Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Digital Bimpe Pitch - Hackaholics Selected Among Top 2000 In Tech Industry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Digital Bimpe Pitch - Hackaholics Selected Among Top 2000 In Tech Industry (568 Views)

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) / How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe / Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Bimpe Pitch - Hackaholics Selected Among Top 2000 In Tech Industry by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:38am On Jun 07, 2023
I remember few years back 2021 I watch a Korean movie called “Hakacton” people assume most times it's always love Korean movies do show but this was a movie centered on tech people who resides in Korean who are startups founder, a story about three young men who were broke without capital and a lady who is a good woman who stayed with her grandma to take care of her but a tech enthusiast and how they were selected to join the hackaton event

I prayed that as I watch that movie I will do exactly the same things g they did

I was selected amount the thousands of people and we made it to top 2000 in the industry

It's a great opportunity for @digitalbimpemarketing to pitch her business to Brands and as well network and collaborate with other tech founders and startup

Thank you @alat_ng @wemabank for the privilege

Appreciate and value you 💯👥

I came all the way from another states to witness and be a participant to pitch my business this is the day one and day two is loading

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Bimpe Pitch - Hackaholics Selected Among Top 2000 In Tech Industry by garriAndsugar: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2023
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Bimpe Pitch - Hackaholics Selected Among Top 2000 In Tech Industry by Osuman(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2023
In life always dream work and be resilient. It will come to past.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Bimpe Pitch - Hackaholics Selected Among Top 2000 In Tech Industry by Rathoreng(m): 12:22am On Jun 08, 2023
Nice 1 & congrats, hence can u pls lay out the way or source, through which one can pitch his own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Bimpe Pitch - Hackaholics Selected Among Top 2000 In Tech Industry by Rathoreng(m): 12:25am On Jun 08, 2023
Besides , youre also a fan of k dramas,nice, have you watced, the start up ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Bimpe Pitch - Hackaholics Selected Among Top 2000 In Tech Industry by eepeepook: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I remember few years back 2021 I watch a Korean movie called “Hakacton” people assume most times it's always love Korean movies do show but this was a movie centered on tech people who resides in Korean who are startups founder, a story about three young men who were broke without capital and a lady who is a good woman who stayed with her grandma to take care of her but a tech enthusiast and how they were selected to join the hackaton event

I prayed that as I watch that movie I will do exactly the same things g they did

I was selected amount the thousands of people and we made it to top 2000 in the industry

It's a great opportunity for @digitalbimpemarketing to pitch her business to Brands and as well network and collaborate with other tech founders and startup

Thank you @alat_ng @wemabank for the privilege

Appreciate and value you 💯👥

I came all the way from another states to witness and be a participant to pitch my business this is the day one and day two is loading

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing
Bimpe?
Re: Digital Bimpe Pitch - Hackaholics Selected Among Top 2000 In Tech Industry by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:10am On Jun 21, 2023
Follow social media

Rathoreng:
Nice 1 & congrats, hence can u pls lay out the way or source, through which one can pitch his own?
Re: Digital Bimpe Pitch - Hackaholics Selected Among Top 2000 In Tech Industry by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:10am On Jun 21, 2023
That’s the movie am talking about do you have it

I will like to watch it

Check signature

Rathoreng:
Besides , youre also a fan of k dramas,nice, have you watced, the start up ?
Re: Digital Bimpe Pitch - Hackaholics Selected Among Top 2000 In Tech Industry by Rathoreng(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
That’s the movie am talking about do you have it

I will like to watch it

Check signature

Yeah I’ve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Bimpe Pitch - Hackaholics Selected Among Top 2000 In Tech Industry by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
Nice

Rathoreng:

Yeah I’ve.
Re: Digital Bimpe Pitch - Hackaholics Selected Among Top 2000 In Tech Industry by Anny69: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
Congratulations. More wins. 🎉🎉

(1) (Reply)

Why do females give handsome Guys Fake Number / Sexual Prowess Of Women Inhibited By Religious Life / Come And Have Fun Guys!!! Christmas Goodies!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.