Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike (36756 Views)

NLC, TUC Go Ahead With Planned Strike As meeting With NASS Ends In Deadlock / NLC, TUC Suspend Strike / NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike For 30 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by TruthinAction: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2023
abc115:
Subsidy is gone

God Bless President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Suffer will never elude you and your family for supporting evil.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by MrUchenna1(m): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. I never doubted for a second. Tinubu always come out ontop. Always a winner.

I knew it was initial gra-gra from NLC. I wonder how our IPOB brothers will react to this news now. Will they cancel and insult the NLC president for canceling the strike?

We will not and never return fuel subsidy. We will not borrow money to subsidize fuel for marketers, just for them to smuggle it into benin, ghana and other countries. While we Nigerians bear the brunt. We suffered scarcity, unavailability, still suffered high cost. Nah, Enough is Enough. We will rather channel the money into infrastructure, health and food production.

Nigeria will be great again.
TRIBAL MIND IS A SICK MIND

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Chidozie4847(m): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2023
abc115:

It depends...BRT is still the old price
that's because the use diesel.price of diesel didn't increase
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by TruthinAction: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2023
Instead of arresting those who mismanaged and destroyed our refineries, they are there making innocent and countless millions of poor Nigerians pay for their gross inefficiency and stealing.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by syntekelite(m): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2023
abc115:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nlc-suspends-planned-strike/

Useless body . No strike during the diabolical new money saga which destroyed lives and property but they can bare their fangs now that subsidy removal will benefit the masses in the long run,any other pointers to show us who ajaero really works for??
Moreover he didnt cancel any strike cos southwest and northwest nlc decided not to join meaning he has lost relevance just like ASUU president who cant control most schools anymore..
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by 4evayours: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2023
In wazobia fm voice I no fit laff abeg
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. I never doubted for a second. Tinubu always come out ontop. Always a winner.

I knew it was initial gra-gra from NLC. I wonder how our IPOB brothers will react to this news now. Will they cancel and insult the NLC president for canceling the strike?

We will not and never return fuel subsidy. We will not borrow money to subsidize fuel for marketers, just for them to smuggle it into benin, ghana and other countries. While we Nigerians bear the brunt. We suffered scarcity, unavailability, still suffered high cost. Nah, Enough is Enough. We will rather channel the money into infrastructure, health and food production.

Wetim concern IPOB and labour unions? Make una forget all this wahala na..no doubt u hate anything igbo but look deeper does it make sense to remove subsidy wen no of our 4 refineries are working? The west ask us to remove subsidies but they still subsizy their sectors especially agriculture. So wetin u dey talk?

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2023
genkins:

Paid machineries

The Jagaban has done it! High-class Diplomacy it's called! Indeed a Jew is different from a Hellenised Jew!
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by obyno82: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2023
Aonkuuse:
I knew that the strike will not really hold though I don't believe that they were bribed.

Tinubu is a kind of someone who doesn't make noise but knows how to influence. The FG's negotiation team wasn't bad too.

The same way Buhari too can influence when strikes were suspended in his regime. This was how you guys started deifyubg Buhari until it was hard to defend him without sounding stupid and foolish
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Ovieemmanuel: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2023
seborrhic:
Given time, transport cost and related prices would normalise and reduce from the initial high levels because there would be adjustments and cost saving measures employed by people,forcing transporters to reduce their prices because of reduced patronage.
For eg,many people that work far from their residence would start squatting with friends or find temporary accommodation near their places of work,so if they go Monday they only return weekends.
nah wah all in the name to support rubbish.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by obyno82: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Oga it is too early for this nonsense talk from you. Buhari himself also averted strikes in his time and that was how you guys deified this guy until it vecame difficult to defend him without appearing stupid.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by ignis: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2023
What a shame.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by profmallor: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2023
Nigeria would get it right under this leadership by Gods grace. It would be rough, but for those that truly seek a Great Nigeria we would all have the cause to be glad.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Bhol28: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2023
If we really love this our country We just have to forget tribe and political differences and come together to fight this demon hiding under the name SUBSIDY,Bola Tinubu ilwill run an open and transparent govt,he is a prolific human career builder,He has the ability to solve NIgeria's economic,security and other issues with his intelligence.We all have to support him.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Basic123: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:

I yell you.

Tinubu is not human being, many are consumed by the same several wars he had won in life
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2023
Princeton92:

The strike was never gonna affect it na

Really.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by MT: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2023
abc115:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nlc-suspends-planned-strike/

Tinubu will teach these unions senses that have been lacking. See the way he quietly played the cards and nullified all their threats.

They should have gone on strike and risk being jailed.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Father4all: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2023
I knew the NLC will sell out. Bunch of useless criminal people
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by rolams(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2023
Who no know before?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Princeton92(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Really.

Yes na
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by ahamonyeka(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2023
Idiots.
Toothless bull dogs.
They have collected brown envelops and be deceiving nigerians
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Poske95(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2023
seborrhic:
Given time, transport cost and related prices would normalise and reduce from the initial high levels because there would be adjustments and cost saving measures employed by people,forcing transporters to reduce their prices because of reduced patronage.
For eg,many people that work far from their residence would start squatting with friends or find temporary accommodation near their places of work,so if they go Monday they only return weekends.

What is the social and economic implication of such notion....
More broken homes, wayward kids...all in the name to earn a living ....?!
Lagos is a small state, yet moving around in it is so cost....why can't we ask such questions and get answers not excuses - when one breaks the law you face the music, why then does govt that make the law backtrack in its policies and implementations....why...?!
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Backpedal: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is a promise by Tinubu, the era of protracted strike in Nigeria is gone. Under the moustache of one effeminate voice clown, medical doctors went on strike for 13 complete months.

As far as Nigerian politics is concerned today, Tinubu is the champion.

I'm not exaggerating, the combination of Tinubu and Peter Obi are not qualified to run errand for Tinubu in the world of politics.

Combination of Tinubu and Obi?

See your life ?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by skolab4(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2023
So there is nothing like a discussion on the current price, even though it is no more subsidized, are you saying the best price we can buy is 500 naira?
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Enemyofpeace: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2023
Just doing unnecessary shakara. Tinubu cannot be bullied o
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Enemyofpeace: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2023
skolab4:
So there is nothing like a discussion on the current price, even though it is no more subsidized, are you saying the best price we can buy is 500 naira?
yes. Buy it or leave it
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by BreconHills(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2023
Jorussia:
President Tinubu always come out victorious. I pray this man don't fail this country. The next is for CBN to move exchange to black market rate to stabilize another subsidy scam going on in the forex market.

This is a victory for the Nigerian people. Let's phrase it that way. We can salute Tinubu for being the means by which it came about. But let's celebrate our children and our grandchildren's futures. They still face an uphill task - but one without the additional bondage to fuel subsidy. Next up? The dual exchange rate
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by Enemyofpeace: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2023
ignis:
What a shame.
e pain am grin grin tongue
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2023
It has been removed $1 now NGN631
Jorussia:
President Tinubu always come out victorious. I pray this man don't fail this country. The next is for CBN to move exchange to black market rate to stabilize another subsidy scam going on in the forex market.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by EmekaA125(m): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2023
Nigerians should brace up on buying fuel at #520 per litre for long.
Re: NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike by lhordspy: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Sometimes you reason like almajiri. In as much as I supported subsidy removal and Obi supported it too, how on earth does it affect the Igbos? You and I knows the region that will suffer it most. I have fuel my car this morning and it doesn't remove anything from me. Stop making it look like the igbos will suffer most. You know the truth.

So na me no get 'motto' ? Only Igbo people can afford fuel to their cars, right?

Mtchew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indefinite Strike: NLC Set To Announce Suspension Of Indefinite Action / Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory / Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.