Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) (4493 Views)

Genotype: AS And AS Marriage The Solutions People Don't Talk About / I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Imagine derailing an ideology you know nothing about. Something created to ensure racial justice is what you reduce to LGBTQ? You don't call a dog a wolf because you want to shoot it.

But for woke people you may have been in the file of slaves with glittering and sonorous shackles hoping earnestly for freedom while a whip makes a map out of your sweaty back.

Why are immigrants of your color now having good paying jobs to the extent that white nationalists fear you will oust their natives from the job market?

Keep blabling ignorantly, I guess you don't mind being the slave of a white man. As expected,as long a black man is convinced he is better than a woman or esteemed above a woman, he doesn't mind being esteemed below a white person. He will gladly lick the butt of a white man and then go turn on his black women to feed his ego and give him the respect he normally will not earn when dealing with "superior people".

You just committed the same crime you accuse me of. You took the whole thing out of context. Or should I say you didn't read the title? It clearly reads "the part we don't talk about". This thread is not about gender equality or racism. Those deserve a separate thread. But since you mentioned it. So long as everyone is subject to play by the same rules, quality is only on the paper and never in reality regardless of gender. We're different in our strengths and weaknesses.

I don't want to argue, but I want you to know this.
The greatest form of inequality is in making unequal things equal. You don't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2023
jamesversion:
These pictures are fvcking repulsive. I almost threw up seeing them.

And someone is right above you saying we should overlook it undecided undecided
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2023
RavagedHeart:

You just committed the same crime you accuse me of. You took the whole thing out of context. Or should I say you didn't read the title? It clearly reads "the part we don't talk about". This thread is not about gender equality or racism. Those deserve a separate thread. But since you mentioned it. So long as everyone is subject to play by the same rules, quality is only on the paper and never in reality regardless of gender. We're different in our strengths and weaknesses.

The greatest form of inequality is in making unequal things equal. You don't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
I agree with your last paragraph. Never been in favor of making unequal people equal. I assumed you were one that use "woke" to sham those genuinely fighting for genuine cases against racial discrimination. People always lump them with all depraved things( like those pictures on this thread)
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Anny69: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2023
RavagedHeart:

When you find out, please do let me know. I want to unsee it too.
grin Sleep helped.
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 8:31am On Jun 08, 2023
Anny69:
grin Sleep helped.

It didn't help much over here wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Tickles001(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2023
What is this. shocked How would their parents feel seeing their children disfigured like this
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
Tickles001:
What is this. shocked How would their parents feel seeing their children disfigured like this
Surprisingly, some parents are even in support
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Tickles001(m): 6:18am On Jun 09, 2023
RavagedHeart:

Surprisingly, some parents are even in support
Pity
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by advanceDNA: 7:30am On Jun 09, 2023
RavagedHeart:

Lol...we are talking about the challenges of trans people... she twisted it something comepletely different ... u don suppose know say she get problem... she hate men ehn.... e be like men don show am shègè....
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol...we are talking about the challenges of trans people... she twisted it something comepletely different ... u don suppose know say she get problem... she hate men ehn.... e be like men don show am shègè....

Good to know another person noticed the shifting of goalposts grin. I thought it was a guy sef, didn't know it was a woman.
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Look at this childrens book What are they trying to teach our kids at that young age?
Something is fundamentally wrong with any society that upholds this.

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by charlesdinho(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
if i have a child who identifies as a homosexual or he/she decides to change their sex, i will disown the useless thing asap
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2023
charlesdinho:
if i have a child who identifies as a homosexual or he/she decides to change their sex, i will disown the useless thing asap

If you refuse to affirm your child's sex change, the government will arrest and fine you.
Your best bet is protect them from the indoctrinations. Once they decide to go woke, there's not much you can do to stop them without getting punished by the law. It's a sick society..
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Trans-women now wants to know what abortion feels like, and there's even a kit to achieve that.

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
And give birth to butt babies to experience child birth. Like someone will have a babysized doll put in his rectum, then he tries to pass it out from the anus.

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
A peek into a book approved for little children that are not even up to 9yrs. shocked shocked What exactly is the need for little kids to learn about anal sex and scissorsing.
Catch them young I guess cry cry

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by Flattire(f): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Very disturbing images. Please
Tueh
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
Flattire:
Very disturbing images. Please
Tueh

As disturbing as it is. The govt are actually upholding and promoting such horror in the name of gender fluidity cry cry
And they make sure you never find these ugly sides on any search engine.
Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
More reports of agony from unwarranted mutilation. This has got to stop angry angry

Re: The Part Of Woke Culture We Don't Talk About (Xtreme Graphics) by RavagedHeart: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2023
Another awful sight for gender affirmation.
This is a complete man that wants to be converted to a woman. Got his dick cut off and replaced with this is attempt of a vagina.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calculate The Day You Will Die: / What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? / Top Best Treatment For Migraine Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.