Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja (34134 Views)

Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence / Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Funny enough I'm yoruba. But will speak the truth. We keep lieing to ourselves that's why we are at this 3rd world level
So how do we get to the 1st world?
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by Mubiola360: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
festacman:
President Tinubu needs to change his current posture while receiving people. Yes, he is of small frame but he could make himself bigger to enhance his presidential presence by his changing his seating posture and the way he often clasps his hands. I hope his chief protocol officer will be bold enough to tell him what to do.
, He sees himself as a leader , servant and not a boss. The words of wisdom from his mouth alone its enough , he doesn't need to raise a shoulder,just like my long time mentor, Nelson Mandela .
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by PainfulTruth: 12:52am On Jun 07, 2023
Keep masturbating on your greatest fear. Zombie
Godwin4444:
Nothing to say
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by walozanga(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2023
Nvestor02:

Hope you know that democracy has reduced the voice and ability of the King to the nearest minimum but still king are active in creating peace and improving security in most rural areas in Nigeria.

Igbo doesn't hage king shows how directionless you guys are and that's one thing that make Nigeria to rendered you to nothing .

Just because Igbo don't have one and loud voice, Igbo are now in back lines of the Nigeria Presentation.

Don't allow politics deceive u. Igbos keep their BOOM! on, in every administration. Make ur research
Re: Emir Of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero Visits President Tinubu In Abuja by taiwolomo1: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2023
festacman:
President Tinubu needs to change his current posture while receiving people. Yes, he is of small frame but he could make himself bigger to enhance his presidential presence by his changing his seating posture and the way he often clasps his hands. I hope his chief protocol officer will be bold enough to tell him what to do.
u guys will leave important things and concentrate on something so unimportant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kazeem Ololade, Ogun Councillor Commissions Windows Newly Installed (photo) / Pictures Of A Crowd Waiting At Tafawa Balewa Stadium To See Buhari. / Why We Want To Demolish Jibowu, Costain Bridges - Gov. Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.