Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? (21296 Views)

Why Are Weeds And Other Hard Drugs Illegal While Cigarette Remains Legal? / Hard Drugs Affect Man Who Couldn't Get A Job In Delta / How Crying When You Lost Someone Is Good For Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by edgeP(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
My Close pal is batling at the moment with heart condition after consistently smoking (cigarette) for close to 30 years with all the warning from the wife and I, God please save him and give him second chance, it is realy disturbing when I see young ones taking all sort of assorted drugs despite all the info out there on effect of hard drugs.

12 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by occfx: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
FahBuLous:
Who knows a pill i can take to get high, very high? I don't need alcohol or weed bkus it will be obvious you drank or smoked..
Just swallow and no one smells it.. I need suggestions.

Bro no go there ooo but I dey manage action bitters and ground nut... The ground nut kills the odour 100%

3 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
plenitude:
Hey guys, it’s really painful sharing this, but I’ve got no option than to share this with you guys as this could be of help to those who doesn’t know the effects of hard drug. I just lost someone to crystal meth.

In Nigeria abi.... The Abroad??
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by TeeAL(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Honestly, Ice is everywhere and the sad thing is that the users know they are hooked and wish to stop but they are already addicted!

8 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Theactor(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
TeeAL:
The rate at which our youth abuse drug is alarming and when you ask them why they take it, they claim it's to forget their sorrows. However, they choose to forget that no matter how high you get you must still come down to meet those same problems on ground.

bro...maybe is this your comment that make me keep reading up comments on this thread

you have said it all...this is the pure fact in short...... drug abusers should take this note,sit down when they are less busy and digest it.....peace

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by tonididdy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Na mumu dey take drugs

Imagine being a druggie and a bet9ja addict
YOUR LIFE IS DONE N DUSTED!

10 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Bahamas95(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
Thank God I don't take any of those sh!t, even alcohol sef I drink occasionally.....The last time alcohol touched my mouth was 2months ago.

If I notice someone is into hard drugs I disconnect immediately, I don't roll with useless people.

11 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
plenitude:
Hey guys, it’s really painful sharing this, but I’ve got no option than to share this with you guys as this could be of help to those who doesn’t know the effects of hard drug. I just lost someone to crystal meth.

Sorry for your bro. May he/she rest in peace.

Crystal Methamphetamine a.k.a Mkpuru mmiri, ice etc is one of the most deadliest addictive laboratory made drugs.

Unlike marijuana, cocaine and some others that have some derivatives from nature, meth on the other hand is completely chemicals, if only people knew what they were experimenting with. ☹️

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
plenitude:
Crystal meth is deadly. After seeing what it did to my cousin’s bro heart after undergoing scan😢 it makes me wonder why it was created in the first place. I am a bit curious here, what’s crystal meth used for other than smoking??

Crystal is completely lab made. 100% chemical compounds. Too deadly and addictive.

9 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by henrydan(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Yes!

Majek Fashek. I’m still grieving over his loss, especially on rainy days such as these when I play “Send down the rain” or “Holy Spirit” on Spotify.

6 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by drsmut: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
grin grin[/color][color=#990000] smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ihateheadslamer:
Those guys that take Colos and never die are something else
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Okorondo: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
Yeah it was in 2017 my friend in school Solomon he was addicted to pentalozyn it got to a point that he became so fat he usually finds it difficult to get vein to inject himself (he was studying nursing) all of his body had scar's of injections like tattoos unfortunately he developed these scary wound that ate deep down his thigh before it could be discovered it was too late may his soul continue to rest in peace 😪 drugz is bad it ruins
plenitude:

15 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by ednut1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Againstallodds:
just calm down and show more empathy. Life is not all straight road. People make mistakes and some can be fatal.
mistake Naso

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by elujah1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
Latakia:
Yes that was 42 years ago. That person was the late Peter Obi father who was brutally murdered by his fellow drug dealers.
Definitely effects of drug on you

3 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by correctguy101(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

You mean one can get high grade cocaine on prescription, I need that white powder for experiment.

You gots follow who knows street else no one will sell to a new strange face.

Many Hausas deal on this shiit and even more especially if you go where they've transformed to their base. Guys in Warri knows this.
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by LegallyBlunt: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
FahBuLous:
Who knows a pill i can take to get high, very high? I don't need alcohol or weed bkus it will be obvious you drank or smoked..
Just swallow and no one smells it.. I need suggestions.
You're in the wrong thread bro. AVOID drugs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by SPAMBOX7: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
plenitude:
Crystal meth is deadly. After seeing what it did to my cousin’s bro heart after undergoing scan😢 it makes me wonder why it was created in the first place. I am a bit curious here, what’s crystal meth used for other than smoking??
It's just like people using codeine which is a cough syrup to get high. One spoon (which is generally prescribed for patients) won't get you high but a whole bottle (consumed by druggies) might take you elsewhere..
Na so e be for crystal meth too. It's a drug for people suffering from ADHD and some type of ailment I can't recall.
But druggies turned it to something else not knowing every drug whether legal or not has its severe effects when long overdosed.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Skepticus: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
plenitude:

It was initially created by American scientists during the Second World War to help keep soldiers awake and alert. Now, it's only legal medical use is for weight-loss.

The type consumed recreationally by drug abusers are from clandestine labs of criminals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by SPAMBOX7: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
brosom:
Yeah bro, I'd lost a very good friend that was addicts through gamble, precisely be9ja virtual undecided.

Dude was so frustrated after loosing a whole sum of 2m+ in a day that he wasn't aware that he'd hit the main road and a trailer squashed his Brian's out.. undecided
Damn.
I think that bet9ja virtual have ruined more lives and dreams than any drug would. That shit is more deadlier than anything I have seen in this life but most people don't know.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by nathyx(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Karleb:
Yes but they didn't die.

It's one of the reasons I'd never smoke or drink even if you put a gun to my head.

You will live forever wink
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by TheBillyonaire: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
correctguy101:

You gots follow who knows street else no one will sell to a new strange face.

Many Hausas deal on this shiit and even more especially if you go where they've transformed to their base. Guys in Warri knows this.

Used to get it at Lekki years ago, but those fuccking dealers started adding baking soda to it and fuccking things up, so I stopped buying totally. Will be nice to know who has the real deal.
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Geekop: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Anyone taking hard drug needs help...

3 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by moshuur(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
GodWrites:

You have a problem, and you still want to add more problems to your problem. Take note that molly can only be taken once in 3 months, if not you risk frying your brain. Be aware that most of these drugs are very expensive. Make sure you have millions in your account to finance this dangerous lifestyle. Because when you can no longer afford it, that's when crime starts. Addiction is real. Do you know what withdrawal? It's easy to start, but stopping is where the problem is. I wish you make a U-turn and focus on something else. Drug addiction is the worst thing that can happen to anyone.
the same advice I gave someone...don't do drugs but e be like say e no wan listen.
then I told him make sure u av money if u'll do drugs (enough money to fund d drug lifestyle)

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by pappilo(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Okorondo:
Yeah it was in 2017 my friend in school Solomon he was addicted to pentalozyn it got to a point that he became so fat he usually finds it difficult to get vein to inject himself (he was studying nursing) all of his body had scar's of injections like tattoos unfortunately he developed these scary wound that ate deep down his thigh before it could be discovered it was too late may his soul continue to rest in peace 😪 drugz is bad it ruins

What drug is pentalozyn? Cant find any info about it anywhere
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by chris51(f): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
ednut1:
They deserve to die. Despite all the awareness and consequences they still did drugs

Very inhuman statement

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by yewit37486: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
WesternPanzer:

You sir are a very useless man. After staying in Canada and doing menial jobs over time, I thought you would have understood how life works.

For the fact you are privileged to have an edge in life does not mean others have.

Many resorted to drugs in Nigeria because of frustrations and no proper guidance and help. Not everyone can succeed with self help. Stop being Stupid online sir. Stop being myopic nonentity online.

If what I observed about you on Nairaland is true, its obvious you only visit Nigeria to come and sleep with women because you are not even considered human enough to be spoken to in Canada.

But has anyone ever reminded you that your life is miserable? I doubt.

Life has its ways of humbling those that think they know it all and have it all sorted. I was just reading his ignorant statement and shaking my head. I don't know who made him a judge of who deserves to live or die. What an E-diot.
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by yewit37486: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
ednut1:
They deserve to die. Despite all the awareness and consequences they still did drugs

And what makes you think you deserve to LIVE? Who made you the judge of who deserves to live or die? Wow.
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by nathyx(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Our body heals itself naturally, stopping drug addiction is not an easy task but as youths its important to understand that Moderation is not for Cowards therefore always try to take 1 week 2 weeks break from whatever your addiction is ( Drug or Alcohol ) during this break exercise regularly and eat lots of fruit which will help cleanse your system then you can resume taking whatever gives you comfort trust me you will Live longer than even some who don't do Drugs or Alcohol.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Slurity(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
SageWithSarcasm:

You know quoting the bible on the point you making is not a valid reference right? undecided
Whatever happened to "let who is without sin be the first to cast a stone"
I just noticed your name.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Chronosvineberg(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2023

Yes but with prescription... Except molly which is a pure recreational drug, If u have a pharmacist as a friend and a bad guy better u can get the rest Rohypnol is the medical name for 'blue boy or Roche'. If not they won't sell for u. But if u sabi street and get to know any sure plug u can get anyone even high grade cocaine. If u waka go pharmacy by urself go dey ask them fit pursue u oo 😂

Please stop this. The person you're advising doesn't know what it means to be hooked on that pill or to take excess of it.

I am an addict and the story is too long, if I start to tell, I will cry, you will cry too.

The man who said drug users should die is probably right but what does anyone really know? We try to do our best.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Never Always Completely Rely On Google. / Kaduna: Oxygen Wasn’t Removed From Our Baby - Parents / 5 Great Protein Sources That Aren't Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.