Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK (62147 Views)

Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Collins4u1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Regie2bless:
I saw the report this morning. Na make dem no talk say na immigrants na bring am come because he no go hard dem talk

Omo, lolzzzz
that one concern them and their careless way of life
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by TomiSwag(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
After being sentenced to 10 years in prison for child grooming, he will then be deported back to nigeria with nothing to fall back on.
Just wasted the space that someone else would have benefitted from...smh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by periphetes: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
Perverts like this man don't deserve to be in a sane society. Just imagine if it were to be your kids or relation . How could he be so dunce to be rolling with children, what is so attractive in them? Are there no adults neighbors to relate with if bored? If konji they worry you enter red light clubs with sense.

This guy is just a sexual predator it's been part of him always from the beginning before traveling.
Game Over for this dude the village await his arrival undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
This guy is in alota lota trouble, by the time he gets out of this he will regret ever setting foot in Nothern Island. He practically admitted he is a pedo. On camera, chai! He will definitely be deported, they d probarbly give him 2 choices, deportation now or deportation after prison for 3 to 5 years in prison
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
WesternPanzer:
What a stupid iddiot. Serves him right.

Why are you even talking to these guys? I don't know who this may help in the future but when you find yourself in this situation... Please NEVER TALK. Demand to see a lawyer and even still at that, mind what you say.

Education in the West especially UK is a highly packaged scam. Their interest is that Pounds or Dollars you are bringing. They teach you nothing actually and after you graduate, they expect you to leave their land immediately or pay another school fees to remain... No one actually employs you.

You already know these people don't like you. You leave your country to go to their country. Instead of minding your business and face what is facing you... You decide to go mess with fake kids.

Yes... I say fake kids because I know there maybe no real kids actually. These people set up fake profiles to stalk sexual predators and once you fall into their trap... You are gone.

And why was the mugu saying sorry or kneeling down? Does he really think it moves these people? He thinks its Nigeria where you blame the devil for everything? At a time, they were emotionally manipulating the iddiot the more to get more confessions on videos.

If you are new to the West, learn how their system works. Its very important. Avoid White people at all costs. Those guys are not your friends and will never be your friends. They don't like you.

If Konji hold you too much, masturbate enough that will last you the whole day. Apply powder on your face, look sharp and hit the streets to go hustle.

Finally, if You have anything serious doing in Nigeria... Never you come to Europe or the West. What is happening here is modern day, cooperate slavery.

If you must come, HAVE SEX THAT WILL LAST YOU FOR FIVE YEARS IN NIGERIA undecided undecided
It would not have made any difference if he demanded to speakk to a lawyer, which lawyer? by the way does he look like he has a lawyer? Or could even afford a lawyer? Besides, they have so much evidence against him, if they didn't, they wouldn't be so confident interogating him like they did. Him talking to them and showing remorse may even help him.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Omoawoke:
Before you travel out of the country, please note that the way you chase women in Nigeria does not work out there. You may see a matured looking girl and she can be 17, 16.
And even if she is above 18, you don't just start rushing to text them and chat them like Nigerian girls. You will smell prison!

Examples of nonsense is making sexual remarks about a colleague or in public, for instance, you see a babe and say "hey you looking takeaway" na sexual assault you dey play with

Or saying, oh look at you, your boyfriend is enjoying all these your front and back...walahi, you will definitely become cell presido

Or calling a girl over and over again, na stalking be that.

Better give yourself brain
Apart from chatting up under age women everything else you claimed are not entirely true. Co's i did all of them apart from chat up under age kids and never got into trouble. Difference is, i was born and bred in London E17.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Commfie: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
That's so bad
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by mediclife1987(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Why are you even talking to these guys? I don't know who this may help in the future but when you find yourself in this situation... Please NEVER TALK. Demand to see a lawyer and even still at that, mind what you say.

Education in the West especially UK is a highly packaged scam. Their interest is that Pounds or Dollars you are bringing. They teach you nothing actually and after you graduate, they expect you to leave their land immediately or pay another school fees to remain... No one actually employs you.

You already know these people don't like you. You leave your country to go to their country. Instead of minding your business and face what is facing you... You decide to go mess with fake kids.

Yes... I say fake kids because I know there maybe no real kids actually. These people set up fake profiles to stalk sexual predators and once you fall into their trap... You are gone.

And why was the mugu saying sorry or kneeling down? Does he really think it moves these people? He thinks its Nigeria where you blame the devil for everything? At a time, they were emotionally manipulating the iddiot the more to get more confessions on videos.

If you are new to the West, learn how their system works. Its very important. Avoid White people at all costs. Those guys are not your friends and will never be your friends. They don't like you.

If Konji hold you too much, masturbate enough that will last you the whole day. Apply powder on your face, look sharp and hit the streets to go hustle.

Finally, if You have anything serious doing in Nigeria... Never you come to Europe or the West. What is happening here is modern day, cooperate slavery.

If you must come, HAVE SEX THAT WILL LAST YOU FOR FIVE YEARS IN NIGERIA undecided undecided

So you mean sey dem no dey share kpekus for there?

Na wa oh...
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Before you travel, study…he should have requested a lawyer. he has incriminated himself with all those lies not knowing they have all evidences including warrant to get all info from telecommunication company. Good riddance…better to have all these child molesters in Uk where they can be caught anyways

Errr.. it would not have made any difference if he demanded for a lawyer, as you know already they could not have turned up at his doorstep if they didn't have a good evidence against him. Besides, does he look like he has a lawyer? Or could even afford a UK lawyer? Good riddance, i agree. By the time he gets outta this mess he will regret ever setting foot in N. Ireland.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Felix6: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Everything you said are on point, those must have come from practical knowledge. It can't be said better.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
mediclife1987:

So you mean sey dem no dey share kpekus for there?

Na wa oh...
Kpekus plenty for here, it is just that you have to play your part well. But no be underage kpekus oo! Sometime self na dey kpekus go de find you come, trust me, i know, i was born, bred in London E17. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by mediclife1987(m): 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
superCleanworks:
spent all that large money and time and effort to travel only to be arrested for paedophilia.

i no fit laugh abeg.

Hin wan fvck baby kpekus.

The guy must really like tear rubber.

Thank God I like very fat yanshed whores.

Those minors would rarely fit that category.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by mediclife1987(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Kpekus plenty for here, it is just that you have to play your part well. But no be underage kpekus oo! Sometime self na dey kpekus go de find you come, trust me, i know, i was born, bred in London E17. cheesy

So how does one play their parts well?
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by mediclife1987(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
ahnie:
Village people ati get ti bobo yin olohun.
Pelvic hunter dem go deport you back home,but firstly putting you in jail.

I go like hunt that your pelvis, your own suppose don mature wellwell.

Wide hips don't lie...
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by freemanq(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mumu na children you find go abroad while your mate are making money
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
TomiSwag:
After being sentenced to 10 years in prison for child grooming, he will then be deported back to nigeria with nothing to fall back on.
Just wasted the space that someone else would have benefitted from...smh.
naa!! He will be looking at 3 to 5 year if convicted, or maybe even suspended 3 to 5 years sentence, but even so he is looking at a deportation order, his visa will expire in prison or in remand and he will have no chance to stay in N. Ireland.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
mediclife1987:

So how does one play their parts well?
sweet mouth, be nice, be gentle, give flowers, make time for them, invite them to the movies, don't pressure them into sex or relationship, make dem laugh, pretend as if you no want their kpekus, no de call dem everyday if dem gree give you dia number, know when they say NO! Once they say NO! Leave them alone. You fit take dem out buy dem drinks, food, or anything but still don't expect to have sex, sometimes self na dem go pay for everything, buy you gift take join, las las one night you go hear your phone ring or knock at your door, Hello! Kings! i have come to or i am coming to your house for sex with their own bottle of vodka or Jack Daniels and coca cola and small packet of weed for the ones who smokes weed, the trouble be say dat night you go fork taya! If you are unlucky e come be de day wey you no get streght to fork, may the heavens help you. cheesy but if you are able to fork good dat night, na so she go de come hassle you for sex every time.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by mediclife1987(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
sweet mouth, be nice, be gentle, give flowers, make time for them, invite them to the movies, don't pressure them into sex or relationship, know when they say NO! Once they say NO! Leave them alone. You fit take dem out buy dem drinks, food, or anything but still don't expect to have sex, sometimes self na dem go pay for everything, buy you gift take join, las las one night you go hear your phone ring or knock at your door, Hello! Kings! i have come to or i am coming to your house for sex with their own bottle of vodka or Jack Daniels and coca cola and small packet of weed for the ones who smokes weed, the trouble be say dat night you go fork taya! If you are unlucky e come be de day wey you no get streght to fork, may the heavens help you. cheesy but if you are able to fork good dat night, na so she go de come hassle you for sex every time.

Na d same parole here for Naija sha.
Just be sey hunger too dey waya our girls for here. The hunger dey rewire their brain, make dem wan fvck quickquick.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
mediclife1987:

Na d same parole here for Naija sha.
Just be sey hunger too dey waya our girls for here. The hunger dey rewire their brain, make dem wan fvck quickquick.
Na im be dat, women na de same every where, sometimes too pretend that you are not after sex, even tho say na for her nyash and sex your eye dey. cheesy don't call them everyday or hours.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by briggson07(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
Gadafii:
Deport him back to his village, fooôlish unaspiring man

You manage japa go UK, no Wetin you go engage in be this, no pity for you

With immediate effect

Check out this reel d m nearly killed this guy
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by mediclife1987(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Na im be dat, women na de same every where, sometimes too pretend that you are not after sex, even tho say na for her nyash and sex your eye dey. cheesy don't call them everyday or hours.

The tin be sey I no really Sabi pretend.

There are some girls I actually do not like.

Na them go come dey fall for me, but nothing happens between us, and they start thinking I'm gay.

But when they see me chasing other ladies, dem go come dey vex...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by superCleanworks(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
mediclife1987:

it is NYASH and not YANSH.
you can't even spell what you say you like. mumu man
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by malware: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Can't one meet a fellow Nigerian/African lady to have sex with?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by mediclife1987(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
superCleanworks:

Thank you nyansh head.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Emmanuel909090: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
When your village people have a very strong WiFi
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Jman06(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
CuriousStudent:

My sympathy to you,I can imagine what you went through. May that bastard never know peace

This should make you be at the forefront of campaign against sexual offences and your contribution should not be just "what about boys". You should fight for the boy child and not suddenly remember him when discussions about girl child occurs
People hardly give a thought to the problems faced by the boychild in the society. That was the reason for my reaction.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
mediclife1987:

The tin be sey I no really Sabi pretend.

There are some girls I actually do not like.

Na them go come dey fall for me, but nothing happens between us, and they start thinking I'm gay.

But when they see me chasing other ladies, dem go come dey vex...
True, for here if pesin pretend too much too dem go jus go find anoda prick.. even de ones wey you no even like. Dem no go tink or talk say you be gay dem go jus carry de kpekus go find anoda nigga

And if you cannot pretend then that is how pipu de take enter troble, you have to have patience, women no de hungry for here, na women get money pass men for hia
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
superCleanworks:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy which palava be dis? E matter weda pesin fit spell nyash or not?
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
mediclife1987:

Hin wan fvck baby kpekus.

The guy must really like tear rubber.

Those minors would rarely fit that category.
Weda fat nyash or skinny nyash. Whores or not all of dem fit land pesin inside troble.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by FHL3: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
I'm at a loss for words.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by salam8528: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
papapchi:
you 2 should watch the video before typing nonsense to support a perverts' here, bottom line is that he is in a country that their laws work unlike the zoological country called Nigeria he comes from. The said idiot asked them their age and they told him 14 years, still he continues with his stupidity.
How did I support him?
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by dontbothermuch: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
He's life will never remain the same. Even if he starts going to church regularly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage / Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.