Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK (62138 Views)

Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2023
mediclife1987:

Well I might be missing something here then, cos I actually do like to fvck and go.

So you mean I'll have difficulty getting that from a black woman?

And this stuffs about white minors looking far older than their age really piques my interest man.

Are that full blown? How would a 14yr old look like a 28yr old?!

That's more than fucking 10yrs her age!

I guess you guys just capping meen.
If you like to fork and go then white chicks are more likely to give you that co's most of them are like that too.. some sees sex as nothing, some will let you fork them and still say they do not love you, even though you may have forked them multiple times. Bizzare innit? cheesy and some once you fork and continue to fork them, when you do decide you are not anymore interested in forking her she might get upset and accuse you of rape or that you took advantage of her vulnerability all the while, thing is, alota women over here has mental and emotional issues, they can be soo unpredictable. Loose and can be exciting, very complexed.

No, not that black women are difficult, just that they appear more conservative, would be embarrassed to engage in some things sexually, knows what they want in relationships and they would never accuse you of harrassment or rape. Just that white women are more exciting, would do anything, go anywhere they are more loose as i ve said. They are also more romantic than black and ethnics. As i said whites are very complexed in behaviours.

Yes, they look older than their ages ussually, co's of their lifestyles, they drink heavy alcohol, smokes and some what loose. And they age quicker too as in looks older.

At 14 their body woulda blown yes, big breasts, big backsides long hairs but you could tell underaged by just asking them how old they are simple! They don't lie about their ages. Co's they would have IDs.

It is a weird world growing up amongst whytes. grin

You would end up falling in love with a whyte woman or girl than you would with a black or ethnic woman or girl. Trust me, They very adventurous, out going, loose alot of things. Weird people cheesy
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by mediclife1987(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
If you like to fork and go then white chicks are more likely to give you that co's most of them are like that too.. some sees sex as nothing, some will let you fork them and still say they do not love you, even though you may have forked them multiple times. Bizzare innit? cheesy and some once you fork and continue to fork them, when you do decide you are not anymore interested in forking her she might get upset and accuse you of rape or that you took advantage of her vulnerability all the while, thing is, alota women over here has mental and emotional issues, they can be soo unpredictable. Loose and can be exciting, very complexed.

No, not that black women are difficult, just that they appear more conservative, would be embarrassed to engage in some things sexually, knows what they want in relationships and they would never accuse you of harrassment or rape. Just that white women are more exciting, would do anything, go anywhere they are more loose as i ve said. They are also more romantic than black and ethnics. As i said whites are very complexed in behaviours.

Yes, they look older than their ages ussually, co's of their lifestyles, they drink heavy alcohol, smokes and some what loose. And they age quicker too as in looks older.

At 14 their body woulda blown yes, big breasts, big backsides long hairs but you could tell underaged by just asking them how old they are simple! They don't lie about their ages. Co's they would have IDs.

It is a weird world growing up amongst whytes. grin

You would end up falling in love with a whyte woman or girl than you would with a black or ethnic woman or girl. Trust me, They very adventurous, out going, loose alot of things. Weird people cheesy

I might fall for a Colombian, Cuban, Indian that don't have the pale white skins, but you see those whities, I don't think I can fall for them.

Fvck them? Yes, but fall?

Nah.

Whenever I see a black woman, it's as if I've seen something I've never seen before.

They like raw diamonds to me, looking at their naturally endowed jiggly black asses, with the pink gash between is surreal to me man.

I'm almost albino, that's why I know whites can't freak me, to be honest, they almost disgust me in the low sef.

Na only agro fit make me bang white chick. If black chick gree for me, I can throw that white chick under the bus cheesy
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by MasterTeeUSA: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
angry sadI agree evidence would have buried him but you also agreed he didn’t know his rights and admitted all these on camera when he should have demanded a lawyer. They could have at least tried …computer was hacked or some else used my computer or steel clemency and plea..now he do add lying on top. Gone for Masters….went to jail plus deportation

SKIBiNSKI:
Still wouldn't have help him, lawyers must follow the rule of law. If the evidence they have is too much against him, yes,lawyer may advice him but may not keep him outta jail. He admitted everything on camera. Yes, they also took advantage of his lack of knowledge of his rights, but then again he put himself in that position by lusting after underage girls. He should carry the cross.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
angry sadI agree evidence would have buried him but you also agreed he didn’t know his rights and admitted all these on camera when he should have demanded a lawyer. They could have at least tried …computer was hacked or some else used my computer or steel clemency and plea..now he do add lying on top. Gone for Masters….went to jail plus deportation

Yes, correct, he could have just answered NO comment to all their accussations even though he appeared guilty, no comment answers woulda given him time to consult his lawyer or prepare his story, they also had no right to ask him to leave his phones with them, he also has to the right to own as many phones as he could afford, they had no right to judge him on how many phones he owned, and that female that kept repeating that she is shaking.. pufffs!! Yea right! Sometimes admittion of guilt in court reduces sentences and attract leniency. His lawyer would argue that he shows remorse, admitted his offences and begs for leniency. However as i said, he put himself in the position of scrutiny. He should face the wrath.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by 4hisdamself: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
Father Abraham
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
mediclife1987:

I might fall for a Colombian, Cuban, Indian that don't have the pale white skins, but you see those whities, I don't think I can fall for them.

Fvck them? Yes, but fall?

Nah.

Whenever I see a black woman, it's as if I've seen something I've never seen before.

They like raw diamonds to me, looking at their naturally endowed jiggly black asses, with the pink gash between is surreal to me man.

I'm almost albino, that's why I know whites can't freak me, to be honest, they almost disgust me in the low sef.

Na only agro fit make me bang white chick. If black chick gree for me, I can throw that white chick under the bus cheesy
These women you mentioned i like also, some i have dated also, the thing is, there is something exciting, complexed, wild and adventourous about whites. Anyway, each man to his own choice. Ethnic women are ussually too conservative for me. I am a wild curious, try everything kinda guy.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by mediclife1987(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
These women you mentioned i like also, some i have dated also, the thing is, there is something exciting, complexed, wild and adventourous about whites. Anyway, each man to his own choice. Ethnic women are ussually too conservative for me. I am a wild curious, try everything kinda guy.

Well as you rightly said, we all have our preferences.

An exciting white woman would look like a mad woman in the streets to me.

Twould almost look like me fvcking my blood sister. When I'm not mad...

The MOST beautiful and sexiest white woman would still look ugly to me, when compared with a black woman that looks like a baboon.

That's how much ain't into white women.

Now the question is, can you have sex with a baboon?

I can if she's a black woman.

It's all about your fetish. I believe you're most likely a man of colour, hence your fetish for pale skinned girls.

Brown skin girls ALL the mfing way!
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Coolgent(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Yes, the police do that a lot in North America. Sting operations.

They do it for those that are online searching for underage or prostitutes.
Patronizing prostitute is an offense there?
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Coolgent(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
You are living in a lawless society, i watched a video some time ago where some women were accussed of stealing pepper in naijeria they way those women were abused sexually by men was totally wrong. They pured pepper into their vagina, one of the men was sqeezing the breasts of one of the accussed women regardless of how old she was. She coulda being underage. In Europe those men woulda be looking at atleast 15 years minimun in jail each. But they go away with their crimes in naigeria.
Too bad
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by dontbothermuch: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
This man will never forget this face. Instead of you to engage them in an educational discussion. You chose immorality.

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by millstone(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
By the time these guys are done destroying our image kpata kpata eh....
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by TomiSwag(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
naa!! He will be looking at 3 to 5 year if convicted, or maybe even suspended 3 to 5 years sentence, but even so he is looking at a deportation order, his visa will expire in prison or in remand and he will have no chance to stay in N. Ireland.

Just too bad. Lost a huge opportunity to potentially better his life and few generations to come. Seems like there's no way for him to enter the UK ever again.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
Him Village people done finally locate am
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
mediclife1987:

Well as you rightly said, we all have our preferences.

An exciting white woman would look like a mad woman in the streets to me.

Twould almost look like me fvcking my blood sister. When I'm not mad...

The MOST beautiful and sexiest white woman would still look ugly to me, when compared with a black woman that looks like a baboon.

That's how much ain't into white women.

Now the question is, can you have sex with a baboon?

I can if she's a black woman.

It's all about your fetish. I believe you're most likely a man of colour, hence your fetish for pale skinned girls.

Brown skin girls ALL the mfing way!
Yes, each to their own. White women are not the most beautiful, Puerto Rican women, colombian, South American women as a whole are better looking and sexiest than whitys. Indian women? I am not sure. I wouldn't and have never dated an Indian woman. I don't find them attractive, what i love about white women are their attitude to life, their lifestyles and they are very very generous, they would also do anything and i mean anything for you if they really love and trust you. They would go miles even give up their most precious poccessions for you. They would take a bullet for you. As i said, again they are not the most beautiful. I just love how they live their lives.

I didn't quite understand this your baboon elaborations smiley I would never have sex with a baboon even if it is the most beautiful baboon

By a man of colour if you mean, am i light skinned? yes! But i am still a black man, born by Naigerian parents.

I have dated South American women, they are more beautiful, i lived in Miami for a while, lived in Tijuana, but as i said, i love the white chicks simple attitude to life.

Yes! Brown skin women are Bae! My 9 years old son lives with his Puerto Rican mother in Miami.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by KingPure(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2023
Discipline is not a gift, it's a virtue cultivated consciously. When you don't have it, shame is a next door neighbour to you.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Semaj77(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
Exodus15v11:
How disgusting. He was probably doing that in Nigeria and got away with it and thought he could do the same in the UK. They should deport the pervert back to Nigeria straight.

Deporting him is the least of his problems
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by mediclife1987(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Yes, each to their own. White women are not the most beautiful, Puerto Rican women, colombian, South American women as a whole are better looking and sexiest than whitys. Indian women? I am not sure. I wouldn't and have never dated an Indian woman. I don't find them attractive, what i love about white women are their attitude to life, their lifestyles and they are very very generous, they would also do anything and i mean anything for you if they really love and trust you. They would go miles even give up their most precious poccessions for you. They would take a bullet for you. As i said, again they are not the most beautiful. I just love how they live their lives.

I didn't quite understand this your baboon elaborations smiley I would never have sex with a baboon even if it is the most beautiful baboon

By a man of colour if you mean, am i light skinned? yes! But i am still a black man, born by Naigerian parents.

I have dated South American women, they are more beautiful, i lived in Miami for a while, lived in Tijuana, but as i said, i love the white chicks simple attitude to life.

Yes! Brown skin women are Bae! My 9 years old son lives with his Puerto Rican mother in Miami.

Cool then we on the same page, except for your misconstruction of the baboon analogy cheesy

I love whites way of life generally, not just restricted to their women.

They can always think out of the box unlike blacks that have a cement memory, once anything gets into it, it sticks forever.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Semaj77(m): 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Hhaha grin guy kneel down dey beg say make him call landlord u think say na lagos u dey ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg no let catarrh comot for my nose
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by KingPure(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
nedekid:

My broda, that was why I deleted my post. I did not watch the video at first.

Even me, I didn't until now.

And I'm so ashamed for this guy's action.

What was he thinking.

In the West, everything you have is not yet your own.

Even your bedroom as private as it seems, it's simply like a cinema that can be accessed/looked into from anywhere without your consent....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Ilekokonit: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
dollynnn:
He just disgraced himself, his family, Nigerians in the diaspora and Nigerians at home.

He has not disgraced any one apart from himself. There are enough oyinbo paedophiles roaming the globe that you will know that oyinbo paedophile plenty o.

Still no excuse for our brother who refused to learn from information that is freely available online about the age of consent in Europe and how the authorities are tracking child groomers online even to the point of snaring them with fake child profiles like someone mentioned earlier.

Uncontrolled sexual desires is the downfall of a lot of men.

Now he will probably go to jail except he is lucky but his name will be put on the sex offenders list for 10 years or even for life and his Uni will revoke his studentship and he will be deported just because he was not discerning enough to realise that the nonsense he probably had been getting away with in Nigeria will not cut it in a civilized country.

He probably did not learn from the Baba Ijesha case in Lagos and now he will have a criminal record that will be hard for him to erase for life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by KingPure(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Alvin212:

Another Tinubu supporter arrested

Ewedu and Amala thug

He should be beheadeddd

Before he becomes worse than his mentor Tinubuu

Who bears Kenneth among the spokesperson of the political parties/presidential candidates..., And which part of Nigeria is he from??.

If you can even pass that simple test here now, I'll give you ₦100k
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Sheffdon: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
Macgyver1:

Morning bro, been a while. I replied your mail.

Replied back boss

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by KingPure(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2023
MamaletASO:

Cyril Kenneth the head of the teenagers and toddlers you sexually abused in Nigeria before you left are fighting you...

This caught my attention bcus I believed he must have been doing same to his lesson teens as a corper
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by zumbigbo(m): 1:35am On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=salam8528 post=123627257] Exactly my thoughts and that's the main reason why he should have been very careful since he know they grow rapidly. [/quote

You dey craze.....all paedos stay in Naija abeg. Na we dey work build solid rep here in UK for these hungry fools come wreck join
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by pekisdgee(m): 1:54am On Jun 09, 2023
Na just sperm put this guy for wahala... so painful
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by 1Sharon(f): 4:26am On Jun 09, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
You are living in a lawless society, i watched a video some time ago where some women were accussed of stealing pepper in naijeria they way those women were abused sexually by men was totally wrong. They pured pepper into their vagina, one of the men was sqeezing the breasts of one of the accussed women regardless of how old she was. She coulda being underage. In Europe those men woulda be looking at atleast 15 years minimun in jail each. But they go away with their crimes in naigeria.

And when Nigerian women speak out they are called hateful,bitter, single misandrists.

Women in Africa need feminism, but black women in the West don't need feminism
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2023
1Sharon:

And when Nigerian women speak out they are called hateful,bitter, single misandrists.

Women in Africa need feminism, but black women in the West don't need feminism
Yep! I think Nigerian and African women need to and should be treated better than what I watched on that sickening video, the guy was busy assaulting one of the female accussed by squeezing and tickling her nipples with one of his hands down his trousers touching himself and no one, no one there told him to stop. If i was there i woulda punched that man in the face. It didn't matter if those women stole a whole farm full with pepper they didn't deserve what was done to them by those Naigerian MEN.

Naigerian women needs to speak up regardless of what kinda derogatory words used to describe them.

I lost my temper watching that video, for a badass, big guy like me that video gave me nightmares for weeks.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2023
mediclife1987:

Cool then we on the same page, except for your misconstruction of the baboon analogy cheesy

I love whites way of life generally, not just restricted to their women.

They can always think out of the box unlike blacks that have a cement memory, once anything gets into it, it sticks forever.
I agree.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Hhaha grin guy kneel down dey beg say make him call landlord u think say na lagos u dey ?
Him no kno say him landlord sef for call police for him if to say him landlord knows he is a pedo. grin grin grin grin na 3 months him don dey for N.Ireland he might still think he is in Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Jman06(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
mediclife1987:

Nowhere would I force a woman.

Even Naija girls wey hungry dey catch I no dey force them once them do shakara, na Oyinbo pussy I go come force?

You no know me oh, people actually think I'm gay, cos I honestly don't give a flying fvck meen.

I've fvcked willing pvssies and I know how cheap, free and sweet they are.

If I don't get that, I simply masturbate and drink alcohol, once I do this, I start questioning what I wanted to kill myself for in the first place.

Enough women no dey my phone, wey dey wait for me make I initiate, I no even get their time sef, na Oyinbo pvssy I go come dey worry for.

Men are built different from women bro, we far different, and to be honest, pvssy is the least of my worries man.

I just need to geddifok outta this country, maybe and only maybe then, I might understand the hunger you guys have for Oyinbo pvssies.

One other upper hand is I'm fair, so I got love for black girls, not whites. Whites are unattractive to me...
Your head is there bro. Only guys who don't mastvrbate run into sexual troubles.
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by MamaletASO: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
KingPure:

This caught my attention bcus I believed he must have been doing same to his lesson teens as a corper

Yes, for real..

He is a pedophile.. he shld be punished
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by OmoOshodi(m): 12:06am On Jun 10, 2023
He's not talking like a University graduate....

Am I the only one seeing that

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S / 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.