Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War (18534 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by arsenefc: 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
DaLover:

Sorry ooo, didnt mean to offend someone of your type, i just thought it didnt seem right for someone to accuse GEJ of being currupt without providing court room style evidence on NL and that same person turn around to ask Tinubu accusers to provide evidence,
I am not the sharpest guy in my village, i am the fourth sharpest, i actually ended my schooling in jss3, becouse education is not encouraged in my state unlike lagos with its world class interlects, but the last topic they taught me before i droped out was hypocrazy, maybe that is why i recognise it here

ROFLMAO!

Hypocrazy and interlects . . .
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Beaf: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2011
I wonder if Eko Ile will go to prison with Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by arsenefc: 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2011
^^^

Hopefully. Thats where he belongs!
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by DaLover(m): 12:29am On Oct 02, 2011
I can only describe him as a child tribalist, i had to go tru his post an i realised that he was another adolf hitler in the making. He hates association with non yorubas, despises igbos and niger deltans,  A truely evil hypocrite. 
i didnt realise that one could be so blinded feeling of being superior to others,
He definately feels the rest of us are holding his race down,
I mean the hatrade he has for those outside his enclave is oozing seriously,

If anybody wants a real life study of thinking of sadistic genocidic person, study Eko Iles post. You will be shocked that this level of hate is still alive today,
God help us,

Eko ile, Please when next you plan your oduduwa country, leave delta and edo states out of it, our elder fought seriously to break the midwest away from slavery to the western region in 1963, it would be silly to resume that kind of relationship again.

Ps** your oduduwa regional constitiution in your post on oduduwa seems a lot like the one Ojukwu and Gowon agreed to in aburi ghana, only for gowon to be advised against it by the likes of awolowo just before the civil war, st before the civil war,
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by TippyTop(m): 12:33am On Oct 02, 2011
@Eko Ile
My friend quit cursing, just answer the many questionable actions of Tinubu if you must.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Depilot(m): 12:33am On Oct 02, 2011
EkoIle: It is either you love the attention that being flat-out stup1d is getting you on this website or you're just straight-up SPECIAL (ret@rded). I just can't see how anyone's mentality can be this low.
We thank Ashiwaju for giving us and setting up Fashola to be able to accomplish this much, but it is now time for your master to let go. Fashola has proven himself to all that he's capable, just sit back and let him be.
Just because you have given Lagosians water to cook doesn't mean the food belongs you. You have milked Lagos state enough; read the writing on the wall, it's time to let my people go.
As a thief leader, knowing when to step aside is priceless; how I wish our leaders in Nigeria could just emulate Nelson Mandela.

My advise for you all: Just ignore this kid (stup1dity is contagious)
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by lastpage: 1:04am On Oct 02, 2011
I came across this post by an aggreived Lagosian (a thorough-bred omo-eko as he described himself! grin ) and like before, l am still wondering whether ALL THESE ALLEGATIONS are contrived by PDP?
I am at a loss as to how PDP could paste all these on one man, just because he is in the opposition?
Could there be more to these allegations,? WHAT ABOUT THE "REAL NAME" story?
Is he really "born as Tinubu" or "born as Yekini Amoda Ogunlere"?
Is his "Origins" really from Lagos or Osun state? shocked

@Omo Eko
: This dog from hell has not yet learnt his lesson. We real Lagosians will punish u, for stealing our state blind and We will have to go and check ur claim to the state, anyway jail-time awaits you soonest.
We will be the ones to write ur history in red biro. When this man called Tinubu dies, how do u write his biography when all he claims is a lie, from his mother’s identity, to his schools (from primary to university are all fake, like Toronto University!), his name is fake (his real names are: Yekini Amoda Ogunlere), to his Age, A drug addict, A Certificate forger and so on! His whole life is a fraud!
From humble beginnings with the likes of Herbert Macaulay, to a complete rogue of local and international acclaim!

From now on we shall screen anybody like hell, before we would allow them run for Governorship of Lagos so to make sure he is a real “omoluabi, omo eko”. No one like Tinubu will ever be allowed to slip under the radar again. This thief have spoilt the chance of other non lagosians in becoming Lagos governor bcuz we will no more be that accommodating.
We can see what it has cost us. That ailment he has is a result of his sins and the blood on hishands: From Funsho Williams , to Saka Saula, to Nuru Olowopopo, to Dipo Dina; just some of the people he murdered in other to have his way in Lagos Politics! You will pay and any real Lagosian that is loyal to u will also pay e.g Ikuforiji, ole Ajibole and that ur wife that u forced on Lagosians. We will recall the impostor soon ,she cannot represent Lagos.I rest my case for now

Hmmmmmm, wahala dey O! grin
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 1:22am On Oct 02, 2011
Tippy Top:

@Eko Ile
My friend quit cursing, just answer the many questionable actions of Tinubu if you must.

Where and what are the questions?

@ the other dumb losers, we already know you hate Tinubu and that is not news to anybody stop wasting my time with yhe ssme dumb essays, all I ask you to do is share the reason for your hate, show us what exactly he stole from you or anybody.

There must be a reason because only mad people do things for no reason and due to the fact that you clowns refuse to come up with anything, it means you are all mad.

Instead of the silly essays , you idiots could have spare just a few lines with your proof.

Lying is evil and liars go to hell.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Beaf: 1:28am On Oct 02, 2011
@Omo Eko

: This dog from hell has not yet learnt his lesson. We real Lagosians will punish u, for stealing our state blind and We will have to go and check your claim to the state, anyway jail-time awaits you soonest.
We will be the ones to write your history in red biro. When this man called Tinubu dies, how do u write his biography when all he claims is a lie, from his mother’s identity, to his schools (from primary to university are all fake, like Toronto University!), his name is fake (his real names are: Yekini Amoda Ogunlere), to his Age, A drug addict, A Certificate forger and so on! His whole life is a fraud!
From humble beginnings with the likes of Herbert Macaulay, to a complete rogue of local and international acclaim!

From now on we shall screen anybody like hell, before we would allow them run for Governorship of Lagos so to make sure he is a real “omoluabi, omo eko”. No one like Tinubu will ever be allowed to slip under the radar again. This thief have spoilt the chance of other non lagosians in becoming Lagos governor bcuz we will no more be that accommodating.
We can see what it has cost us. That ailment he has is a result of his sins and the blood on hishands: From Funsho Williams , to Saka Saula, to Nuru Olowopopo, to Dipo Dina; just some of the people he murdered in other to have his way in Lagos Politics! You will pay and any real Lagosian that is loyal to u will also pay e.g Ikuforiji, ole Ajibole and that your wife that u forced on Lagosians. We will recall the impostor soon ,she cannot represent Lagos.I rest my case for now

[size=21pt]No! shocked[/size]
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by jason123: 1:51am On Oct 02, 2011
Its only in Nigeria people will support and defend the indefensible! How can someone defend Tinubu? In a democratic setting?? Where should we start from? The killing of Funsho Williams? to the imposition of candidates? To making himself the SOLE PROPRIETOR of the SWestern states?! In 2001-2 Tinubu told all the LG chairmen to be loyal to him. The few ones that were not loyal were set-up and impeached by their respective bribed Councillors ( I was in Nigeria then)!
He has bastardised the Yoruba race by sell them to the highest bidder in Government (Buhari and GEJ).
He literally imposes LG chairmen on Lagosians now. Even the richest and most powerful LG in Lagos(LILG) is now a sitting duck to Tinubu! This Tinubu (not even his real name shocked) of a fraud has bastardised the true meaning of "Omo luabi". He is not even a graduate?! shocked

He has stolen so much money from Lagos, to the extent that, his family will no longer suffer for GENERATIONS!!! He wants to be an "Awolowo" by force but prosperity will judge him!
God will judge him and his cabal for what they have done to Lagosians! Yorubas should not defend him! He is a bastar.d! A disgrace of the highest order! It is because of Tinubu, Aworis do not want non-Aworis to rule Lagos AGAIN!
The  even used another Itsekiri bastar.d to insult the Awolowos. What a devil incarnate! May he rot in prison! LET HIM FACE WHAT Bode George faced in prison. Birds of a feather, folk together! All corrupt minded folks! Its only the people who know NOTHING of Lagos politics, that will defend him!

DaLover:

Ps** your oduduwa regional constitiution in your post on oduduwa seems a lot like the one Ojukwu and Gowon agreed to in aburi ghana, only for gowon to be advised against it by the likes of awolowo just before the civil war, st before the civil war,

Hey, "Isoko" man, what has the civil war got to do with this thread?!
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by jason123: 1:53am On Oct 02, 2011
Fashola should move VERY far away from this man called Tinubu!!! A word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by aljharem3: 2:08am On Oct 02, 2011
jason123:

Its only in Nigeria people will support and defend the indefensible! How can someone defend Tinubu? In a democratic setting?? Where should we start from? The killing of Funsho Williams? to the imposition of candidates? To making himself the SOLE PROPRIETOR of the SWestern states?! In 2001-2 Tinubu told all the LG chairmen to be loyal to him. The few ones that were not loyal were set-up and impeached by their respective bribed Councillors ( I was in Nigeria then)!
He has bastardised the Yoruba race by sell them to the highest bidder in Government (Buhari and GEJ).
He literally imposes LG chairmen on Lagosians now. Even the richest and most powerful LG in Lagos(LILG) is now a sitting duck to Tinubu! This Tinubu (not even his real name shocked) of a fraud has bastardised the true meaning of "Omo luabi". He is not even a graduate?! shocked

He has stolen so much money from Lagos, to the extent that, his family will no longer suffer for GENERATIONS!!! He wants to be an "Awolowo" by force but prosperity will judge him!
God will judge him and his cabal for what they have done to Lagosians! Yorubas should not defend him! He is a bastar.d! A disgrace of the highest order! It is because of Tinubu, Aworis do not want non-Aworis to rule Lagos AGAIN!
The  even used another Itsekiri bastar.d to insult the Awolowos. What a devil incarnate! May he rot in prison! LET HIM FACE WHAT Bode George faced in prison. Birds of a feather, folk together! All corrupt minded folks! Its only the people who know NOTHING of Lagos politics, that will defend him!

Hey, "Isoko" man, what has the civil war got to do with this thread?!

Now you are talking cool
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 5:01am On Oct 02, 2011
Still the same losers regurgitation their mindless and delusional rants,

It's funny how these clowns type so much essays, but never one shred of evidence to support their idiotic ramblings.

I guess it's safe to conclude that these clowns are never going to exit their madness and insane rubbish void of facts and rationality. 

@ jason123 . You might want to peddle that okporoko story to nollywood, that's if they didn't laugh and slap you in the face anyways,

I'll give you D for effort sha,

lmao @ comedy.

Don't quit your day job, that's if you have any anyways.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by chino11(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2011
Fashola, tinubu, awalaowo, obj, bode george are all in the same league of criminality.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2011
chino11:

Fashola, tinubu, awalaowo, obj, bode george are all in the same league of criminality.
Ode. . .who in your tribe is better than the worse among these people.monkey !
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by success4(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2011
chino11:

A product of bad system is at it again. Omo ale,
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by diamondboa(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2011
Bros Ojulari(Tinubu) please comot hand for lagos matter now .Abi Wetin dey self ? embarassed cheesy angry
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Depilot(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2011
Bros Ojulari(Tinubu) please comot hand for lagos matter now .Abi Wetin dey self ?

The bast@rd is addicted to thiefing Lagos state money. He will need to be taken to rehab (kirikiri) or else he will not quit milking Lagosians and Lagos state.

I blame Lagosians for allowing a stranger to steal this much and for this long from them. How can a dude from Osun state be allowed to have so much control over Lagos state? I can assure you that this can not be allowed in Ibadan. Tinubu would have been buried alive very long time ago.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by ak47mann(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2011
Depilot:

The bast@rd is addicted to thiefing Lagos state money. He will need to be taken to rehab (kirikiri) or else he will not quit milking Lagosians and Lagos state.

I blame Lagosians for allowing a stranger to steal this much and for this long from them. How can a dude from Osun state be allowed to have so much control over Lagos state? I can assure you that this can not be allowed in Ibadan. Tinubu would have been buried alive very long time ago.
and why didn't he fix osun state with that money he stole from Lagos? i wonder the real meaning of indigenous cool cool they might as well allow a Yoruba man from benin republic to come and steal his own share cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by cre88tivit: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2011

yes, this is a good point, tinubu is from osun state, his wife is from ogun state. i think something serious must be wrong with lagosians, to allow this family to steal, to dictate how money is distributed and to push ur governor around like a school boy. by the way, fashola is 100% surulere man. it makes no sense to allow a stranger to steal from your land and also control you guys on your mothers' land. are lagosians blind or just hopeless?
this will not only happen in ibadan, but also will not be allowed in ogun state, ondo state, kwara state or any where in nigeria. lagosians must be a very weak and rootless group of people. shame on you people for waiting this long to confront the thief that has turned the entire lagos state into his family property. if this man is not stopped right away, i think very soon lagos state will be changed to tinubu state.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by johnie: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2011
^

Lagosians weak?

Later you guys will be complaining about omo onile and settler/natives issues.

Case in point: Jos (hausa as settlers) and some Igbo claiming to have highest population in Lagos!

Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by peckhamboi: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2011
cre88tivit:

this will not only happen in ibadan, but also will not be allowed in ogun state, ondo state, kwara state or any where in nigeria. lagosians must be a very

Why are you people crying more than the bereaved?
Olagunju Joshua Kolade though born and bred in Ibadan, his father was from Ijebu was elected into the Oyo State house of representatives in April.
Yoruba unity is giving some people headache.

Carry go Tinubu joor.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by cre88tivit: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2011
Why are you people crying more than the bereaved?
Olagunju Joshua Kolade though born and bred in Ibadan, his father was from Ijebu was elected into the Oyo State house of representatives in April.
Yoruba unity is giving some people headache.

Carry go Tinubu joor.
here we go with Nigerians not paying attention to details. we are not against politicians going to other states to run for office, we are against going to other states to steal, and to impose other politicians from other states to come and join you.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by chino11(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2011
ak47mann:

and why didn't he fix osun state with that money he stole from Lagos? i wonder the real meaning of indigenous cool cool they might as well allow a Yoruba man from benin republic to come and steal his own share cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nwanne kedu ije, yarobas land is a banana republic, all of them are coccain smokers like tinubu, awaolowoa, bode. Imagine the foolish failed gov of poor osun state? Nawa oo for yarobaland, the worst that happened to Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Beaf: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2011
cre88tivit:

yes, this is a good point, tinubu is from osun state, his wife is from ogun state. i think something serious must be wrong with lagosians, to allow this family to steal, to dictate how money is distributed and to push your governor around like a school boy. by the way, fashola is 100% surulere man. it makes no sense to allow a stranger to steal from your land and also control you guys on your mothers' land. are lagosians blind or just hopeless?
this will not only happen in ibadan, but also will not be allowed in ogun state, ondo state, kwara state or any where in nigeria. lagosians must be a very weak and rootless group of people. shame on you people for waiting this long to confront the thief that has turned the entire lagos state into his family property. if this man is not stopped right away, i think very soon lagos state will be changed to tinubu state.

As far as Tinubu is concerned, the real governor of Lagos state is Aregbesola. That is why Aregbe controls Lagos politics to the exclusion of Fashola; in the meantime, they are all hanging unto Fashola's track record for survival.
Fashola must realise that it is him people look up to and take the bull by the horns.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Onlytruth(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2011
^^

Fashola can't do much. These are hardened thieves and criminals.
Remember Funsho Williams?
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by Depilot(m): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2011
Fashola can't do much. These are hardened thieves and criminals.
Remember Funsho Williams?
It is a matter of time for things to change for better. This time 3 years ago Fashola wasn't able to speak up at all. But so far he has stepped up big time, he's starting to show Nigeria that he's responsible for the success of ACN.
At this point, I think Tinubu's value will continue to drop like water fall, while Fashola's great work continues to command the respect he deserves from Nigeria. Things are changing, Nigerians are starting to recognize and clearly understand what to expect from a great leader. Leaders and criminals should not be mixed up.

Tinubu has lost this fight many months ago. I think with time he will realize that his jimzine isn't working anymore.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by lastpage: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2011
While "Ethnic bashing" seems to have become a National Pastime for some peeps, let me say it is perfectly okay to vent your "hatred for your Nigerian brother", as long as you do it on internet without resorting to "physical harm" of any Nigerian! sad

Having said that, you would not be doing any "good Nigerian" any good, if you derail this thread by injecting such vituperations, at this stage.
There are many treads on NL where you can vent your spleen, go ahead and do so or even open one for yourself and we will join you!
grin

As regards "Lagosians being called WEAKLINGS", that is far from the case; You only need to look at Lagos closely and you would understand why it is the way it is.
Lagos is like a 'small America'.
A place where ANYONE can have big dreams an those dreams can become reality!
*It is a place where an Igbo boy can pack his bag and head to and in a few years, with hard-work and dedication, he can become a millionaire!
*It is a place where an Hausa Man can join the train heading to Lagos, without a penny in his pocket. With hard-wrok, buying and selling from his small "mai-guard Kiosk", he can become the owner of a thriving Household goods Shop whose worth is in the millions! I've seen it over and over again!
*Lagos is the place where an Ibadan man who has never seen the walls of a class nor learnt any trade, but with hard-work and dedication plus long-suffering, "Baba Risikat" that started by helping out as a butcher, now kills and sells ten cows daily! And he's built his own house!

That my friends, is the beauty of Lagos!

While most "non-Lagosians" have not even dreamt of building a house in their village, they have struggled and put everything on the line, to build their first house in Lagos!
You have to be comfortable and at ease, to do such and identify with a strange place"!

This is the beauty of Lagos and ALL THE PEOPLE (Lagosians and non-Lagosisans) WHO LIVE IN LAGOS!

Lagos is the place where despite the horrific stories we hear from other parts of Nigeria, an Huasa man, and Igbo man and a Yoruba man all live under the same roof of a building: They all practice their religion and "yab" jocularly but dont cut each others throats (l know some bush people have tried to soil the beauty of Lagos at times). I've seen it and l am sure you all have seen it too!

Should Lagos and Lagosians not be commended for this attitude?
Should Lagosisans be derided for such exemplary show of "how a Nation should be", amongst its people?

Why do you think tat despite America's "political and foreign policies", even its enemies would not mind coming to live in America or get its citizenship? Its what makes the place and the diverse nature of its people!

That a few people whom Lagos welcomed with both hands are now trying to bite the finger that fed them and "[/b]Lagos did not cut their throat one-time",[b] is a testimony to the "maturity, enlightenment and cosmopolitan nature" of Lagos!

Fashola aside, Lagos is years ahead of every part of Nigeria (am not referring to physical infrastructure only, but in the over-all scheme of things: the big picture!).

Those who abuse the HOSPITALITY OF LAGOS are the criminals we must all come together and "weed out of the Lagos system".

Let us continue to encourage the kind of tolerance and hospitality that Lagos offers every Tope, Duchukwu and Haruna; That is the way forward for forward looking people. That is the future!

Go Lagos, Go "omo Eko", Go "ara-Eko", Go omo'luabis in Lagos.

Lastpage.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2011
cre88tivit:

yes, this is a good point, tinubu is from osun state, his wife is from ogun state. i think something serious must be wrong with lagosians, to allow this family to steal, to dictate how money is distributed and to push your governor around like a school boy. by the way, fashola is 100% surulere man. it makes no sense to allow a stranger to steal from your land and also control you guys on your mothers' land. are lagosians blind or just hopeless?

This is serious headache o. Sounds like you are about to commit suicide if you no see Tinubu inside your dream for just one second.

Relax, regardless of lairs and raging lunatics like you clogging the Internets with your madness and baseless stories that you clowns are either too incompetent to produce or just completely jobless nuisance, Lagosians are the most educated people and sophisticated electorates in Nigeria. They voted for Tinubu twice, they voted for his anointed assistant twice and the second time, it was a landslide victory with 82% of the votes, they voted for his wife with a huge margin.

Do you really think Lagosians are stupid and dumb like you clowns? You clowns are really taking yourselves damn too seriously, especially you the resident degenerated liar.

Don't you know that everything that comes out of your mouth is nothing but lies? What lies have you proved? Nothing, just more mindless rubbish after more and more rubbish,

How long have you been regurgitating the same nonsense? Why not just take some time to show us what he stole from you? It's not hard for you to yell thief so it shouldn't bee too hard for you to show us what he stole.

I do feel sorry for you losers because your madness is limited to the political section of NL, and not the streets of Lagos.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by EkoIle1: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2011
cre88tivit:

here we go with Nigerians not paying attention to details. we are not against politicians going to other states to run for office, we are against going to other states to steal, and to impose other politicians from other states to come and join you.

Since you know so much about details, when are you going to show Lagosians the details behind your your accusations?

Don't you want Lagosians to see who is stealing their money? Why not just help Lagosians and show them your details?

What a dumb loser. I'm not even sure you people believe the senseless and baseless rubbish you spew uncontrollably.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by cre88tivit: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2011
Those who abuse the HOSPITALITY OF LAGOS are the criminals we must all come together and "weed out of the Lagos system".
so, what are you guys waiting for? tinubu has been milking lagos state for sometime now, and what did lagosians do about it? they elected his wife, all the way from ogun state to go and represent them in abuja. are you guys waiting for tinubu to rename lagos state after himself? no matter how you look at what is on ground, lagosians have presented themselves as hopeless and rootless group of people. i was also told that ashafa is not from lagos. are lagosians telling us that there is no lagosian out there that is smart and strong enough to stand like a true leader?
lagosians need to stop drinking alcohol,  eating fish pepper soup and stand like men, and not like school boys.
Re: Tinubu & Fashola In Fresh War by cre88tivit: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2011
ekoile hun, sorry i'm not smart enough to have a discussion of any kind with u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NUPENG Threatens Strike If Petroleum Industrial Bill Isn't Passed Into Law / Herdsmen Attack: We May Resort To Self Defence, Town Unions, Abia.. / Ayo Adebanjo: We Have Evidence That Buhari Rigged 2019 Election – Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.