Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? (2232 Views)

What's Your Ideal Partner / Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? / Single People Of Nairaland, Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ok ladies, apaer from me & altho am a Londoner from London who drive 2020 range rover sport, metallick black, alloys wills, sat nav, limited edition, & I live in reach part of South London called Pekam(where millionaire footballer & afrobeats artist live)..who would be your idea date on nairaland? wink

Same question for the guys..who is your female crush on nairaland?

Honest mature opinion please? smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by myyansh68(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
U Daddydickcock, cuz yu're a gay.

2 Likes

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
myyansh68:
U Daddydickcock, cuz yu're a gay.

Thank u son. Yor highly little opinion as been noted

Congrats!! smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Ibkrichie(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
That would be @samantha124, she's From South Africa, I would love to explore in her culture

2 Likes

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Karlman: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
The one that own a petrol station.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 12:02am On Jun 06, 2023
Ibkrichie:
That would be @samantha124, she's From South Africa, I would love to explore in her culture

angry
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by brain54(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2023
angry
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2023
Ibkrichie:

samantha124 is not on yor level sir?....u dont have moiney coook rice and boiled egg yet u want to date classssy woman like samantha124...

..bro, I strongly sugest u goto church & find a nice Usher woman that will save u!!!!! (no oofeincse) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 11:39am On Jun 06, 2023
Karlman:
The one that own a petrol station.

WTF!!
brother u want to date petrol atttendant? Bro wot on earth is goin on in nairaland...therrris about 5 million beautiful women on nairaland but yet, u sayin u want to settle for petrol attendant on nairaland so u can get freee kerosine. bro are u ok sir!!!(no ofeincse) angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Ibkrichie(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

[b]samantha124 is not on yor level sir?....u dont have moiney coook rice and boiled egg yet u want to date classssy woman like [/b]samantha124...

..bro, I strongly sugest u goto church & find a nice Usher woman that will save u!!!!! (no oofeincse) angry

I can detest from what you type here that's how your life is rn, you can't compare ur wretched (miserable) life to another man's fulfill life, is better to find one mountain and fire miracle ministry for deliverance.
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ibkrichie:

I can detest from what you type here that's how your life is rn, you can't compare ur wretched (miserable) life to another man's fulfill life, is better to find one mountain and fire miracle ministry for deliverance.

Yor name is brichibrichi & u wanto date fine babe like Samantha124?...good luck sir!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Ibkrichie(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

Yor name is brichibrichi & u wanto date fine babe like Samantha124?...good luck sir!! angry

I guess brichibrichi is your village king name,that's why you know where they're bearing that
I guess Samantha is your mother that's why you're protecting her Everytime
Is better you let her know ur interest in her instead of coming here showcasing your madness Everytime about someone that doesn't care about who you're.

1 Like

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ibkrichie:

I guess brichibrichi is your village king name,that's why you know where they're bearing that
I guess Samantha is your mother that's why you're protecting her Everytime
Is better you let her know ur interest in her instead of coming here showcasing your madness Everytime about someone that doesn't care about who you're.

Brother calm down..u are my friend.am juss trying to help u.nairaland has babes like siofra suitable for u but instead, u wanto go for classy women like Samantha124. Brother all we are saying is u should stick with babes like siofra.....they date anytin. Good luck!!!(((THANK ME LATER))) smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Karlman: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

WTF!!
brother u want to date petrol atttendant? Bro wot on earth is goin on in nairaland...therrris about 5 million beautiful women on nairaland but yet, u sayin u want to settle for petrol attendant on nairaland so u can get freee kerosine. bro are u ok sir!!!(no ofeincse) angry
Look at the economic benefits bro! Fuel is more than gold now!
And mind you, am looking for an owner and not an attendant!
I hope you gerrit so you don't forgerrit!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
Karlman:

Look at the economic benefits bro! Fuel is more than gold now!
And mind you, am looking for an owner and not an attendant!
I hope you gerrit so you don't forgerrit!

ok brother. i no her. I will get u her nomba!!! (THANK ME LATER) smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Ibkrichie(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

Brother calm down..u are my friend.am juss trying to help u.nairaland has babes like siofra suitable for u but instead, u wanto go for classy women like Samantha124. Brother all we are saying is u should stick with babes like siofra.....they date anytin. Good luck!!!(((THANK ME LATER))) smiley

While everyone here are trending about there achievement and success story so far but a small boy like you chose to be a woman's slave, and protecting someone that doesn't know about your existence, boy! This June 2023, halves of the year,There's still time for you to go back to that mecho work as ur name implies mechanicmike, you can still share ur Share your success story too, if you can stop those childish attitude and focus on your life . Go get a better life bro.

4 Likes

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Karlman: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

ok brother. i no her. I will get u her nomba!!! (THANK ME LATER) smiley
I will be counting on you!
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Karlman:

I will be counting on you!

yesssssur!!! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ibkrichie:

While everyone here are trending about there achievement and success story so far but a small boy like you chose to be a woman's slave, and protecting someone that doesn't know about your existence, boy! This June 2023, halves of the year,There's still time for you to go back to that mecho work as ur name implies mechanicmike, you can still share ur Share your success story too, if you can stop those childish attitude and focus on your life . Go get a better life bro.

bros brikibriki or wot ever yor name is sir.., I drive a 2020 Range rover, metalick black, limited edition ..only £32,00..cash & i own to 3 bed rooom flat in the rich London neborhoood of Pekam,South East London, i have pounds sterlin & then I have a half cast babe coming by today after work at 8pm....so am curious? wot better life should I be loookin for?..juss askin!! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Ibkrichie(m): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

bros brikibriki or wot ever yor name is sir.., I drive a 2020 Range rover, metalick black, limited edition ..only £32,00..cash & i own to 3 bed rooom flat in the rich London neborhoood of Pekam,South East London, i have pounds sterlin & then I have a half cast babe coming by today after work at 8pm....so am curious? wot better life should I be loookin for?..juss askin!! undecided

All what you wrote doesn't shows on you, cos it seems you could no longer distinguish between illusion and reality. And if all what you said true that means maturity really far from you..
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ibkrichie:

All what you wrote doesn't shows on you, cos it seems you could no longer distinguish between illusion and reality. And if all what you said true that means maturity really far from you..

.ok brikibrikishi..we hear u. You win!!!! cheesy
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ibkrichie:

Bro u get time o. Who doesn't knw Daddyck as the clown of nairaland? The funny thing is that while u're seriously replying him he's somewhere laughing at u.

6 Likes

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Ibkrichie(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Bro u get time o. Who doesn't knw Daddyck as the clown of nairaland? The funny thing is that while u're seriously replying him he's somewhere laughing at u.

Is that not madness ? 🤣
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
This rain today sha 😐
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ibkrichie:

Is that not madness ? 🤣

Well nice to no Ur mentaly shallenged sir!!!((((THANK ME LATER))) smiley
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Ibkrichie(m): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
MechanicMike:

Well nice to no Ur mentaly shallenged sir!!!((((THANK ME LATER))) smiley

Which part of the world are writing from??
In this century you still nevr know the difference between know/no, and you still nevr know the correct spelling for challenge?
And you claim to be driving a 2020 Range rover, metalick black, limited edition ..only £32,00..cash & own to 3 bed rooom flat in the rich London neborhoood of Pekam,South East London, i have pounds sterlin & then you have a half cast babe 😂
Bro, you're a shit 😂😆
Now that I know ur class, no more reply
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ibkrichie:

Which part of the world are writing from??
In this century you still nevr know the difference between know/no, and you still nevr know the correct spelling for challenge?
And you claim to be driving a 2020 Range rover, metalick black, limited edition ..only £32,00..cash & own to 3 bed rooom flat in the rich London neborhoood of Pekam,South East London, i have pounds sterlin & then you have a half cast babe 😂
Bro, you're a shit 😂😆
Now that I know ur class, no more reply

..too late son ...u been replying all day....goat embarassed

.. anyways bacccckto our serious topic!!!!(no offenscce) smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by ForChrist1: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sisisioge

I follow her on nairaland because she sounds very intelligent always. I would love to sit with her on a casual date to exchange ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
Seun

I heard he's very rich grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by garriAndsugar: 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
ForChrist1:
Sisisioge

I follow her on nairaland because she sounds very intelligent always. I would love to sit with her on a casual date to exchange ideas.
Casual date, another word for harmless date grin

2 Likes

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Okoroawusa: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Obembet for now. E fit change tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Wizywiz(m): 6:10am On Jun 07, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Obembet for now. E fit change tomorrow
sorry to ask are u gay? Obembet is a guy based in PH not a lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Father Told Me This Naughty Story Years Ago And It's Heartbreaking [deleting] / Why Men Are Such Cheaters(appreciating Finer Points) / What Have You Learnt In Your Past Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.