Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo (29519 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by BENEAMATA: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tax matters brought to general public . Is she slow ?
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by larryeffizy1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
If you're cool with the LSG... I beg go to court
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Bfly: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Is there no other way you can prove yourself without being political? This is nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by JayArmaniGozman: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
what do they actually do with the taxes
I was born and bread here,TBH lagos is dirty,no good,roads, hoodlums and agberos at every bustop on the mainland

Aside the fact that Lagos used to be a capital back in the days and people from across the nation are here doing big things
theres nothing special.

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Ofunaofu: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
HeadNigga:
Why is LASG playing nzogbu nzogbu politics?

Yarimo, is it true that LASG plays nzogbu nzogbu politics
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by joba4luv: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sanwo olu will be disgraced at the end of the day is it compulsory that everybody should support their disaster party? If continue to play a revenge game I don't think he will complete his tenure in office insha Allah
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by LegendHero(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Weray did they invited you in 2019 too because you supported Peter Obi?

Lagos state government need to use her as a scapegoat. You can’t use social media to evade tax.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by melonsgroup: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:
Pathetic

Very tribalistic tribe

Infact lemme tell y’all why I’m always dropping bad comments on Nairaland

Nairaland did dirty to my thinking & belief

I never knew tribalism was a thing till I joined this forum

Seeing comments from different tribes really ruined my understanding about one Nigeria and trust me one Nigeria can never exist till eternity

The solution to this nation is disintegration make everybody get their own country

Barbados 🇧🇧 (Rihanna’s home country) is only 281,000 persons

That’s like one estate population in Lagos

They formed their own country and they’re living fine

So what’s Nigeria doing with 250 million people with different beliefs thinking religion languages tribes and interest

But no, Yoruba no wan use ear hear divide

They’re always scared at the mention of divide

Bloody Unity beggars
Brother 2 bottles of Chilled Heneiken for you sir..
With cat fish pepper soup/Isiewu
Dm your Location...or make o drop my location
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by KingRoiz: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
The basic thing keeping Nigeria forcefully as one isn't the constitution but the oil..if the oil wells were in the North, they'd divided Nigeria since

taylor88:
Pathetic

Very tribalistic tribe

Seeing comments from different tribes really ruined my understanding about one Nigeria and trust me one Nigeria can never exist till eternity

The solution to this nation is disintegration make everybody get their own country

So what’s Nigeria doing with 250 million people with different beliefs thinking religion languages tribes and interest

Bloody Unity beggars
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by bewla(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:
Pathetic

Very tribalistic tribe

Bloody Unity beggars
If unity no sweet change address go Cameron or try sudan

You be glad you did

9ja for.ever. subsidy no no tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Una never see anything for this country
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Toluwanise247(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:
Pathetic

Very tribalistic tribe

Bloody Unity beggars
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by yarimo(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Yarimo, is it true that LASG plays nzogbu nzogbu politics
Even the person she claims to have supported can't try that nonsense in Lagos state. She must pay all her taxes

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by alasane: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
joba4luv:
Sanwo olu will be disgraced at the end of the day is it compulsory that everybody should support their disaster party? If continue to play a revenge game I don't thin nk he will complete his tenure in office

When do you started supporting Peter Obi ?
Go pay your tax abeg

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by LegendHero(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
shortgun:
Since this lady voiced out her support for Peter Obi and made public her preferred candidate in the presidential election she has been targeted, abused and called many derogatory names.

Anyone who thinks her ordeals is about tax is a bonehead without a single brain cell.

What about this 2019, is it because of Obi too?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by bewla(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
melonsgroup:
Brother 2 bottles of Chilled Heneiken for you sir..
With cat fish pepper soup/Isiewu
Dm your Location...or make o drop my location
Meeting point cameron boarder
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by eleniyan2020: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:
Pathetic

Very tribalistic tribe

But when I complain they’ll tag me Anambra man, how’s Rivers State now Anambra

Bloody Unity beggars
Yoruba are scared of divide,na Yoruba go give you Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by FireUpNow(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
How much is she making to pay such amount as tax?
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by eleniyan2020: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cuntface:
. Typical tinubu pattern.
Smart people supports Obi, while useless ignorant bigots are supporting a drug dealing geriatric to be the president
all the smart pple are staying in Anambra build by obi!

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by nedekid: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sunshine34:
She's mannerless,tout, stupid,wide mouth. Classless,old fashioned and chasing clout. I will be ashamed if I am your boyfriend
Just read what you wrote about another human being.
I hope you are better than her in all ramifications.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by 9jatriot(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hanty, non mind LASG jo....

Peter Obi should as a matter or urgency invite her to relocate to Anambra with a 10 year free tax break.

Make I bend if she agree to take the offer

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
bewla:
If unity no sweet change address go Cameron or try sudan

You be glad you did

9ja for.ever. subsidy no no tribe

The day that unity will explode I hope you will be able to carry it on your head.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sunshine34:
She's mannerless,tout, stupid,wide mouth. Classless,old fashioned and chasing clout. I will be ashamed if I am your boyfriend
shut the fuk up,what make you think she will date you ,wey never see food chop.....,the man wey she dey date now fit employ ur entire family as gate men and women
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by almayda: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
So you are the only yeyebrity that supported PO in Lagos abi,or you are the only one crying on social media?Pathetic to say the least,you come on line to show us how much you are worth,personal income tax is levied and the narrative changes.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by BabaRamota1980: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
Iyabo said they came after her because she supported Peter Obi. I laugh.

President Biden went after his predecessor Trump because of political difference.

President Bush jnr victory to White House was controversial in the court dispute with VP Al Gore. After Bush entered White House several political careers on the opposition side were killed.

Let me remind you that Trump is planning a come back, and if he succeeds to enter White House again, his former VP Mike Pence had better go on exile. His over 30yr political career will be down the toilet.

So who is Iyabo Ojo?

3 Likes

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by onuman: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZKkU7eQBmU

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7716283/iyabo-ojo-slammed-18m-tax#123596118

Those now persecuting this lady are shameless lot who don't see that Tinubu is not the best man to preside over Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Ofunaofu: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
yarimo:
Even the person she claims to have supported can't try that nonsense in Lagos state. She must pay all her taxes

But this seems like Nzogbu nzogbu politics against perceived Peter Obi supporters
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by maestroferddi: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
ImoleNaija:
In this post, you pay your taxes.

In the other post, you demand an explanation for the hefty tax bill; as they want you to pay an outrageous amount that you do not have.

I no understand. angry
You are not thinking broadly...

She should get a good SAN and proceed to Lagos State government for grievous intimidation and threat to her mental health...

How many companies in Nigeria pay up to N10m as annual tax let alone an individual being asked to do that?

A very poor attempt at witch-hunting gone terribly wrong...
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Cuntface: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
eleniyan2020:
all the smart pple are staying in Anambra build by obi!

If not for INEC, tinubu no fit win up to 10 states
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by kingsceemark(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:
Pathetic

Very tribalistic tribe

But when I complain they’ll tag me Anambra man, how’s Rivers State now Anambra

Bloody Unity beggars

My brother forget about the Yoruba people, they are all bastardized bastards people, the bastardized mods can ban their bastardized fathers and mothers I no send them
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by bewla(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
CondenseMilk:

The day that unity will explode I hope you will be able to carry it on your head.

Thats your mistake what is unify never breaks

Once its breaken its not unite any more take that
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by 9jatriot(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
Oh they have even been on it since 2019, is that not 4 years ago? For it to have even made newspaper in 2019, then it probably started earlier.

They go just use her do scape goat so when next people see tax notice, they go learn how to play wise.
LegendHero:

What about this 2019, is it because of Obi too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures / Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.