Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike (36295 Views)

NLC, TUC Suspend Strike / NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike For 30 Days / Primaries: APC Reps Weigh Options, Suspend Planned Defections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by famology(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2023
Obidiotssssss are angry right now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by livinbygrace: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2023
Most people never know say this Jagaban mean business,he is called
Master strategist for a reason

4 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by egoldman(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I knew that the strike will not really hold though I don't believe that they were bribed.

Tinubu is a kind of someone who doesn't make noise but knows how to influence. The FG's negotiation team wasn't bad too.

Drug lord doesn't bribe?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by brutal1(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2023
Not in the interest of the people ooo, the only reason they are not proceeding with this is because they realised the court proceeding will be affected too and the APC won’t mind this going on for long a while. If the court proceedings stop, how Peter go get update? Where will okonkwo snap pictures?
abc115:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nlc-suspends-planned-strike/
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by sportskid(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2023
It's a temporal suspension, delaying the inevitable to give Mr President a lifeline to correct the errors. The strike will definitely hold at some point. I just pray I am wrong

2 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by omojoibo: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by egoldman(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. I never doubted for a second. Tinubu always come out ontop. Always a winner.

I knew it was initial gra-gra from NLC. I wonder how our IPOB brothers will react to this news now. Will they cancel and insult the NLC president for canceling the strike?

We will not and never return fuel subsidy. We will not borrow money to subsidize fuel for marketers, just for them to smuggle it into benin, ghana and other countries. While we Nigerians bear the brunt. We suffered scarcity, unavailability, still suffered high cost. Nah, Enough is Enough. We will rather channel the money into infrastructure, health and food production.

Nigeria will be great again.

After ranting this one go still queue for line looking for fuel of over 500 naira, shouting on your manhood we shall stand.

2 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2023
plaindealer:
grin
clown lol
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by QualityShare: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2023
They listened to the plea of Obidients who were afraid that the strike would adversely affect Obi's case at the court. Kudos to them.

Obi must reclaim his mandate. No strike engineered by the Tinubu camp will stop him.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Squirrel1(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2023
richie240:

Azin ehn, if not for tribalism, it's even an insult to be mentioning obi's name where they mention pbat.

Can u imagine someone who criticized and even cursed obi for poor performance in Anambra suddenly idolizing d same obi when it came to making a choice btw him and bat.
Asin how nah?
May God save us in this country!
the hypocrite! Just imagine!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Hezmatosky: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2023
Tinubu supporters are like house flies. If them see sheet chop they'll all keep quiet. But scare them a little, then you go see noise cheesy Baba everything nor be gragra Lagos lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by sazycul: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. I never doubted for a second. Tinubu always come out ontop. Always a winner.

I knew it was initial gra-gra from NLC. I wonder how our IPOB brothers will react to this news now. Will they cancel and insult the NLC president for canceling the strike?

We will not and never return fuel subsidy. We will not borrow money to subsidize fuel for marketers, just for them to smuggle it into benin, ghana and other countries. While we Nigerians bear the brunt. We suffered scarcity, unavailability, still suffered high cost. Nah, Enough is Enough. We will rather channel the money into infrastructure, health and food production.

Suffering and smiling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by thaoriginator: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2023
Jorussia:
I heard in Lagos its 150% hike in transport fare is that correct? here in Benin city its 50% maximum increase.
a fùckin bloodclaat lie that! Rise inna tfare price a just a likkle bit.

3 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Confirmedzombie: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2023
The ibos will really feel bitter hearing this news .

They carried the strike on their heads like gala .

They hate anything every good thing about Nigeria. They pray daily for bad news.

The evil they wish Nigeria now befallen there region. Sit at home every Monday, UGM killing fellow ibos

Ipob killing ibos

ESN killing ibos

What a people.

Nigeria shalltriumph over our enemies.

The strike would have been a one region (SE) strike .

May we never Labour in vain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by jaxxy(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2023
abc115:
Subsidy is gone

God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Everything is a fight for u these apc people.

Subsidy is gone means that u should, pay for June Subsidy and yet remove Subsidy in June and increase prices in june?

Subsidy is gone means u should remove it anyhow?

una dey ment.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Onewazobia(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2023
Insincerity, all these are supposed to have been resolved before the removal. Nigerian politicians don't really care much
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Chetas81(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2023
abc115:
Subsidy is gone

I which you can be Chinese citizen to see massive development in Chinese territory but you guys lost sense for miracle, kindly continue in your prayer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Alpharey: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:

We, we, we this, we that. While you are typing from your hut in Ogbomosho.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Igbosareuseless: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I knew that the strike will not really hold though I don't believe that they were bribed.

Tinubu is a kind of someone who doesn't make noise but knows how to influence. The FG's negotiation team wasn't bad too.
Exactly, he believes so much in dialogue and negotiation, except they are just being troublesome, else Tinubu will never fight dirty with Labour.

2 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by kolakolington(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2023
I know from beginning that NLC and TUC strike can not go as planned, thanks to the president of Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Omoawoke: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2023
The man called Asiwaju

2 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Confirmedzombie: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2023
Ipob and obidiits will start shifting goal post. They vowed the strike will go ahead whether court order or not.

The truth is that the strike would have messed NLC up as it would have been a regional strike.

Only south East would have participated in the strike as other regions would pull out and move on with there jobs.

Tinubu na Master strategists.

3 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by QualityShare: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:

They listened to the plea of Obidients who were afraid that the strike would adversely affect Obi's case at the court. Kudos to them.

Tinubu and APC actually wanted the strike to hold but NLC and TUC double-crossed them and suspended it in favour of Obi.

Peter Obi must reclaim his mandate. No strike engineered by the Tinubu camp will stop him.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by PeterObi4LP: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Sometimes you reason like almajiri. In as much as I supported subsidy removal and Obi supported it too, how on earth does it affect the Igbos? You and I knows the region that will suffer it most. I have fuel my car this morning and it doesn't remove anything from me. Stop making it look like the igbos will suffer most. You know the truth.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by joefelin2345: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2023
abc115:
Subsidy is gone

Take your APC membership card to any Petrol Station & buy fuel for N45/ litre. Beside ,be ready to pay through your nose for any commodities henceforth.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Alpharey: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The ibos will really feel bitter hearing this news .

They carried the strike on their heads like gala .

They hate anything every good thing about Nigeria. They pray daily for bad news.

The evil they wish Nigeria now befallen there region. Sit at home every Monday, UGM killing fellow ibos

Ipob killing ibos

ESN killing ibos

What a people.

Nigeria shalltriumph over our enemies.

The strike would have been a one region (SE) strike .

May we never Labour in vain

Taa! Propaganda against Igbos don't work again. Which one is Igbo strike again. Illiteracy is your number one disease. People are seeing you as a dunce now. You better delete this rubbish you typed here

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Menclothing: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2023
This is a president ASUU was on strike for long till tinubu went to meet GbajabiamilA if it’s Buhari he won’t know there is strike for 3 month

tinubu is proactive I must confess

3 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Ferdinandu(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2023
abc115:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nlc-suspends-planned-strike/
I hope Idiots will confirm to us that it is still Peter Obi that asked the Labour to shelve the strike for now
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Alpharey: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2023
egoldman:

After ranting this one go still queue for line looking for fuel of over 500 naira, shouting on your manhood we shall stand.

Hahahaha, old shriveled manhood. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by DGOODLYF: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2023
Good one...Ajaero,, Make dem no use you do scape goat....game on
Since the slaves are enjoying their mental slavery ...e no concern you
Suffering n Smiling continua
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by N3TRAL: 8:14am On Jun 06, 2023
QualityShare:

Tinubu and APC actually wanted the strike to hold but NLC and TUC double-crossed them and suspended it in favour of Obi.

Peter Obi must reclaim his mandate. No strike engineered by the Tinubu camp will stop him.

You lost. Take your L in peace.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT / Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) / Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.