Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy (37989 Views)

Stuck Abroad While Mother Is Dying In Nigeria . Dark Side Of Japa / Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by ObongBassey: 4:39am On Jun 08, 2023
erico2k2:

who ever was doing the video could see that those persons are homeless and not well. There loads of Nigerians doing well and living i n much better places. There is homelessness everywhere you go USA UK Canada, Bot the man and the woman are 50/50. they aint well.
The context of the video is to forewarn others, the grass is not always greener on the other side. The man isn't 50. Poverty occasioned by constant thinking can mark someone appear mad
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Spandau: 4:49am On Jun 08, 2023
sukkot:
italy is a 3rd world country. ethiopia defeated them in war

Yet they make some of the best guns in the whole Western world. The Benelli, the Berettas, Tanfoglio etc
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by sukkot: 5:01am On Jun 08, 2023
Spandau:

Yet they make some of the best guns in the whole Western world. The Benelli, the Berettas, Tanfoglio etc
gun that cannot defeat ethiopia. is that one gun

Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by buJu234: 5:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Why cant the Italian government deport them asap!
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Spandau: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
sukkot:
gun that cannot defeat ethiopia. is that one gun

That was then. Not now. You make me laugh.
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by Ebika06114: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
senior today game
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by sukkot: 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
Spandau:

That was then. Not now. You make me laugh.
lol dont mind me bro
Re: Dark Side Of Rome; Life Of Undocumented Immigrants In Italy by EyeCumInPiss: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Biggest Things Ever To Be Transported By Sea / Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa / All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.