Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) (4395 Views)

Genotype: AS And AS Marriage The Solutions People Don't Talk About / I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
I don't know if the caption read "the horrors of woke culture" instead, as there's nothing pleasant about the whole idea of gender change thing. All I see is delusion, gore, mutilation and misery. Opened my Twitter after a long time off, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Why do people still do this?

Take a look at some horrifying pictures

Trans men having their period. What could be more disgusting?

2 Shares

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
This is a girl with well developed female sex organ, doing mutilation surgery to get a dick. The process involves farming a part of the body for muscle and skin, which is then rolled like a sausage to form a dick and stitched to the crotch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
The mutilated forearm and lap of a young girl after a dick-growing surgery. The muscles have refused to regenerate.

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
The scars of removed breasts. Why would a young girl remove her breasts for goodness sake? Some damages are irreversible.

4 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
The process of becoming a trans woman is even more horrifying. The dick is cut off and a hole of agony is made to take its place. Why did I call it a hole of agony? The trans will have to keep inserting a dick-sized rod deep into the wound to avoid closing up of the hole as it heals.

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
cry

1 Like

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
A table full of trans women. The difference is clear.

2 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 12:01am On Jun 07, 2023
They have to smell their poop too. Still part of the process.

1 Like

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 12:02am On Jun 07, 2023
And do hormone therapy for years trying to become what you're not designed for

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 12:05am On Jun 07, 2023
Not related, but this is wickedness that can only thrive in a woke society

2 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 12:09am On Jun 07, 2023
And I ask again. Why do people still do this? I heard it's their pride month. What is prideful about this kind of suffering?

2 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Darnell9(m): 12:17am On Jun 07, 2023
OP HOW DO I UNSEE THIS?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by OgbeniOja1: 12:54am On Jun 07, 2023
Great post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by advanceDNA: 1:25am On Jun 07, 2023
RavagedHeart:
[b]And I ask again. Why do people still do this?

because the greedy stakeholders in this madness use the few cosmetic-appealing ones among them and movie industry's make-beleive to deceive and prey on these pple's delusion while hiding the real challenges that exist......

Its all about the money... na to keep their artificial hormones biotech companies and their expensive Doctor frankenstein's medical procedures booming

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by LikeAking: 2:18am On Jun 07, 2023
Op, are they your children, why u dey worry..

Make we no born mumu children like this ones o...

Abeg make person wey dey serve God with good mind say Amen for us.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by ednut1(m): 3:32am On Jun 07, 2023
RavagedHeart:
This is a girl with well developed female sex organ, doing mutilation surgery to get a dick. The process involves farming a part of the body for muscle and skin, which is then rolled like a sausage to form a dick and stitched to the crotch.
the penis starts to rotten after a while. Bunch of idiots

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:34am On Jun 07, 2023
So disgusting 🤢 🤮

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Gerrard59(m): 3:41am On Jun 07, 2023
OP, try dey put graphic pictures. No wonder some Nigerians don talk say once they nack strong passports, they are moving back to Nigeria. This is maddening, deplorable and disgusting.

The schadenfreude in me looks forward to, say, 2030 to see the result of this anomaly. grin grin grin grin

These people think you can joke with biology. grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by ednut1(m): 3:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Gerrard59:
OP, try dey put graphic pictures. No wonder some Nigerians don talk say once they nack strong passports, they are moving back to Nigeria. This is maddening, deplorable and disgusting.

The schadenfreude in me looks forward to, say, 2030 to see the result of this anomaly. grin grin grin grin

These people think you can joke with biology. grin grin
they will still commit suicide. Insurance stops to cover them, the infections get worse etc. see that one with artificial penis. It cant get erect,it cant hold urine, gets rotten too hahaha

5 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Gerrard59(m): 3:55am On Jun 07, 2023
ednut1:
Insurance stops to cover them, the infections get worse etc. see that one with artificial penis. It cant get erect,it cant hold urine, gets rotten too hahaha

Una dey try for there. Do you get to see any? All the pictures I see are very ugly people. As I worwor reach, I fine pass them.

they will still commit suicide.

Good riddance. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by ednut1(m): 4:03am On Jun 07, 2023
Gerrard59:

Una dey try for there. Do you get to see any? All the pictures I see are very ugly people. As I worwor reach, I fine pass them.

Good riddance. grin cool
yes o. I see them. There is a lgbt neighborhood near my gym self . To me dem be clowns. They are going after kids so they can transition before puberty . As those that transition in old age are ugly looking and ackward . Canada govt is offering 75k dols for anyone trying to transition for surgery. Even white people are complaining but scared of being cancelled. With time people will rise up to this shit

5 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by 1Sharon(f): 4:19am On Jun 07, 2023

3 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by KimFlorence: 4:53am On Jun 07, 2023
This should be on the front page. An eyeopener for those subscribing to the woke culture and western curse

7 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by TinubuShet(m): 5:53am On Jun 07, 2023
cry
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Collins4u1(m): 6:39am On Jun 07, 2023
Disgusting thread.
Oyibo people, una no go die well

4 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Immatex(m): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Satan is really a wicked and heartless ruler.

Those he has blinded and enslaved are really suffering and deserve our pity.

They're in mental darkness and have become sons and daughters of disobedience. In recompense, God has given them over to reap the full reward of their rebellion by means of your mental delusion.

Indeed there's no joy in this foolery!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by womaniser(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2023
Gerrard59:

Good riddance. grin cool

We are in the gay pride month of June. See them everywhere. Men wearing mini skirts and shit. Boys in full make up walking like they got no spine.

God help.

5 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by HandsomeHITLER(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2023
My only problem now is... Why did I even open this page? 🤢🤢🤢
I can never unsee this rotten shit!!!
Jeeezz. My hatred for them just escalated

8 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Arbiter9(m): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2023
🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

3 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2023
advanceDNA:

because the greedy stakeholders in this madness use the few cosmetic-appealing ones among them and movie industry's make-beleive to deceive and prey on these pple's delusion while hiding the real challenges that exist......

mostly about the money... na to keep their artificial hormones biotech companies and their expensive Doctor frankenstein's medical procedures booming

You're certainly not far from the truth. To think that the government approves this mayhem points to the same direction. The powers that be must be gaining from it.

5 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Bakrabas: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2023
See how people are used for practical like lab rats.

What an irritating and backward attempt . It takes years to go through this pain and I'm very sure the horrible scar will remain forever

7 Likes

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by emmy512: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2023
I've seen graphic photos, dead people, bashed skulls but none has ever been this graphic.

Damn

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hygiene In Nigeria / Special Magnetic Knee Belt For Treatment Of Arthritis / Pls Help:i Have Used So Many Facial Cream, Yet My Face Remain Horrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.