Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK (62163 Views)

Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by CockAndBullStor: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
Could it be that he was one of the obi.diots? How can someone traveled to the UK for studies and start chasing sex after just 3 months ? The aggression says a lot about him - he's most likely an obi.diot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Gerrard59(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Weyrey dey hungry for White kpekus

Na their type they insult Nigerian women on Nairaland

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by bukarolz: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
There was no need for referencing his country of origin. That's racism. No need for this unnecessary show of shame. Get the Police and OCG to swing into action.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Gerrard59(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
1Sharon:
Ndi "women are cheap" " team foreign women"

"Nigerian women are trash"

This man doesn't belong in the West. Who gave him a visa?

He doesn't even understand the gravity of what he's done, he's zoned out and looking off into the distance.

Ndi foreign women love Nigerian men.

Lock up the bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Gerrard59(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
RaptorX:
Just another one in the long line of Nigerians going to the UK to do fake masters, this one is certainly an economic migrant not a student.

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jman06:
Even when "you women" harass men sexually, you always go Scot free.
Out of point. Stop creating a strawman with the usual "even when women do it...."

We are talking of men here,stop the derailing.

I can be left alone to bathe a baby boy,you yourself can't be left alone to bathe a baby girl. What does that say about men?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by ozo13(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
This ozwor think say na naija e dey where he fit dey harass young girls wey just dey mature. Funny enough most idiots in Nigeria are into it, they even see it as normal. 15,16,17, na still minor even if she get big Bobby and nyash as they call it. I just dey imagine how many girls this one for don harass and maybe rape for Naija,our law no dey gree deal with em type.

There are many mature chicks out there, but some will rather go for the minor. No go put yourself into trouble!
Masturbation is free, you can pay for sex, get a girlfriend. This guy is really bloody mad like the young girl told him. How will you invite a girl over to your home at 12 in the morning? And you know say na minor,if no be to sexually harass her in the dark and discard her! Tueeh.🤮

Why the guy dey even fake accent na? 🤣🤣🤣
Dem don cast this guy, I can hear the deep tribal accent from his voice. If you know,you know.
Omo! 🤣🤣
my guy know say e don red for am as they are likely going to deport him.its likely he left immediately after the election and fast fast guy man don enter trouble.Guy man no try
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by aycorporat(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
He should have requested the services of a lawyer or better still shut up
For a whole 22 minutes, he was singing like an "Ibaka" bird

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Gerrard59(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Does one need to study before knowing approaching minors is indecency? Or sending people penis picture is indecency?

You make it seem like it is only when they are abroad they should be cautious. What about here,why can't they decent towards us all?

This is what we women complain of dailybut we are tagged bitter and man hating. @AdvancedDNA like I said in my last post to you, we women may be shameless, but I don't know of any Nigeria woman that goes abroad and disgraces the nation by sexual offence.

When I keep preaching that the vast majority of Nigerian men are foolish and unintelligent, dem go say I be simp. Few days, one monkey was sacked from a stable company after he was caught pestering a lady for sex. Like a random lady o. Asking her brazenly for sex and sending pictures of his pen!s. Now, this donkey has done a similar thing. Tomorrow, his foolish cohorts will open their smelly mouth to scream foreign women love Nigerian men. Ask them to show you the foreign women wey like Nigerian men, na those wey short, very fat and extremely ugly.

Bunch of idiots! They think abroad is like Nigeria. They think abroad men are useless and stoopid like them. When time reach, na Barbados I go dey claim. These people are too foolish!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Tijani009: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Goalnaldo:
He may not have known they are under aged. White people kids grow like agric fowls.
15 years go be like 30 years
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by advanceDNA: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Does one need to study before knowing approaching minors is indecency? Or sending people penis picture is indecency?

You make it seem like it is only when they are abroad they should be cautious. What about here,why can't they decent towards us all?

This is what we women complain of dailybut we are tagged bitter and man hating. @AdvanceDNA like I said in my last post to you, we women may be shameless,but I don't know of any Nigeria woman that goes abroad and disgraces the nation by sexual offence.

Who are you again?? I must have struck a nerve for you to allow me leave rent free in ur head....that said... i dont get what you are capping about cos sexual offence is not exclusive to any gender...even the uk thats in the topic here get thousands of women rapíng minor boys...
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by olaoye2008: 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
The Guy even admitted that he knew their Age 14 there about.
Na Village people follow this one ooo
Him Don Carry Nigeria Lifestyle go Outside
Na serious Offence oo
😁😁
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by dheolexaone(f): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
This one not even village ppl.
The guy himself does not have boris. Werey dey disguise with rubbish accent.

How could he?

Let them deport the werey
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by OvertheTop(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
WesternPanzer:
What a stupid iddiot. Serves him right.

Why are you even talking to these guys? I don't know who this may help in the future but when you find yourself in this situation... Please NEVER TALK. Demand to see a lawyer and even still at that, mind what you say.

Education in the West especially UK is a highly packaged scam. Their interest is that Pounds or Dollars you are bringing. They teach you nothing actually and after you graduate, they expect you to leave their land immediately or pay another school fees to remain... No one actually employs you.

You already know these people don't like you. You leave your country to go to their country. Instead of minding your business and face what is facing you... You decide to go mess with fake kids.

Yes... I say fake kids because I know there maybe no real kids actually. These people set up fake profiles to stalk sexual predators and once you fall into their trap... You are gone.

And why was the mugu saying sorry or kneeling down? Does he really think it moves these people? He thinks its Nigeria where you blame the devil for everything? At a time, they were emotionally manipulating the iddiot the more to get more confessions on videos.

If you are new to the West, learn how their system works. Its very important. Avoid White people at all costs. Those guys are not your friends and will never be your friends. They don't like you.

If Konji hold you too much, masturbate enough that will last you the whole day. Apply powder on your face, look sharp and hit the streets to go hustle.

Finally, if You have anything serious doing in Nigeria... Never you come to Europe or the West. What is happening here is modern day, cooperate slavery.

If you must come, HAVE SEX THAT WILL LAST YOU FOR FIVE YEARS IN NIGERIA undecided undecided

ARE you SERIOUS shocked

What is happening here is modern day, cooperate slavery
If you must come, HAVE SEX THAT WILL LAST YOU FOR FIVE YEARS IN NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
advanceDNA:

Who are you again?? I must have struck a nerve for you to allow me leave rent free in ur head....that said... i dont get what you are capping about cos sexual offence is not exclusive to any gender...even the uk thats in the topic here get thousands of women rapíng minor boys...
Keep living in denial and ferrociously trying to paint women as sexually predatory as men. The children,loved ones and families of MOST women will never get to see their mugshot on account of rape. And MOST women names will never grace the sexual offender list.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Sigmundbest: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Goalnaldo:
He may not have known they are under aged. White people kids grow like agric fowls.
they told him their age, so he knows what he was getting into.baba na scapegoat
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by OvertheTop(m): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Serves him right.

One “Team Foreign” crooner bites the dust 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

I smell Envy... 🤣😂🤣
so the Local Women Banter has been getting to you... 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Don't worry Team Local is now Up by a Notch! 😂🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by OvertheTop(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
Omoawoke:
Before you travel out of the country, please note that the way you chase women in Nigeria does not work out there. You may see a matured looking girl and she can be 17, 16.
And even if she is above 18, you don't just start rushing to text them and chat them like Nigerian girls. You will smell prison!

Examples of nonsense is making sexual remarks about a colleague or in public, for instance, you see a babe and say "hey you looking takeaway" na sexual assault you dey play with

Or saying, oh look at you, your boyfriend is enjoying all these your front and back...walahi, you will definitely become cell presido

Or calling a girl over and over again, na stalking be that.

Better give yourself brain

WOW.
Then UK Na prison be that o
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by mukthar2000(m): 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
Idiot, that is why we keep telling then charity begins at home.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Kaiser20: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
The guy is lucky, if naa for Saudi Arabia dem go cut him small preek
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by advanceDNA: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Keep living in denial and ferrociously trying to paint women as sexually predatory as men. The children,loved ones and families of MOST women will never get to see their mugshot on account of rape. And MOST women names will never grace the sexual offender list.

Denial?? Paint??....Lol...U are the one in denial here......women engage in sexual predatory just like men.... the evidence is in the records.

U are just capping with ur emotions running wild like a tornado...if u were raped by one man....pele... but that doesnt chnage the fact that most men's name will never grace the sexual offenders list too....
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Mozegee: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
Village People finally located you,why can't you go for adults over there.who are in dare need of men
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by unmask: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Three months after arriving in the UK, Nigerian student arrested for allegedly attempting to date children

A Nigerian man identified as Cyril Kenneth has been arrested by the police after being accused of dating minors in Belfast, UK.

According to a video shared by warriors of children, Kenneth who arrived in February for his masters degree, was arrested after multiple children between the ages of 14 and 15 reported him with evidence of him grooming and sexually harassing them.

In the text messages he had with some of the victims, Kenneth sent his unsolicited indecent pictures, asked some of them for their house addresses, invited one of them to his house for sex, amongst other disturbing messages.

The suspect, however, confessed to the crime and blamed it on temptation from the devil. He said he contacted the kids because he needed friends as he was new to the country. He was subsequently handed over to the police for further investigation and possible prosecution(instablog)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLInCKe4ALQ
At the point where he Said I am sorry baba knew his village people had got him neat grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Badadvisor: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Thegamingorca:

To know the village ppl to send congratulatory message to grin
He's lucky to get his visa approved immediately he finished serving. He just ruined all his efforts.
Really feel for him
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Jman06(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Out of point. Stop creating a strawman with the usual "even when women do it...."

We are talking of men here,stop the derailing.

I can be left alone to bathe a baby boy,you yourself can't be left alone to bathe a baby girl. What does that say about men?
Don't even go there! There have been countless cases of grown ladies molesting small boys. I was a victim of that. Maids, aunties and even sisters have been molesting small boys since beginning of life, but nobody cares about the boychild.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by AlphaWolf27: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
He doesn't sound like a student.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jman06:
Don't even go there! There have been countless cases of grown ladies molesting small boys. I was a victim of that. Maids, aunties and even sisters have been molesting small boys since beginning of life, but nobody cares about the boychild.

My sympathy to you,I can imagine what you went through. May that bastard never know peace

This should make you be at the forefront of campaign against sexual offences and your contribution should not be just "what about boys". You should fight for the boy child and not suddenly remember him when discussions about girl child occurs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by sleemomymy: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
The head wen go chop slap for UK no chop am for naija. En must rech UK before en chop the slap.
Jail sure the guy die.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Jayboi(m): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Oh no. I nearly shed a cry for this guy. Must have seen his life going upside down that very moment. But, he's the architect of his own impending downfall. As in with all the money spent to enter UK and hopes pinned on him by expectant friends and family, na desire for underage come bring him down. Chai...real tragedy....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by ufotunang: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
UK is not naija...becareful and know how you behave when you are out there in abroad.... when you are in Rome behave like the Romans

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by ufotunang: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nawaoooo...in UK they do not tolerate rubbish
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by AinjelSammy: 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
May God have mercy and help him. So sorry for him, as this can actually happen to anyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage / Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.