Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday (10107 Views)

Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / April Fool Prank. How I Pranked My Girl Yesterday / Some Hausa men rescue this girl yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by MechanicMike: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2023
Sisora:
I heard you the first time.

Sorry I don't have venom to spew back

nigggggga we tryna help u.all we sayin is go & get yor aid treatmet & please to give yor girlfriend aid.Shame on u sir!! embarassed
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by Sisora(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
MechanicMike:

nigggggga we tryna help u.all we sayin is go & get yor aid treatmet & please to give yor girlfriend aid.Shame on u sir!! embarassed
crying more than the bereaved
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by MechanicMike: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sisora:
crying more than the bereaved

Nigggggga it's ok to cry bro
.truss me. Aids people all ways cry.u wunt die yet thou.u be fine sir
.dont woooory, u will recover.go n see doctor so they can get u aids tablet so u can recover but please please please do not giv Yor girlfriend aid(no offenscce)
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by pryme(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
placeofallure:

Well you could be right but as it is, you may have to choose the lesser evil.

Which is?
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by frankoben(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Good for her, God gave her a private part and she decided to make it public.
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by imagrg(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
Wait for Nairaland ladies to serve you breakfast.
You hear? shocked
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by MechanicMike: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sisora:
So, I met this girl yesterday. Not very pretty but konji was killing man pikin.

So I say make I run her matter na.

I invited her over, and flirted with her and then got touchy because I could see she was responding to my vibes.

Anyways, we off clothes and wanted to do the do.

Naim, I start to dey perceive one kind of smell o.

Omo, Wetin be dis?

But as the smell no strong well well and man pikin dey really really Hot, I say make I still proceed na.

Na just to cum. E no go kee me.

Mumu me. Mumu me. Chai!

As I start to the f*ck this girl, na so the smell start to the increase o.

Walai. The smell come dey strong like say na gutter.

Jeez!
Is like the wetter she becomes, the stronger the smell

I no wan embarrass am, so I just continue but Omo I no fit breathe.

Come be like I dey choke myself.

I say OK, make I turn her around na for doggy..

Worst mistake.

Naso shit smell come miss with the thing.

Girls abeg make una dey take care of una self abeg.

Shit smell everywhere. Naso vomit just dey come my throat.

Luckily, one call just enter her phone. Naim I pull my prick come Stand up o. If no be that call eh, I swear I for vomit ontop her back yesterday.

Say make we continue. Me no gree o. I just wear my cloth comot with condom still wrapped on my penis.

Na for road I go comot condom throwaway

Make my girlfriend do come back to school abeg 😩😩. If she dey around this kain nonsense no for ever happen.

SIOFRA...SO U FINALY ACCCEPT U A LESSSBIAN....CORRRECT? angry
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
Rexymania:
You're having sex with cheap girls bcus you're cheap
close mouth abeg
Re: My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday by placeofallure(f): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2023
pryme:

Which is?

That's entirely your call. Abi grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? / We All Have The Tendency To Cheat, But... - Bamisepeter's Blog / 'this Backside Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord'-actress Shows Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.