Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

This Is Not Our Home!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Not Our Home!! (1411 Views)

She Refused To Pack Out of Our Home What Should I Do / What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget / "He Turned Our Home Into A Sex Stadium" - Woman Laments Hubby’s Bed Hopping Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not Our Home!! by Ourtruth247: 10:51am On Feb 09
I will like to shine more light on a very important aspect of my research.

For those of you that have been following my work here on Nairaland, you'd be familiar with my research. For those who haven't been following my work, below are the main point of my argument

- The history we are being fed is a lie. There is a lot that's been hidden from us and there has been deliberate alterations of events, timelines and dates.

- The world 500 years ago was way more advanced than we are today. The advanced human civilization that existed at the time were the ones responsible for building most of the great architecture and impossible artworks scattered across the world. Something catastrophic happened and this great civilization was wiped out, most of their structures destroyed and only few remain today. The ones that remain were inherited by settlers, repurposed and the history rewritten.

-The goal of this reset was to rewrite the history of our world and create a new system of control and indoctrination.

You can check out my previous threads if you are interested in going deeper into all of these subjects.

Now I will like to share some information about subsaharan africa. This information was put together from different focal points of my research. I hope you will leave this thread with a better understanding of your past.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by SoftSport(m): 11:02am On Feb 09
Go on
Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Ourtruth247: 11:09am On Feb 09
Everyone claims to come from somewhere

Don't you find it weird that every tribe in Nigeria claims to have come from somewhere? The narrative is usually that their ancestors migrated from some other part of the world and arrived here.

This narrative is at odds with the overarching historical narrative which claims that black sub-saharan Africans are indigenes of the regions where "the white man found us"

If you trace your ancestry 5 generations back you arrive at nothing. The official information about sub-saharan africa prior to 500 years is very blurry. It's almost like we never existed until we were suddenly discovered. Again this is also weird when you consider that black people lived all across Europe even as early as 80AD as evidenced by the painting on the wall of the discovered Pompeii ruins.

You see, our history on sub-saharan Africa is very recent. This isn't our home. Just around 500 years ago, during the last great reset, black people were strategically placed here in order to push the version of history the controllers wanted to create.

Let's dive further down the rabbit hole

5 Likes

Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Globetrot: 11:15am On Feb 09
Go ahead
Ourtruth247:

For those of you that have been following my work here on Nairaland, you'd be familiar with my research. For those who haven't been following my work, below are the main point of my argument

- The history we are being fed is a lie. There is a lot that's been hidden from us and there has been deliberate alterations of events, timelines and dates.

- The world 500 years ago was way more advanced than we are today. The advanced human civilization that existed at the time were the ones responsible for building are the great architecture and impossible artworks scattered across the world. Something catastrophic and this great civilization were wiped out, most of their structures destroyed and only few remain today. The ones that remain were inherited by settlers, repurposed and the history rewritten.

-The goal of this reset was to rewrite the history of our world and create a new system of control and indoctrination.

You can check out my previous threads if you are interested in going deeper into all of these subjects.

Now I will like to share some information about subsaharan africa. This information was put together from different focal points of my research. I hope you will leave this thread with a better understanding of your past.
Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Zaheertyler(m): 11:26am On Feb 09
It is ooo
Lol
Where you wan run go??
We were created as protectors until our fall due to disobedience
Some have decided to do their job
Some still are disobidient
So now we have to learn our lessons and be protectors
Well time is a cycle and not linear so truly the earth may have been more civilized that it is lol
Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Kaido: 2:27pm On Feb 09
Oga, create a telegram group or channel. I like reading your stuffs

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Vicboy1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 09
Ourtruth247 continue abeg
Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Ourtruth247: 12:18am On Feb 10
Dumped in the bushes

In one of my previous threads I shared pictures of empty inhabited cities all across Europe in the late 1800s. I even shared images of cities being aunctioned as if they were properties.

You see, the original dwellers of these cities were wiped out, and the controllers of the world repopulated these cities with incubated babies who were then indoctrinated and fed a lie that they passed down to future generations.

A lot of Europeans who had the chance to speak to their great grand parents who were kids during the late 1800s all share the same story.

Their great grandparents only remember growing up in a house with over 20 other kids. The streets were muddy and the buildings were old and in ruins. Almost like they lived in the aftermath of a catastrophe. I've heard this same account from multiple people.

Just like white kids were strategically placed in the ruins of an advanced civilization, black kids were strategically placed in the bushes, to survive on their own, cut out from any form of technology or civilization, and few years later they would be captured and taken back to the home of their ancestors as slaves

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Ourtruth247: 12:23am On Feb 10
Just to clarify, this advanced human civilization I speak of was a mix of all races. There was no discrimination or racism. All races coexisted together.

Again you can reference my thread on the artwork on the walls of the ruins of Pompeii. There you see white and black people living together in peace and harmony.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Ourtruth247: 12:40am On Feb 10
The underdeveloped race

You know I've always wondered why subsaharan African was so underdeveloped compared to the rest of the world.

All the arguments put forward to exolain why we were so behind didn't really 'jell' with me, until I made headway in my research.

You see, our Saharan ancestors only just arrived on this part of the world very recently.

It's like a group of campers lost in a forest. First they clear the land, and try to come up with some structure and means of organization and then they try to survive. It would take hundreds of years before they can achieve any form of technological advancement.

Now this even becomes worse if it's kids that are left in this condition. No language, no form of writing and no knowledge of the world beyond their horizon.

Whoever the controllers of the world are, they really must have a serious beef with black people in general because this plan was such a wicked and sadistic one.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Ourtruth247: 12:48am On Feb 10
Still longing to return to our homes

Have you noticed that there is a longing in every subsaharan African to leave the shores of "their country" to other parts of the world?

Currently we blame it on hardship and bad economy, but even during the boom period when the naira had more value than the dollar, it was still the longing of young Nigerians to travel abroad.

Have you also wondered why when a black person travels to Europe or American he or she always succeeds?

You see, when you are where you don't belong things will always not go well for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Seunpapa65: 1:08am On Feb 10
I just wondered what happened back then as a black race was our history wiped out or there was a kind of genetic mutations that made everything to go wired Omo
This matter long ooo
Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Lordeh(m): 7:49am On Feb 10
You are making some serious points here, sometimes I really wonder if humans actually built the pyramid. The story of the Aztec,the Bermuda triangle me not being absolutely able to trace my ancestry even my ancestors are confused about it ...... The story about Atlantis if it true or fabricated.

The dinosaurs, I felt the events that wiped out the dinosaurs brought about everything and the Bible not including it in it books but mentioned dragons which up till today we got zero proofs.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:08am On Feb 10
I love ur threads sha

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Ourtruth247: 11:12am On Feb 10
Lordeh:
You are making some serious points here, sometimes I really wonder if humans actually built the pyramid. The story of the Aztec,the Bermuda triangle me not being absolutely able to trace my ancestry even my ancestors are confused about it ...... The story about Atlantis if it true or fabricated.

The dinosaurs, I felt the events that wiped out the dinosaurs brought about everything and the Bible not including it in it books but mentioned dragons which up till today we got zero proofs.

Humans definitely built the pyramids. But it's very technologically and spiritually advanced humans. They had advanced knowledge of mathematics and geometry, and they had deep knowledge about astronomy. They used sound technology to move the stones and something akin to laser technology to slice the huge stones precisely.

Based on my research, Atlantis existed. But it wasn't just a single isolated place. It was part of an extensive advanced civilization that existed across the entire world.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Ourtruth247: 11:15am On Feb 10
SyrusdeHansome:
I love ur threads sha

Thanks for the encouragement.
Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Ourtruth247: 11:16am On Feb 10
Hollasmall:
I love this! Please mention me when you post more

Posted more.
Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Boondocxs(f): 5:01pm On Feb 10
The government needs to seriously ban the use of crack
Because a lot of our men are becoming useless, just imagine what a grown man is typing
Stop smoking crack it's making you hear and see things
Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Evolutionism: 10:29pm On Feb 10
Ourtruth247:

- The world 500 years ago was way more advanced than we are today. The advanced human civilization that existed at the time were the ones responsible for building most of the great architecture and impossible artworks scattered across the world. Something catastrophic happened and this great civilization was wiped out, most of their structures destroyed and only few remain today. The ones that remain were inherited by settlers, repurposed and the history rewritten.

Absolute Truth.

The Ancient Civilization human beings were Giants Nephilims" and highly spiritually sophisticated but our Creators were uncomfortable with their abilities and wiped them off because they were a bit difficult to control.

They were the ones who built those Ancient Huge Structures like the Pyramid, Inca Island, Mesopotamia etc which are Impossible to build today.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Goodmarlian: 11:12pm On Feb 10
i love your threads keep it up.
Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by freeborn02: 7:53am On Feb 11
Ourtruth247:
Dumped in the bushes

In one of my previous threads I shared pictures of empty inhabited cities all across Europe in the late 1800s. I even shared images of cities being aunctioned as if they were properties.

You see, the original dwellers of these cities were wiped out, and the controllers of the world repopulated these cities with incubated babies who were then indoctrinated and fed a lie that they passed down to future generations.

A lot of Europeans who had the chance to speak to their great grand parents who were kids during the late 1800s all share the same story.

Their great grandparents only remember growing up in a house with over 20 other kids. The streets were muddy and the buildings were old and in ruins. Almost like they lived in the aftermath of a catastrophe. I've heard this same account from multiple people.

Just like white kids were strategically placed in the ruins of an advanced civilization, black kids were strategically placed in the bushes, to survive on their own, cut out from any form of technology or civilization, and few years later they would be captured and taken back to the home of their ancestors as slaves

Can you show evidence of these things?
Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by freeborn02: 8:08am On Feb 11
Ourtruth247:
Still longing to return to our homes

Have you noticed that there is a longing in every subsaharan African to leave the shores of "their country" to other parts of the world?

Currently we blame it on hardship and bad economy, but even during the boom period when the naira had more value than the dollar, it was still the longing of young Nigerians to travel abroad.

Have you also wondered why when a black person travels to Europe or American he or she always succeeds?

You see, when you are where you don't belong things will always not go well for you.

Eroneous conclusion.

Not all blacks succeed in America or Europe.

Many Africans succeed in Africa without traveling abroad.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by Ourtruth247: 12:10pm On Feb 11
freeborn02:

Can you show evidence of these things?

Check my previous threads. It's literally all I've been posting about for over a year now.
Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by tommy589(m): 12:41pm On Feb 11
Those of us familiar with your works already know you will abandon the thread unfinished and jump to create a new story that's still going to end unfinished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Our Home!! by WorkBank: 1:51am On Mar 03
Ourtruth247:
The underdeveloped race

You know I've always wondered why subsaharan African was so underdeveloped compared to the rest of the world.

All the arguments put forward to exolain why we were so behind didn't really 'jell' with me, until I made headway in my research.

You see, our Saharan ancestors only just arrived on this part of the world very recently.

It's like a group of campers lost in a forest. First they clear the land, and try to come up with some structure and means of organization and then they try to survive. It would take hundreds of years before they can achieve any form of technological advancement.

Now this even becomes worse if it's kids that are left in this condition. No language, no form of writing and no knowledge of the world beyond their horizon.

Whoever the controllers of the world are, they really must have a serious beef with black people in general because this plan was such a wicked and sadistic one.

delusional grandeur

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady / They Used To Love You, Now They'v Got Someone Else And You Want Them Back / Is It Wise To Go Out With An Ex Girlfriend, Boyfriend Wife,or Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.