Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,635 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (34139 Views)

Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence / Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:

The ones that have king how has it benefitted the people. If their king is not marrying over 5 wives, taxing the community unnecessarily, no innovative way to contribute to the welfare of the community. White people won't take all these from their monarch but we africans are built for oppression.

The people are benefitting, if they aren’t you all won’t be trooping into our region in millions as economic refugees.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by ACRI: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hahaha cos of the new governor I think
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by simfrost90210: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ohaneze no go fall in line, visit, consult , negotiate and synergize

Them they wait for Obidient mandate

After they fail and all appointment is shared they would start shouting Marginalisation

Obi of Onitscha is to big to come and talk about progress of Nigeria and what his people want

..., not with a political thief like Bola Tinubu!!!
His renowned political strategy and structure, if truth be told, is all about criminality, theft, misappropriation of funds as in the bullion van money movement into his house and even drugs.. No one is a saint but there's a limit to what should be done and not to a supposed leader.. ".., but he is violent, that's why he took power by force" by preparing for it very very fraudulently in his so-called strategy..

Peter OBI won't go to him now until the court decides if truly Tinubu won the election fairly..

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by TheBillyonaire: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
I wonder if a President can get any work done, with all these nonsense visits. Is it not possible to bar visits?
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by onuman: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
The diversionary and cover president of the Buharideens, old and frail Tinubu.
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by 1972xy: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
I Trust my Emperor . His Royal magesty of Ndigbo General , Ogbuefi Emma Nwayawu . He will not come. The advocate of Biafra Land. The Ohanaze general of Ndigbo.
He is waiting for Obi to give him minister of fct.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Dobodobo04: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
festacman:
President Tinubu needs to change his current posture while receiving people. Yes, he is of small frame but he could make himself bigger to enhance his presidential presence by his changing his seating posture and the way he often clasps his hands. I hope his chief protocol officer will be bold enough to tell him what to do.

Rubbish. That has always been his style and underestimate him at your peril.

Real power lies in mind and might, not posture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by onuman: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

After they fail and all appointment is shared they would start shouting Marginalisation

Obi of Onitscha is to big to come and talk about progress of Nigeria and what his people want

Emir is Fulani. There are about 10,000,000 Fulanis in Nigeria.
There are about 45,000,000 million Igbos in Nigeria.
Save yourself the mention placing of Igbo and Fulani on the same table.
Fulani upward opportunity came with the advent of Fulani military dictatorship in the apex political leadership of Nigeria between the 1970s-1990s. What goes up must come down.
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Chimaceezee: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Obi won the election, let the Supreme Court decide
Na by force to visit person ni?

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nvestor02:
Many people are visiting Bola Tinubu to show their commitment to New Nigeria but Ohanaeze Ndigbo and won't do that, later they will be claiming that everyone hate them.

We all know that Igbo don't have King except the one that British create for them. We can't Ohanaeze take the front step?

[b]I know one thing for sure, Hatred is part of Igbo culture
. And you cannot sow hatred and want to harvest love.

[/b]
na the bolded sweet me well well for body like sey I cum grin grin grin
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by OneCandleAway(f): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Jagungidi:

The people are benefitting, if they aren’t you all won’t be trooping into our region in millions as economic refugees.

Please tell me what we benefitted of Alaafin that marries numerous young wives with children people claim aren't his. I'm yoruba by the way.
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
festacman:
President Tinubu needs to change his current posture while receiving people. Yes, he is of small frame but he could make himself bigger to enhance his presidential presence by his changing his seating posture and the way he often clasps his hands. I hope his chief protocol officer will be bold enough to tell him what to do.
absolute nonsense! Na posture we wan chop? Abi na posture go make Nigeria great again? Who posture epp?
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nvestor02:
Many people are visiting Bola Tinubu to show their commitment to New Nigeria but Ohanaeze Ndigbo and won't do that, later they will be claiming that everyone hate them.

We all know that Igbo don't have King except the one that British create for them. We can't Ohanaeze take the front step?

I know one thing for sure, Hatred is part of Igbo culture. And you cannot sow hatred and want to harvest love.
na by force?

are u ppl now begging 4 endorsement after alleging dat u won an election?

Why beg?

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by onuman: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
riverbird:
Emir of Kano visit Pablo Escobat next miscreants left the main news and started masturbating on Igbo matters grin, them think say na palliative igbos want just like them, this Yorubas people are really more stewpeeed than I thought grin grin grin

Why would any reasonable Nigerian visit an ex Drug trafficking baron whose party stole presidential election without giving the fcuck on the fact that in future, no Nigerian voters will TRUST the Electoral Commission of Nigeria?
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by HacheNoire: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
danijesus:
Tinubu is a placeholder for obi

Do you smoke Marijuana?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Please tell me what we benefitted of Alaafin that marries numerous young wives with children people claim aren't his. I'm yoruba by the way.

You are an adult, stop looking for benefits from the Alaafin, hustle legitimately and you will be the one the Alaafin is benefitting from.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by JaySmart4422: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nvestor02:

I know one thing for sure, Hatred is part of Igbo culture. And you cannot sow hatred and want to harvest love.
is Tinubu God ?
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Confirmedzombie: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
See how all the regions are showing support for the Tinubu led government.

Cos of hate and bitterness, no igbo leader has ever congratulated or showed support fir this government.

Tomorrow the igbos will start shouting marginalisation.

To be honest, Ndigbo has alot to do. They don't know how to play politics at all.

The bitterness , hate in the heart of Ndigbo is worrisome.

Why can't Ohanarze visit to talk the way forward for Ndigbo.

All igbos do is issue press statement.

A shame

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by riverbird: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
onuman:

Why would any reasonable Nigerian visit an ex Drug trafficking baron whose party stole presidential election without giving the fcuck on the fact that in future, no Nigerian voters will TRUST the Electoral Commission of Nigeria?

They don't know grin, they think Igbos are Thier mate....igbos and Thier sociocultural groups don't give a fu*ck about Pablo Escobar except for the fact that he is a thief grin, igbos don't give a fu*k about anything wey Yoruba people they think.
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Kossyso: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Emir visited President Tinubu, and you guys left the topic and started talking about Igbos. What's this obsession all about?
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by JerryOysita: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by NovusHomo(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Na your posture?
Abeg leave posture for who get posture

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by tabaralph: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Oil dey your head
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:

The ones that have king how has it benefitted the people. If their king is not marrying over 5 wives, taxing the community unnecessarily, no innovative way to contribute to the welfare of the community. White people won't take all these from their monarch but we africans are built for oppression.

By the way white people take worst shit from their monarchs.

One of the reasons why Nigeria is where it is now, is because the people hate paying taxes. The British couldn’t wait to leave Nigeria because of this very fact. If we weren’t so tax averse, maybe we would’ve been as good as Singapore or Malaysia today

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by garfield1: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
onuman:

Emir is Fulani. There are about 10,000,000 Fulanis in Nigeria.
There are about 45,000,000 million Igbos in Nigeria.
Save yourself the mention placing of Igbo and Fulani on the same table.
Fulani upward opportunity came with the advent of Fulani military dictatorship in the apex political leadership of Nigeria between the 1970s-1990s. What goes up must come down.

There are 20 mil fulanis,40 mil hausas,38 mil yorubadls,35 mil igbos
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
riverbird:

They don't know grin, they think Igbos are Thier mate....igbos and Thier sociocultural groups don't give a fu*ck about Pablo Escobar except for the fact that he is a thief grin, igbos don't give a fu*k about anything wey Yoruba people they think.

Noted.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by tabaralph: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
Krugisback:
. Aswear my bro most foolish tribe , that asslick northerners

That’s why dot region will never produce president in this country, you will wail for at least next 4years

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Reelmii: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
This one dey find appointment for him children
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Krugisback(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
tabaralph:

That’s why dot region will never produce president in this country, you will wail for at least next 4years
. With the president you produce just go petrol station to shout ronu and they will give you for 1/75naira or have you turn your region to dubai with the president you produce , truly afonjas is the dumbest ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Denies Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania (Photo) / Peter Obi At The Democrats Convention In Philadelphia, USA (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.