Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo (29518 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Says She’s Done With Business In Nigeria, As Taxes/bills Knock Her Out / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
mmm, when they will keep boasting online how much they make despite they make little, exagerrating everything. . Then they expose themselves to government hawks. I dont think because of her supporting OBI, many others did same. She should go to court if she feels cheated. But if she looses in court, she will loose alot: legal fees and still pay the money. She can negotiate and work with someone close to the government to work it out with them. Not media symphathy that will mislead her further.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by handsomeyinka(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cuntface:
. Typical tinubu pattern.
Smart people supports Obi, while useless ignorant bigots are supporting a drug dealing geriatric to be the president
Use your medication

6 Likes

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by yarimo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Worriedwife:
she pays her tax,, use your head
Let her file a case in a court for defamations against Lagos state government

5 Likes

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by udemzyudex(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
chloride6:
She is dodging the issue at hand.

The lirs is contesting Personal Income Tax not the

Watch the video again,how did they arrive at the amount they use to calculate her personal income tax?
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by maestroferddi: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
This is completely unacceptable

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
We know already

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by NoToPile: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lool, you will learn.

All these SM stunts won't help you, you want to contest the bill, you know the appropriate channels to follow, follow it.

If you have paid your taxes go and show the receipts in the appropriate quarters

I just wonder how people are politicizing this matter.

It has happened before heaven did not fall.

Ask one former governor, Davido and AY.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Jubrilv(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Just show us ur tax clearance.....shikena

6 Likes

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Sltp: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dourgongon:
Shebi she dey ontop ijesha matter say he must go prison now look at her
Shut up your rapist and paedophile. All rapists and pedophiles must go to prison.

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by blaise26abj(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Vindictive and senseless witch hunt . Why she sef make it public if not for sensationalism? If she owes , then the LIRS should sit down with her and her accountant and look at the figures . Very stupid people in government

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by jaxxy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
we already know its a witch-hunt

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by JerryJJZ(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
This woman will really not learn.

2 Likes

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by mbahdi(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
There are useless al of dem from tilubu

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by luvinhubby(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
It's very obvious

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by JerryJJZ(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
blaise26abj:
Vindictive and senseless witch hunt . Why make it public if not for sensationalism? If she owes , then the LIRS should sit down with her and her accountant and look at the figures . Very stupid people in government

Please, educate us. Who made it public?

3 Likes

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by NAC1666: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by chloride6: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
udemzyudex:

Watch the video again,how did they arrive at the amount they use to calculate her personal income tax?

They are quoting that number because she has refused to do her statutory obligation of declaring them how she actually earned.

By the way, Iyabo Ojo is very smart.She doesn't want to do the declaration because if she declares a false amount and she is caught, she is going to jail.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by JerryJJZ(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo Tinubu administration go favor those wey double there hustle . My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on Celebrity Gossips and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

This is a golden opportunity to break the yoke of poverty. If you dull na you sabi o

Let's roll bro.
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Jokerman(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Toyin Abraham, Eniola Badmus, Olaiya Igwe, Seyi Law etc.... We'd like to see their tax records too... grin

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by crafteck(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
geesilver:
The problem of these so called celebrity is paparazzi, when they keep posting how they clothes, cars houses etc in millions they forget that people are monitoring them now that government decided to tax them based on what they think they worth......... Boom they start shouting up and down.

Doesnt make sense, you are justifying estimated billing in tax.

2 Likes

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by godofuck231: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
So you never chop beleful , you go de theme up with rabbit to bite anaconda tail ? I think say you don arrive o

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Kingstanding: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cuntface:
. Typical tinubu pattern.
Smart people supports Obi, while useless ignorant bigots are supporting a drug dealing geriatric to be the president
. What is the name of Nigeria President? Peter Obi is not matured enough to be Nigeria President

2 Likes

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by FreeStuffsNG: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Gradually, it is her mouth that go send her to go meet Baba Ijesha for prison.
So because you supported the losing party you will not pay tax? Soro niyen?

5 Likes

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by maestroferddi: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
yarimo:
After you or before you, you like it or not you must pay your tax .
You always type before thinking...

Did you listen to her at all?

Liberal and good Yoruba people will ultimately triumph over the demons running the show at the moment...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by LagosFirstSon: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Helinues afamed Ihordspy Tinubuadvocate imperialyoruba LeoDeking all said that no Yoruba voted or supported Peter Obi in Lagos , maybe Iyabo ojo is from Anambra 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by blaise26abj(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
JerryJJZ:

Please, educate us. Who made it public?

Mistake
Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by geesilver(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
crafteck:

Doesnt make sense, you are justifying estimated billing in tax.
The tax you pay on your electricity before the current prepaid meters is it not estimation based on what they think you use... Do you think everything you owned is captured on their system if not what you either declared knowingly or unknowingly.....

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by Felix6: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
yarimo:
After you or before you, you like it or not you must pay your tax .
Stop sleeping on three seater sofa in the living room, you will not hear. Now see your life. Better move out, hustle and be a man.

3 Likes

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by JaySmart4422: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
If she had campaign for APC non of this will happen

We should not be in a hurry cos many celebrities who didn't campaign for APC will face Wahala

APC is a do or die political party

1 Like

Re: I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo by slam7000(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
Iyabo Ojo forgot that those who eat with the devil should use long spoon. It’s an experience that’ll teach her some life lessons...but she’ll be alright.

Next are Mr Macaroni and Falz.

Sanwo Olu and LASG will design special traps for this two...I trust Falz to scale over it and I’m worried about Mr Macaroni...Sanwo Olu will sprinkle lots of cheese on Mr Macaroni and it won’t taste so good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ / Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Kris’d The “WAZOBIA CROONER” Releases Hot New Promo Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.