Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK (62134 Views)

Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by MamaletASO: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
He has been doing it in Nigeria...

Now, he has been shamed all over the world..

Cyril Kenneth...your family that saw you to the airport the day you Japa will be reading this news and be crying..

Cyril Kenneth the head of the teenagers and toddlers you sexually abused in Nigeria before you left are fighting you...

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by dontbothermuch: 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
He's life will never remain the same. Even if he starts going to church regularly after prison term & deportation.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Omoawoke: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
sweet mouth, be nice, be gentle, give flowers, make time for them, invite them to the movies, don't pressure them into sex or relationship, make dem laugh, pretend as if you no want their kpekus, no de call dem everyday if dem gree give you dia number, know when they say NO! Once they say NO! Leave them alone. You fit take dem out buy dem drinks, food, or anything but still don't expect to have sex, sometimes self na dem go pay for everything, buy you gift take join, las las one night you go hear your phone ring or knock at your door, Hello! Kings! i have come to or i am coming to your house for sex with their own bottle of vodka or Jack Daniels and coca cola and small packet of weed for the ones who smokes weed, the trouble be say dat night you go fork taya! If you are unlucky e come be de day wey you no get streght to fork, may the heavens help you. cheesy but if you are able to fork good dat night, na so she go de come hassle you for sex every time.

What you just said is same thing I was saying.. the flirting game is different, you dont just chase a girl aggressively otherwise she will report you for stalking.
And If you use sexual remarks at early stages, na assault be that
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

What you just said is same thing I was saying.. the flirting game is different, you dont just chase a girl aggressively otherwise she will report you for stalking.
And If you use sexual remarks at early stages, na assault be that
Yes, you are correct.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Sheffdon: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
Macgyver1:
Mumu man, a disgrace to his family. You leave naija enter UK to go knack pvssy wey never mature.
hello boss

I sent you an email please reply
I cannot forget you at all boss because you once helped

I lost phone that's why I couldn't contact you since
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by mediclife1987(m): 12:18am On Jun 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
True, for here if pesin pretend too much too dem go jus go find anoda prick.. even de ones wey you no even like. Dem no go tink or talk say you be gay dem go jus carry de kpekus go find anoda nigga

And if you cannot pretend then that is how pipu de take enter troble, you have to have patience, women no de hungry for here, na women get money pass men for hia

They can carry the kpekus elsewhere, I no mind.

I only fvck kpekus I really want to fvck.

Any other kpekus is zero to me.

Hmmm, about that not being able to pretend, it has landed me in lots of trouble make I no lie sha...
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by OLULAW: 1:33am On Jun 08, 2023
This guy has literally screwed himself up, irreversibly. He will be jailed, raped in prison before being deported back to Nigeria. How come he doesn’t have Nigerian accent?
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by MasterTeeUSA: 1:45am On Jun 08, 2023
Lawyer would have at least demanded to see what they have and then advice him not to further incriminate himself. All those lies would not help him because they made him look like a liar on top of whatever he is going through now. Some people are not destined to travel abroad...and this is what happens when they do. Out of all the people talking to underage, na him be the scapegoat...oga oo

SKIBiNSKI:
Errr.. it would not have made any difference if he demanded for a lawyer, as you know already they could not have turned up at his doorstep if they didn't have a good evidence against him. Besides, does he look like he has a lawyer? Or could even afford a UK lawyer? Good riddance, i agree. By the time he gets outta this mess he will regret ever setting foot in N. Ireland.

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 08, 2023
When you are in a foreign land, respect your hosts and stop misbehaving anyhow otherwise you would get rubbished like this man.

See how they’re talking to him and showing him shege grin
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by gfon(m): 4:45am On Jun 08, 2023
Goalnaldo:
He may not have known they are under aged. White people kids grow like agric fowls.
which part didn't you hear that they were 14 year olds...or you just typed without even watching a second of the video 😑🙁
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by gfon(m): 4:58am On Jun 08, 2023
uvie66:
....my friend sharrap there.... the kids told him their age during the chat
all these ones no dey watch video,they just conclude from the headline
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Fujiyama: 6:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Acidosis:
However, in Nigeria, individuals like the aboki FX traders openly harass people in the market. Some will even pull your hand and the average Nigerian think it is marketing.

^^^

This is news to me. I would have ranked 'aboki FX traders' dead last on the harassment scale. I have never (and I mean never) seen them physically touch prospective customers (who are strangers) improperly. It just isn't their way.

For certain 'other' traders...yes. grin I once saw a young woman get really riled up in a market precisely because of this sexual harassment masquerading as marketing. And this was donkey years ago - but it still goes on today.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by ginggerxy: 6:35am On Jun 08, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
This ozwor think say na naija e dey where he fit dey harass young girls wey just dey mature. Funny enough most idiots in Nigeria are into it, they even see it as normal. 15,16,17, na still minor even if she get big Bobby and nyash as they call it. I just dey imagine how many girls this one for don harass and maybe rape for Naija,our law no dey gree deal with em type.

There are many mature chicks out there, but some will rather go for the minor. No go put yourself into trouble!
Masturbation is free, you can pay for sex, get a girlfriend. This guy is really bloody mad like the young girl told him. How will you invite a girl over to your home at 12 in the morning? And you know say na minor,if no be to sexually harass her in the dark and discard her! Tueeh.🤮

Why the guy dey even fake accent na? 🤣🤣🤣
Dem don cast this guy, I can hear the deep tribal accent from his voice. If you know,you know.
Omo! 🤣🤣
people marry 12 years here , I keep wondering how they do it.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by delishpot: 6:40am On Jun 08, 2023
Nigerian men are mostly pedophiles. Many of them will sleep with newborns of you look the other way. Very animalistic sexual minded people.
Many will support there sexual deviant brother asking what was a child doing on dating app. If she is on then she is game. To them even a baby in the womb can seduce them through sonogram.

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Macgyver1: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2023
Sheffdon:
hello boss

I sent you an email please reply
I cannot forget you at all boss because you once helped

I lost phone that's why I couldn't contact you since

Morning bro, been a while. I replied your mail.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by godofuck231: 7:15am On Jun 08, 2023
Those child fingerers and brother Friday squad , em go see dyck buster for inside cell , na there go know the gravity of e crime

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Coolgent(m): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2023
WesternPanzer:
What a stupid iddiot. Serves him right.

Why are you even talking to these guys? I don't know who this may help in the future but when you find yourself in this situation... Please NEVER TALK. Demand to see a lawyer and even still at that, mind what you say.

Education in the West especially UK is a highly packaged scam. Their interest is that Pounds or Dollars you are bringing. They teach you nothing actually and after you graduate, they expect you to leave their land immediately or pay another school fees to remain... No one actually employs you.

You already know these people don't like you. You leave your country to go to their country. Instead of minding your business and face what is facing you... You decide to go mess with fake kids.

Yes... I say fake kids because I know there maybe no real kids actually. These people set up fake profiles to stalk sexual predators and once you fall into their trap... You are gone.

And why was the mugu saying sorry or kneeling down? Does he really think it moves these people? He thinks its Nigeria where you blame the devil for everything? At a time, they were emotionally manipulating the iddiot the more to get more confessions on videos.

If you are new to the West, learn how their system works. Its very important. Avoid White people at all costs. Those guys are not your friends and will never be your friends. They don't like you.

If Konji hold you too much, masturbate enough that will last you the whole day. Apply powder on your face, look sharp and hit the streets to go hustle.

Finally, if You have anything serious doing in Nigeria... Never you come to Europe or the West. What is happening here is modern day, cooperate slavery.

If you must come, HAVE SEX THAT WILL LAST YOU FOR FIVE YEARS IN NIGERIA undecided undecided

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by XAUBulls: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2023
Omoawoke:
Before you travel out of the country, please note that the way you chase women in Nigeria does not work out there. You may see a matured looking girl and she can be 17, 16.
And even if she is above 18, you don't just start rushing to text them and chat them like Nigerian girls. You will smell prison!

Examples of nonsense is making sexual remarks about a colleague or in public, for instance, you see a babe and say "hey you looking takeaway" na sexual assault you dey play with

Or saying, oh look at you, your boyfriend is enjoying all these your front and back...walahi, you will definitely become cell presido

Or calling a girl over and over again, na stalking be that.

Better give yourself brain
"Hey, you looking takeaway"... That cracked me up... grin

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Coolgent(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2023
Omoawoke:
Before you travel out of the country, please note that the way you chase women in Nigeria does not work out there. You may see a matured looking girl and she can be 17, 16.
And even if she is above 18, you don't just start rushing to text them and chat them like Nigerian girls. You will smell prison!

Examples of nonsense is making sexual remarks about a colleague or in public, for instance, you see a babe and say "hey you looking takeaway" na sexual assault you dey play with

Or saying, oh look at you, your boyfriend is enjoying all these your front and back...walahi, you will definitely become cell presido

Or calling a girl over and over again, na stalking be that.

Better give yourself brain
Chai! we must be living in a lawless society then.
Abeg educate our people more with regard to how to identify underage Gals.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by XAUBulls: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Three months after arriving in the UK, Nigerian student arrested for allegedly attempting to date children

A Nigerian man identified as Cyril Kenneth has been arrested by the police after being accused of dating minors in Belfast, UK.

According to a video shared by warriors of children, Kenneth who arrived in February for his masters degree, was arrested after multiple children between the ages of 14 and 15 reported him with evidence of him grooming and sexually harassing them.

In the text messages he had with some of the victims, Kenneth sent his unsolicited indecent pictures, asked some of them for their house addresses, invited one of them to his house for sex, amongst other disturbing messages.

The suspect, however, confessed to the crime and blamed it on temptation from the devil. He sai ;Dd he contacted the kids because he needed friends as he was new to the country. He was subsequently handed over to the police for further investigation and possible prosecution(instablog)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLInCKe4ALQ
Gosh! LMAO... grin

Tbh... This naive boy said way too much and implicated himself further with needless talk.

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Lawyer would have at least demanded to see what they have and then advice him not to further incriminate himself. All those lies would not help him because they made him look like a liar on top of whatever he is going through now. Some people are not destined to travel abroad...and this is what happens when they do. Out of all the people talking to underage, na him be the scapegoat...oga oo

Still wouldn't have helped him, lawyers must follow the rule of law. If the evidence they have is too much against him, yes,lawyer may advice him but may not keep him outta jail. He admitted everything on camera. Yes, they also took advantage of his lack of knowledge of his rights, but then again he put himself in that position by lusting after underage girls. He should carry the cross.

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2023
Coolgent:

Chai! we must be living in a lawless society then.
Abeg educate our people more with regard to how to identify underage Gals.
You are living in a lawless society, i watched a video some time ago where some women were accussed of stealing pepper in naijeria they way those women were abused sexually by men was totally wrong. They pured pepper into their vagina, one of the men was sqeezing the breasts of one of the accussed women regardless of how old she was. She coulda being underage. In Europe those men woulda be looking at atleast 15 years minimun in jail each. But they go away with their crimes in naigeria.

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2023
mediclife1987:

They can carry the kpekus elsewhere, I no mind.

I only fvck kpekus I really want to fvck.

Any other kpekus is zero to me.

Hmmm, about that not being able to pretend, it has landed me in lots of trouble make I no lie sha...
Yes. They will.

Even the ones you would really want to fork might not let you fork em. What then would you do? Keep pestering them and harrassing them sexually? That then will land you in jail. cheesy

What you should know is over here the owner of the kpekus has the upper hand it is her kpekus not yours. If she give you you fork if she no give you, go rest. If you worry her too much over sex you go enter troble. Even your own wife or girlfriend fit accusse you of raping or sexually asaulting her. Your own wife oo! Even olosho can accuse you of raping her. Olosho wey you pay money oo! Fit still say NO! Still no gree mek you fork her after you don pay. cheesy if you mek noise you go land inside jail. Your girlfriend fit come ya house today give you kpekus, next week she come ya house refuse to give you kpekus but still wan lie down for ya bed, as long as she say NO sex if you force her, you don enter troble be dat. cheesy here men are not incharge of sex women are, even if you see nakid women waka pass you just look no touch, infact, if look too much you fit enter troble. Me wey i dey live near beach since last week wey sun dey shine well well, naso girls young and old just dey waka along de beach with no bra, na jus pant dem wear dey waka pass me along de beach with my 10 years old son, we go just look else where pretend say we no see these nakid women, sometimes self dem go dey swim inside beach nakid next to you, you go jus mind your own biz, if you jus open your mouth dey look dia nakid body of breast na troble you dey find. If you touch em na jail you go sleep dat night. cheesy

De time wey i dey go school dey grow up for London E17 we dey fork kpekus amongst ourselves becos all of be teenagers, dat one no be palava becos all of us na de same age.

Any Pesin wey tink say woman kpekus na im property na so so troble you im go de enter, if dem come hia.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by mediclife1987(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Yes. They will.

Even the ones you would really want to fork might not let you fork em. What then would you do? Keep pestering them and harrassing them sexually? That then will land you in jail. cheesy

What you should know is over here the owner of the kpekus has the upper hand it is her kpekus not yours. If she give you you fork if she no give you, go rest. If you worry her too much over sex you go enter troble. Even your own wife or girlfriend fit accusse you of raping or sexually asaulting her. Your own wife oo! Even olosho can accuse you of raping her. Olosho wey you pay money oo! Fit still say NO! Still no gree mek you fork her after you don pay. cheesy if you mek noise you go land inside jail. Your girlfriend fit come ya house today give you kpekus, next week she come ya house refuse to give you kpekus but still wan lie down for ya bed, as long as she say NO sex if you force her, you don enter troble be dat. cheesy

Nowhere would I force a woman.

Even Naija girls wey hungry dey catch I no dey force them once them do shakara, na Oyinbo pussy I go come force?

You no know me oh, people actually think I'm gay, cos I honestly don't give a flying fvck meen.

I've fvcked willing pvssies and I know how cheap, free and sweet they are.

If I don't get that, I simply masturbate and drink alcohol, once I do this, I start questioning what I wanted to kill myself for in the first place.

Enough women no dey my phone, wey dey wait for me make I initiate, I no even get their time sef, na Oyinbo pvssy I go come dey worry for.

Men are built different from women bro, we far different, and to be honest, pvssy is the least of my worries man.

I just need to geddifok outta this country, maybe and only maybe then, I might understand the hunger you guys have for Oyinbo pvssies.

One other upper hand is I'm fair, so I got love for black girls, not whites. Whites are unattractive to me...

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2023
mediclife1987:

Nowhere would I force a woman.

Even Naija girls wey hungry dey catch I no dey force them once them do shakara, na Oyinbo pussy I go come force?

You no know me oh, people actually think I'm gay, cos I honestly don't give a flying fvck meen.

I've fvcked willing pvssies and I know how cheap, free and sweet they are.

If I don't get that, I simply masturbate and drink alcohol, once I do this, I start questioning what I wanted to kill myself for in the first place.

Enough women no dey my phone, wey dey wait for me make I initiate, I no even get their time sef, na Oyinbo pvssy I go come dey worry for.

Men are built different from women bro, we far different, and to be honest, pvssy is the least of my worries man.

I just need to geddifok outta this country, maybe and only maybe then, I might understand the hunger you guys have for Oyinbo pvssies.

One other upper hand is I'm fair, so I got love for black girls, not whites. Whites are unattractive to me...
Your attitude towards sex is good, that is how it should be, we as men are not Dogs and should not behave like Dogs when it comes to sex. If a woman says no to me during sex or before, that is it! my body shuts down immideatly. Even if she says yes again after few minutes of saying No! Me, i no do again, maybe next time but not dat day.

I like black women also, i like every kinda women not just white women,the thing is, black or other ethnic women can appear very modest they want to marry, they want real relationship, they want family, children. But most, not all, white women just want to fork and move on, so if you be pesin wey like jus on night or no string attached na oyibo fit do dat. And they can be readily available more than blacks or other ethnics and they are not too demading like blacks and other ethnics. Dats all. Nothing special about dem, infact, they grow old quickly. And when you see their old wrinkled body, you go run. cheesy

That is why when you see a 14 or 15 years old white woman she will look 30 or 28 years old. That is why we ask how old they are before chatting them up.

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by mediclife1987(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Your attitude towards sex is good, that is how it should be, we as men are not Dogs and should not behave like Dogs when it comes to sex. If a woman says no to me during sex or before, that is it! my body shuts down immideatly. Even if she says yes again after few minutes of saying No! Me, i no do again, maybe next time but not dat day.

I like black women also, i like every kinda women not just white women,the thing is, black or other ethnic women can appear very modest they want to marry, they want real relationship, they want family, children. But most, not all, white women just want to fork and move on, so if you be pesin wey like jus on night or no string attached na oyibo fit do dat. And they can be readily available more than blacks or other ethnics and they are not too demading like blacks and other ethnics. Dats all. Nothing special about dem, infact, they grow old quickly. And when you see their old wrinkled body, you go run. cheesy

That is why when you see a 14 or 15 years old white woman she will look 30 or 28 years old. That is why we ask how old they are before chatting them up.

Well I might be missing something here then, cos I actually do like to fvck and go.

So you mean I'll have difficulty getting that from a black woman?

And this stuffs about white minors looking far older than their age really piques my interest man.

Are that full blown? How would a 14yr old look like a 28yr old?!

That's more than fucking 10yrs her age!

I guess you guys just capping meen.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by maasoap(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2023
WesternPanzer:
What a stupid iddiot. Serves him right.... You decide to go mess with fake kids.

Yes... I say fake kids because I know there maybe no real kids actually. These people set up fake profiles to stalk sexual predators and once you fall into their trap...
You are gone.

Yes, you're right. They even admitted few weeks ago in the case of another Nigerian that they set up fake minors profiles to get enough evidence against the suspect.

If you must come, HAVE SEX THAT WILL LAST YOU FOR FIVE YEARS IN NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by maasoap(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2023
superCleanworks:
spent all that large money and time and effort to travel only to be arrested for paedophilia.

i no fit laugh abeg.

No be small debts o
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by superCleanworks(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2023
maasoap:

No be small debts o

plus legal fees wey just join oh.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Noblemanonpoint: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Most of those minors lie about their age.

He didn't ask their age. If he did and they lied he would have been vindicated from the chats. He's a predator who knew what he was up to, no two ways about it.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by KennethEnyi(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2023
This one life Don finish
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by adverttrading: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2023
When your secret bad behaviour catches you for offside, the thing wey him dey do secretly for Naija. Don't blame the devil; just accept that you ended your career by your hand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter / Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S / 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97