Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? (1008 Views)

Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? / Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Single People Of Nairaland, Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hello

I'm unable to access almost all the sensible and important topics here on nairaland.
Especially the topics on front page (fp)

I'm not even able to gain access to my own topics at times. embarassed

Even my mom and some of my friends(guests), barely gain access to almost all the threads.
And they crave to know what's going on in this other part of the world.

Sometimes,I have to logout and come back online as a guest,in order to open a thread.

I can barely even reply my mentions nor read them.

If you're a guest experiencing same issue,I guess this thread might be of help.

Please who on here is experiencing same thing?
And what do you think is the solution? embarassed
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Fuckhypocrite: 12:20am On Dec 24, 2020
Go and visit tb joshua.
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Nazgul: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2020
StacyO:
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique
Could be from your phone...try deleting your browser and reinstalling it back.

1 Like

Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2020
lol nothing causes it than you're using freebasics , switch to data mode wink

juss switch aunty

all what you're experiencing now will disappear if you switch to data mode,

i use free basis because I love the layout and the responsiveness wink

data mode jusss get as e be, but switch to data if you wanna see mention, open all threads,

you get ? smiley
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Mustiboy(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2020
Freebasics
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2020
Mustiboy:
Freebasics

What is freebasics? embarassed
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:05am On Dec 24, 2020
StacyO:

What is freebasics? embarassed
No data mode
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2020
Nazgul:

Could be from your phone...try deleting your browser and reinstalling it back.

Done this.

Guess I'll try again.

Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by biden123(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2020
StacyO:
Hello

I'm unable to access almost all the sensible and important topics here on nairaland.
Especially the topics on front page (fp)

I'm not even able to gain access to my own topics at times. embarassed

Even my mom and some of my friends(guests), barely gain access to almost all the threads.
And they crave to know what's going on in this other part of the world.

Sometimes,I have to logout and come back online as a guest,in order to open a thread.

I can barely even reply my mentions nor read them.

If you're a guest experiencing same issue,I guess this thread might be of help.

Please who on here is experiencing same thing?
And what do you think is the solution? embarassed
I know why you can't see topics grin
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
Go and visit tb joshua.

Will he make the threads open?? embarassed
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2020
biden123:
I know why you can't see topics grin
Why? embarassed
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
No data mode

I'm making use of google
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2020
StacyO:

I'm making use of google
Still free basics
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by biden123(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2020
StacyO:

Why? embarassed
Lol

LA mention LA collapse.

They will ban me of I talk embarassed
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Kimcutie: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Check if you are using freebasics, it could be the issue, try using your normal data in browsing. If it doesn't help, your problem is special.
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Still free basics
How? embarassed

Explain embarassed
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kimcutie:
Check if you are using freebasics, it could be the issue, try using your normal data in browsing. If it doesn't help, your problem is special.

I don't think it's free basics.

Even my mom and some of my friends (mainly guests) complain of this as well.
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
biden123:

Lol

LA mention LA collapse.

They will ban me of I talk embarassed

Please say embarassed
embarassed

I'll plead on your behalf.
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Deicide: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Change your browser to Chrome
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Deicide:
Change your browser to Chrome

Same embarassed
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Deicide: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
StacyO:

Same embarassed
Are you using VPN?
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by CandyOps(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Me I can't seem to create new topics.
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Kimcutie: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
StacyO:

I don't think it's free basics.

Even my mom and some of my friends (mainly guests) complain of this as well.
Do you experience this issue with other accounts?
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2020
Kimcutie:
Do you experience this issue with other accounts?
Not at all
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2020
CandyOps:
Me I can't seem to create new topics.

Seriously??

That's entirely new.
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Kimcutie: 1:18am On Dec 26, 2020
StacyO:

Not at all
Then it's definitely from Nairaland, maybe there could be restrictions on your account.
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kimcutie:
Then it's definitely from Nairaland, maybe there could be restrictions on your account.

Oh. Lol

I get it now.
grin

Thank you so much miss cute.
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Kimcutie: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
StacyO:

Oh. Lol

I get it now.
grin

Thank you so much miss mr cute.

Am a guy.

Happy to be of help, Stacy.
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kimcutie:

Am a guy.
Cutie.
Hahahahaha Ok that got me.
Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by Offpoint1: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kimcutie:

Am a guy.
A guy 'Kim cutie "?

Re: Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? by jawalis(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Freebasics geng

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriends Are Not Getting Married. What Could Be Wrong? / We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. / Guys Please I Need Advice Its Not Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.