Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo (29517 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by aswani(m): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2023
Iyabọ needs to be aware that social media is not a place to query your taxes. You will not be the first nor the last to dispute your Lagos state taxes. Others did and it was resolved without involving Instagram

This is why there are accountants and lawyers, they can help you handle the matter. Your being a loudmouth with a social media presence will not.

Let's even assume you were moved to the top of the list by the Lagos State tax authorities because you supported Obi, just like Orji Uzor Kalu a few years ago when he opened his big mouth despite owing taxes, you still have to pay the amount asked or face the real threat of jail and asset forfeiture.

Or you go through the correct appeal procedure, which doesn't involve mouthing of on social media. Unless of course, you are looking for fellow Obidients to help you out by falsely claiming a witch hunt.

You don't avoid paying tax in Lagos State because you supported Peter Obi, know this and know peace.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by obi58: 8:35am On Jun 07, 2023
chloride6:
She is dodging the issue at hand.

The lirs is contesting Personal Income Tax not the sundry taxes she paid.

You who is talking.... Do you pay personal income tax? Hypocrite
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Naanpar(m): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2023
QASA yam pounder and cooker QYP 6000+
For sell
Price: 55,000
Please fill free to email me if interested.

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by chloride6: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2023
obi58:

You who is talking.... Do you pay personal income tax? Hypocrite

Keep quiet and make yourself scarce.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by obi58: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
chloride6:

Keep quiet and make yourself scarce.

Answer the question Hypocrite.

Do you pay personal income tax on your troll stipend?
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by ImperialYoruba: 7:42am On Jun 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Helinues afamed Ihordspy Tinubuadvocate imperialyoruba LeoDeking all said that no Yoruba voted or supported Peter Obi in Lagos , maybe Iyabo ojo is from Anambra 😂😂😂

If she doesnt pay Lagos its money thats where she is headed. Go be Deputy Governor for Chinedu Rhodes Vivour in 2026.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos / Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ / Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.