Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. (27099 Views)

She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful / Unfaithful Bride caught Having Affairs With Best Man (video) / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by Heffalump(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
This one na Psycho ooh
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by Kisico: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
This one doesn't even know her brain is in one juju house somewhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by LadyRosa2(f): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
grin
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by bobbiiee: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Now I know that am not normal. Though, am not tied inside native doctor's house.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by Edusouls(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Chai Nsogbu di, u see this Nigerian lady lecturing men to cheat and Bleep around as if she would tolerate that happily as a wife? Man was not made to understand woman beings
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by Topmosr288: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Na advertisement for her business
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by cosmos1440: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NHEeQDk_h8

Do you agree with her, or not?

It's obvious this one is in a serious knacking relationship contract with someone else's husband.
All these Easternbull girls sef.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by 2mch(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Plenty serious mental problem being displayed online as advise and motivational speaking. This is what the demons in their head advise them to do that ruin lives. Run away from promiscuity, it only bring shame and pain. This olosho will be full of many diseases like demons.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by Djoel: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
EcoBrick:

A perfect depiction of APC supporters. Just like this girl who is advertising men's cheating for her personal benefits, they support all crooked ways and impunity hoping that stolen mandates and terrible decisions of politicians will favour them.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by Raf4: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
Olosho dey take style advertise her market. Valueless and tasteless lots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by WoroSeeWoro(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
Such a stupid talk coming from a girl like this , very useless thing

@angrygoat @womenareapezz @savedday2 and @strongalphmale advises us to beware of nigerian girls they are all uselesss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by Proper1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
May God continually strengthen the faithful nof to derail from good and Godly marital morals.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by Proper1(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
May God continually strengthen the faithful not to derail in good and Godly marital morals.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by Donjuan77: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
When it comes to this now,many women has come out to chastised her with bad comments.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by Alvin212(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Gyrator:
Nah dem

From baby factory straight to olosho quarters

Abokky

Ike nsi
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by sammirano: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
With her igbotic English angry
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by jaxxy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
not if then has a clean record or principles bt if otherwise then she may be correct grin
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by crackhouse(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
She's partly right
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by GLouis: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
EcoBrick:

Before I use to wonder why people talk like this but trust me more vile is the person that brings this to front page. Just remember. He or she must be very vile to bring this
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by okwusdidi: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
So men including her father are now dogs.No wonder Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women in the world according to a recent study.Left to them Nigeria would be another Sweden.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by Manna4Gurls: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
And my people will be expecting me to marry a Nigerian girl.. I laff in Swahili. Why I no go marry Oyibo with good manners?

Imagine the boldness and entitlement. S@tan is truly with men from 1st century till now and still counting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by achimendy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
EcoBrick:

The rate at which Nigerian women are becoming very useless this days has call for serious concern.

Just imagine this foolish LovePeddler.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by GboyegaD(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Challenges of easy and cheap access to internet.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by WantsandMore: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
EcoBrick:

Bunkers
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by isabi2lof: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
Olosho biz must continue, no faithfulness anywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by Revolva(m): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Forget girls like this they are damaged mentally

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by Slurity(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Attention seeker
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by Gospel2Day: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Agent of marine kingdom, emissary of Satan, adversary of righteousness, populating Hell for the Devil.
There is something inherently and intrinsically wrong with the female gender.
Since God made woman and brought her to Adam, humanity has not known peaceful and harmonious relationship with God and one another.
Eve made Adam disobey God, and she opened the gates of Hell for humans to spend endless eternity in.
Sarah made Abraham to have sinful adulterous srx with Hagar.
Rebekah taught Jacob to deceive Isaac his father and to steal the firstborn inheritance of Esau his twin brother.
Lot's wife loved vanities, looked back in disobedience and became a pillar of salt.
She taught her two daughters how to rape men after making them drunk.
Job's wife told him to curse God and die.
Men, be extremely careful when dealing with women, even your own mother and sisters.
Devil seems to have an easy way with them to get at men, to mislead men.
A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by bigdammyj: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Noted.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by ttemmi(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
/From baby factory straight to Obidient.

Gyrator:
Nah dem

From baby factory straight to olosho quarters

Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by Onionstew: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
EcoBrick:

Shame on you!! Spreading immorality with your nonsense video... You need God o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. by Slymontee: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
EcoBrick:

If this video makes you happy, your head is not correct...she is simply an idiot!!! I am a married man and I will never support cheating, it's a sign of weakness cos cheating is easy, but if I dont, then I'm strong. I love heroism...excelling in strenght. The greatest act of heroism is being able to control my libido!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed / Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.