Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment (40231 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow / Nigeria Musicians Who Couldn't Handle Fame (opinion) / Meet Nigerian Musicians Who Are Talented But Not Popular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment by ufotunang: 12:07am On Sep 16, 2023
Even before P square had misunderstanding and broke up....P square were popular whole over the world .they were one of the best musicians at that time...had a lot of nice and interesting music
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:10am On Sep 16, 2023
THERE'S TIME FOR EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment by BALLOSKI: 4:37am On Sep 16, 2023
007kjb:
The put psquare arguably the most successful musicians in this country and what is Duncan mighty doing in the list
The OP is high. Duncan mighty was a household name before he did that track with Wizkid.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment by BALLOSKI: 4:43am On Sep 16, 2023
KiNg0G:
I'm not here to criticize anyone, but as a music lover and a pro analyst, we all know opportunities come in different forms.

Here is my top 5 countdown to musicians who couldn't seize that moment when it was needed the most!!

5) Ice Prince Zamani

It's okay to say you don't want to rap any more. It's okay to tell a girl you like her waste in particular, but what happens from there? We all thought this is it, zamani is back when he did that song with nasty c, jidenna and co, but dude just couldn't seize that moment and revive his career. Instead, he went down the more.

4) PSQUARE

The duo broke up due to a family dispute and later reunited to make a comeback in the Nigerian entertainment industry. We all thought they were coming back, harder due to the hype of their shows and reunion fans were happy waiting for their next banger. But like I said, 2021 on a topic that made fp that it was too late for them which I got criticized by so many people calling me names I'm not Gos but it turns out I was right. Psquare couldn't seize the moment of their reunion to make a huge comeback and now we can hardly hear of them.

3) Victor Ad

If you nor get money wetin you gain o! The Wetin you gain crooner who came out with that single few years ago was an inspiration to the youth especially yahoo boys who wants to drive benz and live lavida loca lifestyle. The song blew all over Africa that he was featured by obo davido the next week. Victor ad really didn't take his chances as much as I thought he would. I mean, come on take a look at Asake, he came with just a song and started bombarding the entertainment industry with several new songs topping chart's here and there and now he has made an imprint and wont be easily forgotten.

2) Duncan mighty

The port Harcourt first son did messed up his chances of reviving his career when he featured wizkid on fake love. That was a huge opportunity to make it back to the entertainment industry. Everyone was happy he was back.. weneee mighty don show hoping to hear more vibes with his melodious voice and, matured tunes, but he disappointed so many fans.

1) Black face

If I was black face all this years of convincing people that my friend stole my song and made it his. I would have written another song and make a huge comeback. Black face was one musician that had Nigerian sympathy for what 2face did to him till today, all he needed was just ONE GOOD SONG to make it to the mainstream and he's back on track grabbing awards and accolades.

Iceprince and Duncan Mighty should not be on your list. Duncan Mighty was a household name before he did that track Wizkid. He blew from Portharcourt unlike others who had to run to Lagos before making it.

Iceprince had his and has stayed relevant for over 10 years. What do you still want him to do? Outshine the new generation? Do you even know "oleku"? No hit is bigger.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment by jojothaiv(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2023
Artistes of yester years..
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment by MisterRuk(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
Personally I won't advice youths to go into the music industry for fame and money, because it's a game of luck down there. It's not as easy it seems, today you're popular, tomorrow everybody abandons you. No matter how talented you are you could get replaced by a mediocre performer. There are lots of WizKids and Davidos whose talent never saw the light of day.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15
These guys all blew, OP needs to have his head examined. I was hoping to see Efe and Laycon on the list

Since OP decided to be mad he should've just added MI, rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija Songs That Rocked 2008 / Naira Marley X Zlatan - Am I A Yahoo Boy (official Video) / The Headies 2015 Nominees List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.