Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy (37988 Views)

Stuck Abroad While Mother Is Dying In Nigeria . Dark Side Of Japa / Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by billionman: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Not all rosy out there
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Houseofglam7(f): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
They chose to travel illegally.
No fuqs given.
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Ohlyfa: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
That's really interesting
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Abeg get that University certificate before u japa oo. Maybe that one go open small way for you.

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Fryzi(m): 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
I know so many of them who ashamed to come back because of stigma. They're there in the streets begging for alms to survive.

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by SILVERLINES: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2023

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Ara21(f): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
More are still planning to go there, others are on their way already, they will never learn.

Instead of traveling out without a plan I will start selling food stuff at the market.

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Alvin212(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
ObongBassey:
@Nlfpmod kindly lend your voice, save Nigerians and Africans.

@Dominique help warn our people.

I know understand the desperation among the youths, but they must have a well led out plans for their lives when planning to Jappa.

A lot of them our bringing shame to Africa.

There's no free money anywhere in the world

Defender of Africa

Africa na useless continent
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Cmanforall: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:
I am sure majority of these people were living okay where they come from
If it wasn't pilgrimage they used to travel and remain there.
You know government pays for pilgrimage

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by ednut1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
Yet people are still trying to cross the boat from libya

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
ObongBassey:
@Lalasticlala

Our people are suffering. Black people are suffering in Italy

Such as Victor Osimhen? lipsrsealed Try to be valuable by adding value and you will be off poverty and suffering. It's not about the color of your skin but your mind.

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by vicath(f): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
It’s quite unfortunate.

Well, you can contact me for your study permits to the UK, Canada, Netherlands and Mauritius.
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by HacheNoire: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Many got decieved by travel agency and also fake pictures of family and friends abroad who go to snap at cool places

I agree with you!

Nigerians abroad hardly tell you the real truth.

Many never knew what they were signing up for till they arrived destination.
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Charly68: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
I can't imagine what they go through at winter time .. that place is extremely cold yet many are living in open spaces. So sad

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by isArray: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
What's the aim of this video actually? Because there are homeless white on the streets that are also begging in Europe

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by lexy2014: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Many got decieved by travel agency and also fake pictures of family and friends abroad who go to snap at cool places

The headline says "undocumented immigrants".
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Slayar: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Why you go carry phone go dey camera people, be asking stupid questions.The guy is daft.

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by solmusdesigns: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
lexy2014:

The headline says "undocumented immigrants".

If you overstay student visa you become undocumented

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Agugbadin: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Let them xome back to Africa instead of going through this every day.
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by isArray: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
ednut1:
Yet people are still trying to cross the boat from libya
Because others have crossed and found their foot here

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by GboyegaD(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
And he couldn't blur their faces and in his stupidity, he said the guy doesn't want to show his face. He's intruding into someone's privacy to shine and shame them and he had to hide his own face. He's just the typical Migeria with the 'I better pass my neighbor' ideology.

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Spiritualizt: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Oromoni619:
Let people who wants to leave this miserable country go and try their luck elsewhere. There are destitutes everywhere in every country as much as there are successful people.

Hustle ooooo, my brother hustle

Leave women alone and hustle, e get while

Nigeria is no longer funny

Don't settle on one job, attach it with side Hustling

You can even do 1.40#dds on a daily

Which is what I do, and it's paying, don't do it all the time, observe very well,if you don't have time for it beg person to do it for you or chat me up

But my brother ,abeg hustle oooooo this country no funny
how much is reasonable to play the daily 1.4 odd
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Agugbadin: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
isArray:
What's the aim of this video actually? Because there are homeless white on the streets that are also begging in Europe

Is ok if they are in their,country but for you an African to live in the street of other country, it is worrisome.

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Caleb15(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Snaping and posting of other people's room is a purnishable offence

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Caleb15(m): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
Snaping and posting of other people's rooms is a purnishable offence
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Angelfrost(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
These illegal immigrants don't value their lives tbh...!

Your nation is not at war like Ukraine or Sudan, yet you risk everything just to live like a dog in Europe!

Madness! Absolute Madness!!

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by isArray: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
Agugbadin:

Is ok if they are in their,country but for you an African to live in the street of other country, it is worrisome.
No. There are homeless people from Eastern Europe, The Middle East here in Western countries

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by sukkot: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
that igbo guy is callous. no iota of empathy. just talking to them condescendingly and aggressively and asking them to go home. na so e easy to return home with zero ?

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by shiwex: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
Worked in Rome for about five months...a real shit hole. Lagos is better than Rome.

6 Likes 3 Shares

The Biggest Things Ever To Be Transported By Sea / Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa / All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions