of Lagos of decent education because of his greed.

Tinubu single-handedly sold the prime land on Aboyade Cole, VI that was recovered from some allottees, to UACN Properties Plc. The amount of the proceeds is shrouded in secrecy

Use of land and properties to buy favours from public officials

This is an act of using Lagos prime land to buy favours and corrupt public officials. This act was perfected by Bola Tinubu as governor and has now been inherited by Gov Fashola.

Several prominent Nigerians in the judiciary, police, INEC, and other sensitive agencies have obtained prime land from Tinubu and Gov. Fashola over the years without paying a kobo. Many of them had turned around to sell the land to third parties at substantial profit.

Many top officials in the police, INEC and the judiciary who participated in the 2003 and 2007 elections and tribunals in states where Tinubu has interest were compromised with parcels of free prime Lagos land and cash. If the Lagos State Lands Bureau could publish the names and identities of beneficiaries of land from year 2000 to date, the scandal that would result is better imagined. Gbenga Ashafa and Mrs. Awofisayo are the conduit through which these acts are being perpetuated. Both are also personally involved in various dubious land transactions on their own.

Prime land and properties have been used to pay off public officials who are personally close to Tinubu and Fashola for ‘job well done’ or for being privy to sensitive information.

* Dele Alake, former commissioner for Information and Strategy, was sold a whole house onAlexander Road, Ikoyi where he lived as official quarters at a giveaway price.

* Rauf Aregbesola, AC Osun State governor, also got a detached house at Ladoke Akintola st, GRA Ikeja for the “good job” he did while serving under Tinubu.

* Yemi Cardoso and Wale Edun, both former commissioners, were sold houses on Iru Close, and other locations in old Ikoyi at giveaway prices by Tinubu. The list is endless.

Gov Fashola was Tinubu’s Chief of Staff from 2002 to 2007. He was a part of these scams, running errands for his boss to perpetrate these corrupt acts. He has since taken over as governor and has continued with these acts.

Gov Fashola in the wake of the petition against him presented by “The True Face of Lagos” to the House of Assembly, succeeded in buying his way out of trouble, albeit temporarily, by bribing each of the 40 members with cash and prime state land at Abijo GRA, off Lekki-Epe road. In addition, he bought a N40 million bullet-proof jeep for the Speaker in a desperate bid to ward off investigation by the Assembly.

These corrupt acts have deprived the taxpayers ofLagosbillions of naira which could have been used for public projects. Indeed, the prime land stolen from the Lekki axis is enough to build the Lekki-Epe road without burdening residents and other taxpayers with a 30-year concessional toll road.

These and other allegations are what Tinubu is going to strive to exonerate himself from, especially in his current trial by the Code of Conduct.

Did l hear somebody say "There is no smoke without Fire"?!

This Country stinks!.,.,.,., OF TOO MUCH CORRUPTION!
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by fxtopedia(m): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2011
lastpage:

Let us FOCUS on the "issues" at stake, NOT on Tinubu as "a person", not on PheeDeePhee or ACN as parties or on whether Yourbas need Tinubu to challenge PDP's hegemony in our polity!

Any sensible person, who is not a "contractor, beneficiary ar.se-licker" of PDP/ACN/Tinubu/Fashola should take the issues below and give us his/her unemotional position on the issues!

BTW: Avoid all the 'INSULTS and Swearing', it only shows "Bad Upbringing and presents you as "a waste of educational funds!" Only peeps who are "empty" and have nothing cogent to say, resort to abusing "anonymous posters" on the internet! grin

Here we go
Did l hear somebody say "There is no smoke without Fire"?!

This Country stinks!.,.,.,., OF TOO MUCH CORRUPTION!

Any rebuttal?
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2011
DaLover:

Wow, i actually felt the hurtin in this post, appearently since the truth hurts,

Why do you ignorant clowns equate your lies and baseless accusations with truth?

Is truth not facts and  documented evidence that you can take to court to obtain conviction?

Have you provided that truth and facts? So what's there to hurt me in the first place? Your lies, rumors, innuendos and and baseless assertions?

You people are really competing for the best and the most qualified slowpoke on NL. It's even hard to make any sense of the things that obviously, you clowns don't understand, but just spew anyways.

By the way, the post you quoted did not say anything about Tinubu and the rest of your rubbish, you make false accusations against me about Tinubu based on your perceived and disgruntled Tinubu sentiments. You falsely created the impression that I was defending Tinubu with your quote when in fact, I said nothing, it was a whole different argument and line of thought.  

Common sense and rational reasoning is not what's driving your arguments, it's basically hate and dislike for another man. You are so consumed with the same hate and dislike that you are willing to thrown anything out there and accuse other people with baseless accusations even when they didn't say anything about Tinubu.

You see now how hate and dislike consumed you and took over your basic sense of judgment?

On NL several politicians have been accused of being curupt, Ibori, Alams, Ibb, Atiku and i never saw you ask for proof, or irrifutable evidence as people of your superior intelect like to put it, why must i now supply the kind of proof you want for Tinubu's issues.
Have u ever supplied irrivokable evidence that pdp is corrupt?

I don't care about what other people say and I'm not responsible for what they say. I'm only responsible for my own utterances. I've made corrupt allegations against Alams simply because he is as a convicted felon, this is public record.

Ibori is a criminal and international fugitive and this is also on record.

I can not prove anything against IBB and Atiku so I don;t say anything about their guilt or innocence and if there is any post by me on NL calling both men anything, feel free to show us. I'm not like you. I don't even know what you are driving at.

Are you saying it's perfectly OK to accuse people and tarnish their names even though you have nothing against them? Is the depth of your shallowness or how they do it in your village?

I have asked some important question on this furom before and i will ask again, if ACN is performing because fashola is performing, can we also say PDP is performing because of Rotimi?

Again, I don't know why you keep bothering me these ridiculous rubbish that I never said or even have time to debate with you.

Below is my post and the same you quoted and now bastardizing with your re.tardedness, ignorance, stupidity and lack of ability to read and comprehend.

Show us what your dumb rant has to do with what I said and how they relate.

Show us where I made any comment about ACN and PDP.

Quote from: Eko Ile on Today at 03:34:45 AM

Excellent Post.

Many of these people are too mentally corrupt to make intelligent decisions about contractual laws and fiscal public administration. Alpha Beta is the most sophisticated and efficient taxing system in Nigeria based on what they deliver to the state month after month. Lagos state is able to do so many things with tax money based on Alpha Beta's ever growing returns for the state, even the federal government is trying to hire the company.

Well, these folks are a sad reflection of everything bad and disgusting about Nigeria, many are too clueless, uninformed, naive and unexposed which ultimately equals lack of basic knowledge about anything and everything.

Would you like to show us where I made all the lies and silly assertions you are rambling about like deranged headless chicken.

Like I said, you people are a sad reflection of everything bad and disgusting about Nigeria, many are too clueless, uninformed, naive and unexposed which ultimately equals lack of basic knowledge about anything and everything.

You function on lies and dishonesty.

It's ok to have your paranoia about what I say or didn't say, but why let it turn you into a despicable liar?

I hope this is your last lie or any attribution to me about what I didn't say or do. If you have any gripe against Tinubu or ACN, feel free to express yourself, that's your given right, but you have no right to lie and falsely accuse.

You can not even question other people's morality when you are morally bankrupt with lies and dishonesty?
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by DaLover(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

Why do you ignorant clowns equate your lies and baseless accusations with truth?

Is truth not facts and  documented evidence that you can take to court to obtain conviction?

Have you provided that truth and facts? So what's there to hurt me in the first place? Your lies, rumors, innuendos and and baseless assertions?

You people are really competing for the best and the most qualified slowpoke on NL. It's even hard to make any sense of the things that obviously, you clowns don't understand, but just spew anyways.

By the way, the post you quoted did not say anything about Tinubu and the rest of your rubbish, you make false accusations against me about Tinubu based on your perceived and disgruntled Tinubu sentiments. You falsely created the impression that I was defending Tinubu with your quote when in fact, I said nothing, it was a whole different argument and line of thought.  

Common sense and rational reasoning is not what's driving your arguments, it's basically hate and dislike for another man. You are so consmed with the same hate and dislike that you are willing to thrown anything out there and accuse other people with baseless accusations even when they didn't say anything about Tinubu.

You see now how hate and dislike consumed you and took over your basic sense of judgment?

Again, I don't know why you keep bothering me these ridiculous rubbish that I never said or even have time to debate with you.

Below is my post and the same you quoted and now bastardizing with your re.tardedness, ignorance, stupidity and lack of ability to read and comprehend.

Show us what your dumb rant has to do with what I said and how they relate.

Show us where I made any comment about ACN and PDP.

Would you like to show us where I made all the lies and silly assertions you are rambling about like deranged headless chicken.

Like I said, you people are a sad reflection of everything bad and disgusting about Nigeria, many are too clueless, uninformed, naive and unexposed which ultimately equals lack of basic knowledge about anything and everything.

You function on lies and dishonesty.

It's ok to have your paranoia about what I say or didn't say, but why let it turn you into a despicable liar?

I hope this is your last lie or any attribution to me about what I didn't say or do. If you have any gripe against Tinubu or ACN feel free to express yourself, that's your given right, but you have no right to lie and falsely accuse.

You can not even question other people's morality when you are morally bankrupt with lies and dishonesty?

eko ile, u r on a thread that is talking about the relationship between fashola and tinubu, and the curruption level of tinubu,
Someone as dumb, ignorant, stupid, idiotic, foolish and all round naive as me would like to know what you think about tinubu?
Such an easy question should not be too hard for someone of your standing in knowledge and analytical thinking,

I have to admit you did not mention fashola, tinubu or any other politician or political party in that particular post, i just foolishly assumed you were blindly supporting tinubu,

Please kindly clear the air, so that we the dumb ones would understand were you stand on this thread?

Please keep it simple, keep in mind that while you r right to ask for proof, we have stupidly accused Ibori, Ibb and others without proof in the past, we usually assume it common knowlwdge in the public domain that pple like odili, akitu etc are thieves,
Appearently this same common knowledge will not apply to holier then thou ACN god fathers.:,

Since you are far advanced in thought processes than us, i can appreciate that u now wish to change the criteria for accusing politicians of being currupt on naira land,
Being that we r too dumb and naive, please could you and ur other high level intellectuals  set the standard for others to follow,
Show us for example the evidence that odili is currupt, honestly we we adopt that standard in all our future postings and contributions,

Thanks for taking time out to bless us with ur supreme intelect
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2011
DaLover:

I have to admit you did not mention fashola, tinubu or any other politician or political party in that particular post, i just foolishly assumed you were blindly supporting tinubu,

So, shouldn't you have shut your mouth and move on to your next silly post or thread instead of all the lies and dishonesty? Why keep making the same silly assertions and spewing lies?

Don't blame me because you are too dumb to know the difference between support and basically asking you to show us any proof of wrong doing against the man that you are trashing. Or you are just doing it for no reason like a mad man. You must have a reason, show us that reason, that's all I ask and that's not in any way the same thing as support. This is basic English so stop tripping all over yourself.

Please keep it simple, keep in mind that while you r right to ask for proof, we have stupidly accused Ibori, Ibb and others without proof in the past, we usually assume it common knowlwdge in the public domain that pple like odili, akitu etc are thieves,
Appearently this same common knowledge will not apply to holier then thou ACN god fathers.:,

Who is we? I hope I'm not part of your we, I also hope you are not the sharpest guy in your village because with the way you reason and put your thoughts together, they are in trouble. I just told you I'm not responsible for the dumb lies and trash you clowns throw all over the place, I'm only responsible for myself and my quotes. Keep your "we" to yourself.

Only ignorant and callous people assume other people's guilt and trash them based on the same assumed guilt, not sensible people and so far, you are on the not sensible side. You don't even have to keep proving to me that you are a very insensible and irrational person.

You really are boring me with your senseless and mindless post,
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by DaLover(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

So, shouldn't you have shut your mouth and move on to your next silly post or thread instead of all the lies and dishonesty? Why keep making the same silly assertions and spewing lies?

Don't blame me because you are too dumb to know the difference between support and basically asking you to show us any proof of wrong doing against the man that you are trashing. Or you are just doing it for no reason like a mad man. You must have a reason, show us that reason, that's all I ask and that's not in any way the same thing as support. This is basic English so stop tripping all over yourself.

Who is we? I hope I'm not part of your we, I also hope you are not the sharpest guy in your village because with the way you reason and put your thoughts together, they are in trouble. I just told you I'm not responsible for the dumb lies and trash you clowns throw all over the place, I'm only responsible for myself and my quotes. Keep your "we" to yourself.

Only ignorant and callous people assume other people's guilt and trash them based on the same assumed guilt, not sensible people and so far, you are on the not sensible side. You don't even have to keep proving to me that you are a very insensible and irrational person.

You really are boring me with your senseless and mindless post,

Sorry ooo, didnt mean to offend someone of your type, i just thought it didnt seem right for someone to accuse GEJ of being currupt without providing court room style evidence on NL and that same person turn around to ask Tinubu accusers to provide evidence,
I am not the sharpest guy in my village, i am the fourth sharpest, i actually ended my schooling in jss3, becouse education is not encouraged in my state unlike lagos with its world class interlects, but the last topic they taught me before i droped out was hypocrazy, maybe that is why i recognise it here
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2011
You don't have to remind us that you are not the smartest chap in your village, we are on the same page in that regards and I'll tell you why.

You are a liar as admitted by you that you lied and falsely accused me with what I never asserted.

You brought up Tinubu and used him as a wedged issue based on what you can not and refused to prove.

Now that you can no longer defend your stupidity and lies, you turned it into something about other people.

Are we talking about other people? You brought up Tinubu so stick to Tinubu. Defend your own lies and dishonesty.

That's the problem with you liars, you lie about one thing, but instead of defending you lied when called out, you look for the hail Mary bail out by dumping your own argument and turn it into some rubbish that has nothing to do with the discussion.

If you feel like talking about other peope, start a new thread about them and let's do it.

For now, this is about Tinubu and your lies so stick with it.

DaLover:

Sorry ooo, didnt mean to offend someone of your type, i just thought it didnt seem right for someone to accuse GEJ of being currupt without providing court room style evidence on NL and that same person turn around to ask Tinubu accusers to provide evidence,
I am not the sharpest guy in my village, i am the fourth sharpest, i actually ended my schooling in jss3, becouse education is not encouraged in my state unlike lagos with its world class interlects, but the last topic they taught me before i droped out was hypocrazy, maybe that is why i recognise it here
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by arsenefc: 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2011
^^^^

Are you getting paid for this? What do you do really, besides anal-fisting Bola Ahmed Sangodele Thiefnumbu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie For Saying PDP Masterminded NASS Siege / Maina's Lawyer, Adeola Adedipe Quits, Applies To Withdraw From Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.