Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? (28003 Views)

Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / Broke Girl - My Experience With One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by sslcrypt: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2023
Leave him to resolve and solve his issue
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by reiddecuti: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2023
An "Ex" is an "Ex". You have no business with him again.

That was how my ex saw me last year December and was asking me if I've found another lady.

I wouldn't know why she was asking. Trust me, I was never ready to accept her back.

I'VE SINCE MOVED.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Konjiboii: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2023
Nbote:
What is her business with her exes marriage?

She be the goddess of loveless,depressed ex boyfriends
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by ajawkeh(f): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2023
This one still loves the ex boyfriend….there’s nothing u can tell me🙄

1 Like

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2023
Dimaya:
In a video that has gone viral, a lady narrates how her boyfriend broke things off after relocating to the United States and married a woman from over there. She says her ex-boyfriend now trapped in a loveless marriage and she doesn't know what to do?

Please watch and let her know: is there anything she could have done to keep the guy from breaking things off?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52OssP-CU7c
you can't do anything, face your life.
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Cantonese: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2023
Body dey pain am say the bros waka leave am. She simply wants the man to kuku dump his wife and ask her to meet him is America.

1 Like

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by nony43(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2023
Nbote:
What is her business with her exes marriage?

Did you watch the video?
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by ABAGA1(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2023
What can you do as how and as what?
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by isycollins(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2023
She should just forget, the guy has moved on

1 Like

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by gimakon2(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2023
This one still day miss MeatRod.
Obviously aunty has been fucked__ into oblivion.

If second wife day hungry you , no need to advertise on here. E day legal for man to have more than one wife these days.
Wassoldis, na permission you day take from us to go continue your Konjimotives way Una day do before? Continue to kwa la iko.

1 Like

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by dondodo: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2023
Obi is coming

1 Like

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Deeprooted: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
You're the ca
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Octopusssy(f): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Slow news day
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by bukatyne(f): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Dimaya:
In a video that has gone viral, a lady narrates how her boyfriend broke things off after relocating to the United States and married a woman from over there. She says her ex-boyfriend now trapped in a loveless marriage and she doesn't know what to do?

Please watch and let her know: is there anything she could have done to keep the guy from breaking things off?

Since the poor ex-boyfriend is trapped and she is concerned, she can rescue him.

Goodluck on the rescue mission.

1 Like

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by newnet: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
She should put love in a polythene bag and send to her ex so that the man can add the packaged love from Africa to his marriage.

That done, the ex's marriage will turn from loveless to loveful marriage
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by dnawah(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Dimaya:

i beg mind ur business,go find work do.

1 Like

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Savechild23: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mind ur business, u need to move on

1 Like

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by 7arrows: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
Dimaya:

Wonders will never end o. E concern you? Abi e dey pain u? Shebi na ex u call am. Madam I beg free ur self.

1 Like

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by dododawa1: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
See this ONE problem upon the problems NIGERIANS going through.
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Juju70(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Give him some pekus to feel aiight!

1 Like

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by thisisit: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Ya all just shouting ex got no business

Some people come into your life even after they become ex they will still be part of your life especially if you didn't break up in a violent way with the person

All the women way I don bang before I still communicate with them

Life and relationships is not a do or die affair...if he doesn't work nor mean say una go become enemies

WE NO BE ENEMIES... BUT LAWYERS SAYS .... SHE'S A MEDDLESOME INTERLOPER grin grin
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by NwaliE01: 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
What you should do is to mind your business.
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by obaidan: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
Loooool...olosho dey find who Carry am enter US...
How is your ex's marriage your business....the person above me has told you what you should do
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by WantsandMore: 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Runnerzz:
She's only practicing Nkechi's law.
Being very aware of the dynamics obviously she knows every dick once rode can always be ridden so long as the rider and ridee can come to an agreed equilibrium... She done hook herself since
So it's Okafor & Nkechi now? Interesting....I wonder why dem dey discriminate lgbtq+ undecided
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Pamellakimona: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Dimaya:

MIND YOUR BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by BrokenCondom: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Youre bewitching yaself
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by rolams(m): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
What is your business with their marriage?
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Dimaya: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
It seems nobody here understands the video up there
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by ejieddy: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
What's her business?
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by TheGift: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
How is it your business? Mind your own business , Ma!
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by ednut1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Scam
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
What do you think you can do? If you were giving your ex so much joy, why did the person leave you and go into a loveless marriage? Abeg, face your front.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status? / What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.