Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? (5537 Views)

Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend/wife? / Where and how did you meet your Current Girlfriend/Wife? / Health Benefits Of Eating Your Girlfriend's/Wife's Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by Gadafii: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2023
I don’t think you are matured enough or developed enough to marry if you bring this type of trivial issues online, you couldn’t asked your girlfriend what she mean by that, you had to open a thread for this nonssense

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by lascos912(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
have seen 2 ladies discussing with each other,they were saying if they were men they will Bleep bastards out of women

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by pricemond1: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
Skyfornia:
She is simply telling you she like to be in charge/control
You are 💯% correct my guy,

So you should be financially stable, mentally decisive and mindfully mature. Or else this kind of girls will make life a living hell for you if you are short of the 3 above.

She's a kind of woman that always want to be in charge.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by rtdCivilservant: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Tonylyte:

My post stated it earlier "for matured minds"
Which for matured minds? U asked a stupid question and say it is for matured minds.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by rtdCivilservant: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh........una too dey read meaning into every tin.

wetin u go cum talk wat abt me weh dey pray to bcum grl for my next life..
Exactly why I said his question is meaningless. Many people say similar things, and this one brought such for us to come and debate over irrelevant issue.
Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by stanvesco(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Tonylyte:
Please, matured minds, help me explain this or what you think about this. My girlfriend whom I hold so dearly keeps repeating this statement, that "in her next life she will be a man". She said it sometime ago and I picked keen interest on why she will said such a thing, I didn't want her to know I was interested in what she said, so I pretended as if I didn't hear her say that, after some months I heard her subconsciously say that again, this time she added, " I will deal with girls" and then I purposely paid deaf ears to the "I will deal with girls" part and asked her why she would want to be a girl, she replied, so she too can marry a woman.

All these signs are not good to me, though I dont know what it means, please can u help advice me on what you feel about these statements of hers? Is she holding any grieviances against men or jealous of men? I really seek to hear your inputs. Thanks.

It's called penis envy. Normal

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by rex444(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Same thing mine says....my own is i would prefer to come as a rock but not in the western or core northern part...before dem use shit finish me ....na joke ooo

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by seetomorrow: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
siofra:

When you describe a woman's vagina like this, does it turn you on Because it's beginning to sound like a fetish.

You self too dey rush everything to fetish...hmmm.
No offense

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? by holybabayo(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2023
Ask her. She knows best

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Anyone Ever Tells Me They Have Commitment Phobia I Will: / New Naija Romance Stories You'll Love / Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.