Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out (38030 Views)

I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo / “call Me Vampire” – Actress Iyabo Ojo Says As She Shares Lovely Photos / “Call Me Vampire” – Iyabo Ojo Says As She Shares Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by queensera(f): 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nigerian actress and entrepreneur, “Iyabo Ojo” took to her instagram page to disclosed that she is done with doing business in
Nigeria following some government policies.

According to the actress, not much is happening in the business world and the little she makes, the government takes it all and much more.

She Wrote:

am tired of doing business in Nigeria!!! it’s crazy!!! business it’s so dull & d little u make that is not even enough d govt will still want to take it all n much more, like am so done.

Source & Watch IG video:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/iyabo-ojo-says-shes-done-with-business-in-nigeria-as-taxes-bills-knock-her-out/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by TheUbermensch: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
And someone would ask why boys engage in internet fraud?

FTC dedicated to my nigga Frank White. Frank White with the cocaina. Bless you bro.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by LesbianBoy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
It's like Apostle is no more giving her plenty money

32 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by sholatech(m): 11:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fepspri Abula Joint & Movie Distribution business. Emm

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by OneCorner: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:

Sharaap

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:

I tell u my bro, imagine a printing company I just opened and they send a letter from local government for tax bill and PHCN give me 70k bill withing 2months and association is also billing me to pay certain amount of money. meeeeen am tired I wan blame myself gan cos I should have process Canada then.

modify:- with an half cord machine of #950k and #125k generator in a shop am paying #90k per year is one unfortunate guy here call obsolete printing press. if only he can show me his achievement in life then I will accept that I am wrong.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by TheUbermensch: 1:34am On Jun 02, 2018
adetoroamos:
I tell u my bro, imagine a printing company I just opened and they sent me letter from local government for tax and PHCN give me 70k bill withing 2months and association is also billing me to pay certain amount of money. meeeeen am tired I wan blame myself gan cos I should have process Canada then.

Mehn.

Sorry my guy.

21 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by queensera(f): 6:17am On Jun 02, 2018
angry
Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by obonujoker(m): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2018
Lol... Try owning a primary school and see greater bills that does not commensurate with your earnings even after tax...

Buhari govt for you... Well if you like vote Buhari again....

28 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by nairavsdollars(f): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Olosho business. Its like Buhari is punishing her for campaigning for Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
You never see ANYTHING

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by Pabloosas(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
This pro
Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by Bossontop(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
undecided
I no fit even type anytin

8 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by rs172(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
adetoroamos:
I tell u my bro, imagine a printing company I just opened and they send a letter from local government for tax bill and PHCN give me 70k bill withing 2months and association is also billing me to pay certain amount of money. meeeeen am tired I wan blame myself gan cos I should have process Canada then.

Sheybi u wan develop naija... dey develop am na..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by beatmonster(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by freemanbubble: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
ok
Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by dhabrite(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by Benekruku(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin grin grin

Close your laps then cos that's the business center.

Trying to form businesswoman when we know the Koko

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by okomile(f): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
If the taxes are used well, nobody will complain.

Taxes goes into individual pockets.

But what can we do?
PVC or no PVC, election rigging is sure

grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by fecta: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Beta stay in Nigeria because tax in the US is worse

17 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by Newpride(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
All good countries take tax, so tell me which country doesn’t take tax.

The only business that doesn’t pay tax in Nigeria is olosho..... sad
It’s advisable u go back to ur ashewo biz to u won’t pay tax.
U are even old self. shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by chuksjuve(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Doing business especially under this buhari is hell..

Shout out to all the legit hustlers out there who are still keeping it real despite the bad business environment ..

God bless our hustle

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by haryomikun(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
rs172:

And to you, your response makes sense abi?

9 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by flexyrule(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nigerians have turned the social media to their Public complaint commission.
Madam you mean you don't have or know any a lawyer or tax expert to engage their services. Abi I sef wan trend. Well... If Nigeria is not comfortable for you, please try the US.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
LesbianBoy:
It's like Apostle is no more giving her plenty money

"Ba Lakaye"

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by slightlyMad(f): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by ehardetola(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
rs172:

If we all have same mind set like you, who will develop these our 9ja?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out by lilfreezy: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
It's truely not easy running a biz In this country. There is so much multiple taxation. This is why I feel like stumping on anyone shouting "be your own boss". As if it's easy

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Tiwa Savage Sprays Dollars At Davido's Son's Birthday (Video) / Joy Oghenekevwe Celebrates 21st Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.