Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo (29516 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by zelnababa(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
lolz next time you go control ur mouth.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Lexiskillz09: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cuntface:
. Typical tinubu pattern.
Smart people supports Obi, while useless ignorant bigots are supporting a drug dealing geriatric to be the president

Wail more
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Ofunaofu: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
yarimo:
nothing like sledgehammer is she the only one that supported obi in Lagos state

But this is personal income tax, how did they arrived at that. Did they actually assess her or they just slam her with a Best of judgement (BOJ) assessment
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by ayinba1(f): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
yarimo:
Let her file a case in a court for defamations against Lagos state government

She may be sued first because she is defaming the LASG. Gosh! People just need to be cautious what they put out there.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by simfrost90210: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nyne:
So because you supported Po means you shouldn’t be held to pay your taxes.

Lock her up if found guilty

smiley smiley IF ....... that's the question!
With documents of payment as proof, she's not guilty.. I just don't know why she's loquacious!
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Cuntface: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
simpleseyi:

I support Tinubu, I am smarter than anybody in your generation.

grin this comment proves you're nowhere close
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
geesilver:
The problem of these so called celebrity is paparazzi, when they keep posting how they buy clothes, cars, houses etc in millions they forget that people are monitoring them now that government decided to tax them based on what they think they worth......... Boom they start shouting up and down.
lol...you don't tax someone 'based on what you think they are worth' that's not how governance and taxation works....except maybe in a lawless society

2 Likes

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by CodeTemplar: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
We understand. God will deliver Nigeria from the satanic party.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by simfrost90210: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
Razgas:
lol...you don't tax someone 'based on what you think they are worth' that's not how governance and taxation works....except maybe in a lawless society

Very true talk..
Just that this hanty has big mouth and talks unnecessarily too much in extravagance🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by broadman20: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
amerengues:
I hate injustice, cyber bullying and selective maltreatment.

However, let's be objective! Did you fail to pay your tax or not?

If you failed, kindly go and pay up to avoid further embarrassment

If you've paid, kindly update the public your evidence then we shall all be properly intimated about this development.

On a more lighter note, not all clothes are dried in the sun/online- you bought a cloth worth 37m for AMVCA but couldn't pay tax of 20m+. Something is fishy!

However, if this is witch-hunt, it will be laid bare by your evidence.

Just look at you?

Because one bought a cloth of 37m she will now pay 20m tax?

So the governor that drives a bullet proof vehicle of over 100m will now pay 50m tax.

The way and manner you say things here is just unbelievable.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Burgerlomo: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
geesilver:
The problem of these so called celebrity is paparazzi, when they keep posting how they buy clothes, cars, houses etc in millions they forget that people are monitoring them now that government decided to tax them based on what they think they worth......... Boom they start shouting up and down.

Very well said, I don't know why some of them can't keep a low profile

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by 1972xy: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cry cry baby. Next time if you are throwing stone ,make sure neither you nor your relatives live in the area.
Now that the stone you threw fell on your head, you don't need to be crying .All you need to do is " just go and treat yourself"
So,baby girl GO AND PAY YOUR TAX.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by pacificom: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
If you are not a government worker and not entitled to government support fund, your taxes should be well minimized in a fair society. Taxes should be based on funds that individuals have benefited directly from the government in form of salaries, loans or grants or indirectly from other government sources. While income from other non governmental sources should be highly minimize or void. Hope Tinubu's government will reform taxation in a way that it will be a fair deal for the citizens of this country
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Karemarealty288(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
yarimo:
some nairalanders always think everyone in nairaland is the same with them grin grin grin grin grin

You in particular....
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Raf4: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Are you the only one who supported Peter obi? If you pay your taxes accordingly, provide the evidence.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by tyboy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Go and pay your tax , who ever you support no concern us. You are free to support any candidate you like but say you go evade tax na lie. Me wey my salary no plenty company they comot tax for salary. Them no send me if i be tinubu last born or first born. Madam go and pay your tax . sad
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by HayB100(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cuntface:
. Typical tinubu pattern.
Smart people supports Obi, while useless ignorant bigots are supporting a drug dealing geriatric to be the president
Lol, smart people who are sore losers Dey there, e just dey pain you say Obi no dey Aso rock, and you will live with that trauma for the rest of your life. Olofo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Meyoyi: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Madam,take your evidence to your lawyer and clear yourself,Government is not baba ijesha you can be bragging to deal with,they will deal with you like a common criminal and jail you if you go against the law. stop bring you problem here,take it to court and clear your name or pay your tax.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Johnnyplus01k(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
GoodIsGod:

You are not wise at all.

Your IQ smells of gross weakness.

You called Yorubas bloody Tribalistic Tribe when the same Lady being victimized because of Obi who is Igbo is Yoruba. Which sense is in your statement?

I supported Peter Obi through out the election and I still want him to be the president if it were possible and guess what?
I am a complete Yoruba man from Osun State.

You are not wise.

There is no Tribe full of hate for other tribes in this Nigeria like you Igbos. Yet we love you and accomodate you.
If you were as accomodating as you think you are, we Yorubas would be all over your states like you have occupied our lands.

And the Funniest thing?

You guys are the most foolish Tribe in the nation. You can't be on other people's soils and start bragging the land belongs to you because they show you love. LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND.

JUST IMAGINE!!

HOW CAN A WHOLE TRIBE BE SO FOOLISH!!

PAINFULLY, THE EDUCATED ONES AMONG YOU ARE NOT LEFT BEHIND IN THE MADNESS.
NONSENSE!!

MEANWHILE, I AM STILL AN OBIDIENT TILL TOMORROW.

And mind you, calling Yoruba Parrasites is one of the reasons exposing your madness.
It is a Parrasite that leaves its place and jumps everywhere to latch on other people. Don't you know?
Which Tribe does that in the whole of Nigeria? grin

You are a fool.
A big one at that!

Niger Delta said they are not Igbo and yet because of their oil you draw them into your imaginary BIAFRA. grin

Who is the Parrasite?

Without Niger Delta Oil your Biafra dream is not strong. But the guys say they are not Igbo. You should leave them out of your fantasies.
Parrasite!

Oponu!

I'm very happy with this comment of yours
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Bashirkareem31: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
JerryJJZ:

Please, educate us. Who made it public?
10 billion dollar question.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by creolehunt: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
chloride6:
She is dodging the issue at hand.

The lirs is contesting Personal Income Tax not the sundry taxes she paid.

She asked a fundamental question. How was her personal income tax calculated considering she isnt a salaried worker?
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by newnigerdelta00: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZKkU7eQBmU

Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7716283/iyabo-ojo-slammed-18m-tax#123596118

Liar , you won us obi as excuse so that protests go start, idiot's
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Gboom: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
Na Lagos she dey face she dey yarn, FIRS is loading for VAT, she go cry tire because they work hand in hand
Las las she will beg

l
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Jayhome24: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Iyabo Ojo stop talking go and pay your tax if you can wear a dress worth N38m to an award definitely N18m tax should be chicken change tk you so stop seeking attention saying because you support obi, pls pay your tax.

Shey you dey run your mouth in last election now we want to run your life for you to reset your brain to factory setting ok so pay your tax ASAP or go to jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Gboom: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
creolehunt:

She asked a fundamental question. How was her personal income tax calculated considering she isnt a salaried worker?
The question is not fundamental at all, if you are a business owner there is director's salary or owner's drawing, these are taxable under personal income tax, even if someone dash her money
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Emola12(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
yarimo:
After you or before you, you must pay your taxes . Even the person you supported can't try that nonsense in Lagos state
you always sound jagabandit aswear you lack integrity walahitalahi
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
geesilver:

How will government tax you on estimate ?? And you typed this?? Omo Una need abroad 101.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by amerengues(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
broadman20:

Just look at you?

Because one bought a cloth of 37m she will now pay 20m tax?

So the governor that drives a bullet proof vehicle of over 100m will now pay 50m tax.

The way and manner you say things here is just unbelievable.

Kindly strip yourself of bias and put on the garment of objectivity.

Kindly read the above with open mind. The said amount is an accumulation and not just for a year. It must have been arrived at as a result of the declared income.

The onus is on her to publish the details online since she started it. Then the public can rightly criticize the government. When you maliciously inflate yourself to conjure a name for yourself or appear rich, your tax will be affected too. .

Let her publish her fact then the air will be clear.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by iamjavadem(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nope they will not. Before you go against the government always make sure your tax is in order else they will use it against you. See how they came after Trump.
Binancian:
We all know. They will fail
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by iamjavadem(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Only a bonehead will go against the government without making sure their tax is in order. I am sure Mr macaroni and co already have their tax in check. She go copy them and now she will pay.
shortgun:
Since this lady voiced out her support for Peter Obi and made public her preferred candidate in the presidential election she has been targeted, abused and called many derogatory names.

Anyone who thinks her ordeals is about tax is a bonehead without a single brain cell.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by luluman: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
yarimo:
After you or before you, you must pay your taxes . Even the person you supported can't try that nonsense in Lagos state
You are not an illiterate now: she just said she paid & gave a reason why she's been hunted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos / Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ / Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.