Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK (62294 Views)

Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Jayhome24: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
All these Japa people na so plenty of you wan take enter jail? Every now and then all crime by Nigerians abroad are committed by the newbies.

Ok na una heads go straight las las.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Unperturbedpota: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
This guy life is over

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by sylve11: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
By the look of thier head, u shall know them.
It is normal in thier region.
Even baby diapers turns them on.
Accomodators

grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Latakia(f): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Na dem enemy of Nigeria, Nigeria no good Nigeria no good but they still went to another man's land to commit crime and look for a way to put the blame on others. Remind me of Oshodi or Yaba of late 80s and early 90s and see the way they harass young female .Awon zombiedients eyan Obi Pandora grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Okpokpo09: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Hmmmm. This my guy from Ogun don come do again
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by GloriousGbola: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
small girls like big gbola gang. now the ediat will also taste big gbola in uk prison. i am sure he is one of those who is always posting different defenses of sexual misconduct

ediat thinking he can eat his cake and have it

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by McCoy9067(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
This ozwor think say na naija e dey where he fit dey harass young girls wey just dey mature. Funny enough most idiots in Nigeria are into it, they even see it as normal. 15,16,17, na still minor even if she get big Bobby and nyash as they call it. I just dey imagine how many girls this one for don harass and maybe rape for Naija,our law no dey gree deal with em type.

There are many mature chicks out there, but some will rather go for the minor. No go put yourself into trouble!
Masturbation is free, you can pay for sex, get a girlfriend.

Why the guy dey fake accent na? 🤣🤣🤣
Dem don cast this guy, I can hear the deep tribal accent from his voice. If you know,you know.
Omo! 🤣🤣
I know it would from Eastern part of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by McCoy9067(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ipob dog

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Greatdober: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
This guy na from my village.
My aunty abroad just dey knack me the gist just for me to see am for news.
Kenneth you don Bleep up..

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by paskal16: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
E dn carry him mumu reach there
Abi he think say na naija e dey?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by MasterTeeUSA: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Before you travel, study…he should have requested a lawyer. he has incriminated himself with all those lies not knowing they have all evidences including warrant to get all info from telecommunication company. Good riddance…better to have all these child molesters in Uk where they can be caught anyways

Nsogbu001:
Three months after arriving in the UK, Nigerian student arrested for allegedly attempting to date children

A Nigerian man identified as Cyril Kenneth has been arrested by the police after being accused of dating minors in Belfast, UK.

According to a video shared by warriors of children, Kenneth who arrived in February for his masters degree, was arrested after multiple children between the ages of 14 and 15 reported him with evidence of him grooming and sexually harassing them.

In the text messages he had with some of the victims, Kenneth sent his unsolicited indecent pictures, asked some of them for their house addresses, invited one of them to his house for sex, amongst other disturbing messages.

The suspect, however, confessed to the crime and blamed it on temptation from the devil. He said he contacted the kids because he needed friends as he was new to the country. He was subsequently handed over to the police for further investigation and possible prosecution(instablog)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLInCKe4ALQ

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Killermamba: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Three months after arriving in the UK, Nigerian student arrested for allegedly attempting to date children

A Nigerian man identified as Cyril Kenneth has been arrested by the police after being accused of dating minors in Belfast, UK.

According to a video shared by warriors of children, Kenneth who arrived in February for his masters degree, was arrested after multiple children between the ages of 14 and 15 reported him with evidence of him grooming and sexually harassing them.

In the text messages he had with some of the victims, Kenneth sent his unsolicited indecent pictures, asked some of them for their house addresses, invited one of them to his house for sex, amongst other disturbing messages.

The suspect, however, confessed to the crime and blamed it on temptation from the devil. He said he contacted the kids because he needed friends as he was new to the country. He was subsequently handed over to the police for further investigation and possible prosecution(instablog)

I hate pedophiles.bloody idiot

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by ultraviolet27(f): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
He may not have known White Kids aren't malnourished Teenagers of 14,15,16 Over there looks like adult of 25 Yrs here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Kaiser20: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
He will return to Nigeria after serving his jail term, and his family should start the preparations
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by isycollins(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
He bleeped up big, is it what he went for

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Sleekfingers: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
The guy fuckup big time

Most of those minors lie about their age.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by FireUpNow(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
I always warn guys and baes that they put too much importance to sex. Sex is ruining many youths and some marriages. Learn to control your libido. Imagine that this young man escaped Nigeria to the UK and ended up soliciting for sex from minors. Nor be village people be this? Control your penis and kpekus dem nor go hear

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Semaj77(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Stewpid fellow

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by paskal16: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
McCoy9067:
I know it would from Eastern part of Nigeria.
western coneheaded bst grin
It’s a well known fact that your tribal girls are dirty and agbero ish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Acidosis(m): 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
Weyrey, you think say na lawless country you dey??

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by AngelicBeing: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
sad
Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by JaceBlaze: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
The 'broda' is just trying to make his Mediterranean boat ride mean something.From the very beginning the ultimate mission was to penetrate oyinbo pùnani grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by okomoney: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Videoing me? Yes for your safety and for ours. That is opposite response. They are videoing you to hang you as a black man. Being a black is adding salt to injury. Be wise

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Enemyofpeace: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Finally nailed by his village people

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by N3TRAL: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
I hate Irish accent lol.

He's an idiot but he should sue those who made the video and earn thousands of pounds that will help him start life all over when he's deported to Nigeria after serving a lengthy jail term in the UK.

Nigerian men are some of the stupidest out there 😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Jackbaur88: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
I pity the young man. I have seen matured guys take advantage of young and innocent girls in Nigeria. They do it with impunity.
Sincerely, even before talking to a lady, I really love to know her age, when a lady mentions 19, 20,21 and even 22 to me, it's a big turn off for me. Most ladies at that age are yet to find purpose with their lives why serve as a distraction to them?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Dchampion65: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
Misplaced priority.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Bigseven(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
You finally escaped subsidy removal and new notes wahala then boom village people no gree leave you! What happened to Vaseline over there ? You never know wetting the do you

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by DollarSigns(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
uvie66:
the issue here is not whether the kids are fake or not. When chatting with the other person as once they declare that they are minors you the adult seize all form of communication.

You’re very wise🤝
Once you start talking to someone, just to be sure, ask age if you’re not sure, but just ask tho any age below 18
Stop immediately
Hit the ground and run, don’t pause to think about whether age of consent is 16 or 18
Don’t even think of being patient to groom the said human
Just continue running, don’t stop.

Adapted from PBAT’s Modus Operandi🙃😜

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by 1Sharon(f): 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ndi "women are cheap" " team foreign women"

"Nigerian women are trash"

This man doesn't belong in the West. Who gave him a visa?

He doesn't even understand the gravity of what he's done, he's zoned out and looking off into the distance.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK by Segzy19: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Japa gone wrong!

Won ma ja e pada wa si village e...

Na oyinbo kids you find go UK abi?
Mumu man! Instead of you to behave jeje, work and make your money, you dey wan knack oyinbo kids...
Just 3 months in the UK o... Just imagine!

Oloriburuku omo ale!

When you hear gala gala gala, pure water for inside traffic, na that time your eye go clear say you don land for Naija....

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom / Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.