Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday (10105 Views)

Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / April Fool Prank. How I Pranked My Girl Yesterday / Some Hausa men rescue this girl yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by placeofallure(f): 4:36am On Jun 07, 2023
Evestar200:
Infection and lack of good hygienic
grin grin grin.

Ladies should try to clean themselves each time they urinate because a drop of urine on a pant can make that to place smell.

That's why is advisable to have a wiper or
tissue paper in your bag to clean yourself each time you use the toilet.

Infact, nothing cleans like water. I don't do anything (toilet) where I don't have access to water. That's why I prefer to do my things only at home or in my office. I'm very sensitive and highly irritable.

A lady mustn't joke with personal hygiene. You don't have to be rich to be able to do that. Your armpits must be clean and smell nice, your underbust must be dry and neat, where you have folds, open and wash them, the V area needs just water to keep it clean and healthy, no douching. Clean the place with water as many times as you can in a day. Take a shower too as often as possible. You don't have to rub anything - cream, gel, ointment etc. Just take a shower and allow your skin breathe.

It's a shame to any lady if you know how to collect gbola and you don't know how to take care of your body.

4 Likes

Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by kokoA(m): 4:41am On Jun 07, 2023
Many have gone that way.
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:30am On Jun 07, 2023
No trying to bring any gender down but i has such experience during my undergraduate days, babe's pvssy smelt so bad like fish flesh that has stayed for days. It was horrible,i got an infection that night and i have never f.ucked with rubber since then.
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by IdJack(m): 6:07am On Jun 07, 2023
Wahala everywhere

Meanwhile..

Check my signature for your latest updates
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by Gabreil2121(f): 6:36am On Jun 07, 2023
Have experienced this shit 🤮🤮
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by Arbiter9(m): 7:42am On Jun 07, 2023
Op I hope say you no give am head cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2023
placeofallure:

Infact, nothing cleans like water. I don't do anything (toilet) where I don't have access to water. That's why I prefer to do my things only at home or in my office. I'm very sensitive and highly irritable.

A lady mustn't joke with personal hygiene. You don't have to be rich to be able to do that. Your armpits must be clean and smell nice, your underbust must be dry and neat, where you have folds, open and wash them, the V area needs just water to keep it clean and healthy, no douching. Clean the place with water as many times as you can in a day. Take a shower too as often as possible. You don't have to rub anything - cream, gel, ointment etc. Just take a shower and allow your skin breathe.

It's a shame to any lady if you know how to collect gbola and you don't know how to take care of your body.

On the other hand,

Whenever I meet a very clean girl, clean both up, down, back and front, she would have had more than 6 body counts, infact some have even lost count.

Then I realized that the unclean one is just getting to know about fornication.
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by Kaido: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2023
Stop complaining and buy a GP-5 gas mask. grin

1 Share

Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by odenkirk: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2023
360clips:
And they're the ones that form the most! Smelly Bastards! And the most painful part of it is that you can't detect the odour until they're stack naked! Nigerian girls are fvuxking dirty! Please guys learn how to control your sexual urge! It's very important! If you're too hot just jack off and save yourself from deadly std from these deadly creatures called Nigerian girls!
chaii bitter man grin
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by odenkirk: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2023
Kaido:
Stop complaining and buy a GP-5 gas mask. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by ikeno(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2023
Once I perceive foul odour from a girl kpekus my bola will just shrink EOD.

1 Like

Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by Chasito(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2023
I can't forget the day invited a girl to my house, as she dey give me doggy na so I throway my face, make smell of shit and her mess no choke me.

3 Likes

Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by earthsync(f): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2023
Sisora:
So, I met this girl yesterday. Not very pretty but konji was killing man pikin.

So I say make I run her matter na.

I invited her over, and flirted with her and then got touchy because I could see she was responding to my vibes.

Anyways, we off clothes and wanted to do the do.

Naim, I start to dey perceive one kind of smell o.

Omo, Wetin be dis?

But as the smell no strong well well and man pikin dey really really Hot, I say make I still proceed na.

Na just to cum. E no go kee me.

Mumu me. Mumu me. Chai!

As I start to the f*ck this girl, na so the smell start to the increase o.

Walai. The smell come dey strong like say na gutter.

Jeez!
Is like the wetter she becomes, the stronger the smell

I no wan embarrass am, so I just continue but Omo I no fit breathe.

Come be like I dey choke myself.

I say OK, make I turn her around na for doggy..

Worst mistake.

Naso shit smell come miss with the thing.

Girls abeg make una dey take care of una self abeg.

Shit smell everywhere. Naso vomit just dey come my throat.

Luckily, one call just enter her phone. Naim I pull my prick come Stand up o. If no be that call eh, I swear I for vomit ontop her back yesterday.

Say make we continue. Me no gree o. I just wear my cloth comot with condom still wrapped on my penis.

Na for road I go comot condom throwaway

Make my girlfriend do come back to school abeg 😩😩. If she dey around this kain nonsense no for ever happen.

You're not even worth it. I'm mean for your girlfriend. The quicker she dumps you the better for her. Why do men lack commitment wtf. You're a worthless man

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by bukiah: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2023
Sisora:

I invited her over, and flirted with her and then got touchy because I could see she was responding to my vibes.

Omo, Wetin be dis?

But as the smell no strong well well and man pikin dey really really Hot, I say make I still proceed na.

Mumu me. Mumu me. Chai!

Jeez!

Worst mistake.

Luckily, one call just enter her phone. Naim I pull my prick come Stand up o. If no be that call eh, I swear I for vomit ontop her back yesterday.

Say make we continue. Me no gree o. I just wear my cloth comot with condom still wrapped on my penis.

Make my girlfriend do come back to school abeg 😩😩. If she dey around this kain nonsense no for ever happen.

You no even get sense.
Someone you just met.
You stinks. Very dirty guy, I can even perceive your odour from here.
My advice to you:
Get sense.
Upgrade your level. You are damn too low.
Tufua

1 Like

Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by earthsync(f): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2023
Rexymania:
You're having sex with cheap girls bcus you're cheap

A very cheap and worthless man the op is

1 Like

Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by bukiah: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2023
earthsync:

You're not even worth it. I'm mean for your girlfriend. The quicker she dumps you the better for her. Why do men lack commitment wtf. You're a worthless man
as in, very worthless.
He thought he was making sense, not knowing sounded just like a fool
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by brain54(m): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2023
I almost puked…

While reading this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by earthsync(f): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2023
bukiah:
as in, very worthless.
He thought he was making sense, not knowing sounded just like a fool

The man na big fool. I wonder how the babe dey cope with this kin narcissist.

1 Like

Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by Sisora(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2023
earthsync:

this matter really pain u grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by Sisora(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2023
bukiah:

You no even get sense.
Someone you just met.
You stinks. Very dirty guy, I can even perceive your odour from here.
My advice to you:
Get sense.
Upgrade your level. You are damn too low.
Tufua
virgin man don drop update
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by Shalommy(f): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
earthsync:

He's not a fool. A lot of our ladies are something else down there. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by wonder233: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
I have met quite a lot of girls with offensive smells in their privates. It is so rampant and they will be angry when you tell them. It makes me wonder if they can't perceive it themselves? One told me I was trying to bring down her self esteem. Can you imagine that? Never taking responsibility for anything, not even your own personal hygiene?

3 Likes

Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by earthsync(f): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Shalommy:
He's not a fool. A lots of our ladies are something else down there. undecided

That one no concern me. It's it fact that he said he has a girlfriend who's currently in school naim dey vex me.
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by Gabreil2121(f): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sisora:
this matter really pain u grin

Na the same odour people na grin grin
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Taylor90:

Zonefree grin
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by MechanicMike: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sisora:

Omo, Wetin be dis?

Mumu me. Mumu me. Chai!

Jeez!

Worst mistake.

SIOFRA....YOU AGAIN!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by placeofallure(f): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2023
CondenseMilk:

On the other hand,

Whenever I meet a very clean girl, clean both up, down, back and front, she would have had more than 6 body counts, infact some have even lost count.

Then I realized that the unclean one is just getting to know about fornication.

Well you could be right but as it is, you may have to choose the lesser evil.
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by MechanicMike: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2023
Sisora:

Omo, Wetin be dis?

Mumu me. Mumu me. Chai!

Jeez!

Worst mistake.

angry
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by MechanicMike: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2023
Sisora:

Omo, Wetin be dis?

Mumu me. Mumu me. Chai!

Jeez!

Worst mistake.

WOW.....how sad!!
So u proud to tell us u have sexxc with babe wit aids & u tink is funny to spread it to yor girlfriend..corrrrrrrrrect? Brother, we dont meannnto sound rude but tehnicaly, U should be locked up & they should find u a boyfriend in jail. Shame on u for trying to spread aids. How sad. U are a embarassment sir. Please go n get treatment,this is not funny. U need help, metanly & medically.

how can u tink spreading aid is funnny?..WOT A SHAME!((no oofeincse)) angry
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by Sisora(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2023
MechanicMike:

(no oofeincse)) angry
none taken.

Maybe you should consider getting an adult education? This was terrible to read

1 Like

Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by MechanicMike: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2023
Sisora:
none taken.

Maybe you should consider getting an adult education? This was terrible to read

brother u clearly said u sleep with infected babe with aids ....read yor own post. please go & buy aid tablet biko..
dont spread aids on nairaland. U need help!!!!(no ofeincse) embarassed
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by Sisora(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2023
MechanicMike:

brother u clearly said u sleep with infected babe with aids ....read yor own post. please go & buy aid tablet biko..
dont spread aids on nairaland. U need help!!!!(no ofeincse) embarassed
I heard you the first time.

Sorry I don't have venom to spew back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Understanding A High Value Woman / My Goodbye Messages To My Ex,touching Or Not? / Barack Obama's Daughter Malia Flaunts Her Hot Sexy Body At Miami Beach (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.