Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations (41327 Views)

Pay MonthlyΒ rentΒ when YouΒ rentΒ an Apartment With Us In Lagos... / 10 Cheapest Places To Rent An Apartment In Lagos State / Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Johnn74: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Slayar:
This is slavery,for an apartment someone will pay for.

Anyways,if you want to rent an apartment in Ibeju-lekki ,hit me up.

400k total package- Self contain

800k total package -2 bedroom

Tiles,water and security for both apartments.
cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by BlackRoook(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
The Landlord must be mentally ill and whoever is silly enough to sign this agreement, for a house they're paying for, deserves everything they get.

1 Like

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Johnn74: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
See the Landlord name grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Johnn74: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
DaveOnuoha92:

Wanted to see canoe amongst the full package πŸ˜‚
grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Henry22(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
If them give some people chance Dem go turn god over others angry, what sort of nonsense did I just read?

1 Like

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Enemyofpeace: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
Skiborobo:
I can't allow my boyfriend stay here. I dey craze angry
just because you don manage get one boyfriend at last, we no go hear word again. Everytime my boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend. Mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Slayar: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
lebron7:

Are you am agent?
Got anyone around yaba?

Nope ,not Yaba
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Slayar: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
Kaycee9242:

Do you have a room and parlor at eleko junction axis?

Not at eleko,at Abijo though.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Slayar: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
princeade86:
where for ibeju lekki.

Abijo
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Styluss: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
With thesame rules like OP's house abi grin
Slayar:

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Kaycee9242(m): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Slayar:

Not at eleko,at Abijo though.

Abijo is under Eti osa not ibeju lekki
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by pacespot(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
grin

End time landlord. Na by force to buy?
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Modifire(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
ArewaNightmare:
grin only Desperate people can live in such house and they don't last more than 2 yrs in such building

As for me I cannever pay shishi πŸ˜† to subject myself to modern slavery

Imagine paying landlord MAINTENANCE FEE YEARLY πŸ™† who does that πŸ™„

Landlord gives me permission to buy things I need from other shops πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ,so if landlord is selling at exorbitant rate I'll buy abi πŸ™„

I'm feeling like seeing this landlord now πŸ˜† so I'll chook finger 🀘 inside the MOFO EYES 😜
grin
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Modifire(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
DatNaijaGuy:
You want are looking for an apartment and the landlord gives you this rules and regulations, will you still rent that apartment?
Can you cope with this rules as a tenant?

Such landlord needs three hard knocks on the head to teach them lesson but left to me I'll just visit them one day pretending to rent a house and give them a hard fkn uppercut that would set their brains right
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by mordred44: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
E b lyk dey d landlord sofa for d 1st life wey hin com
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by netmillionaires(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
The statement only implies that one must buy from the landlord's shop and not from the neighbours'. In the event that one doesn't buy from the neighbour, one is not obligated to buy from the landlord also. The rule has a loophole. The rule takes effect only when you buy from the neighbour... I will simply not buy from both the neighbour and the landlord. Case solved. He will go explain who be neighbour tire.

Go and buy anything you want at the market, mall or the next street.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Shorty1980: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
you must be a mad man
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Hmmmmm.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by DollarLand2023: 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
No be lawyer prepare this one.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Tundex911: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2023
I don check the landlord name, na dem fit do am
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Goalnaldo(m): 2:35am On Jun 08, 2023
Greenfield0:
If Benin landlady give you rules and regulations eh.. u go hail
Meanwhile at a cheap price Dm me for your logo and flyer design
i no fit laugh. The one landlady give me dey a bit fair sha. My phone no good i for post am here.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Silentflute1234: 7:38am On Jun 08, 2023
This one sef try... there's a compound in Owerri whose landlord's part of agreement with the tenants was "not to allow their visitors inside the compound" and "not to attend any other church but the Landlord's church" ...I shrinked when I went to see someone there and I was told to wait outside the gate to see the person
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by GreaterFuture(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2023
Slayar:

That's very okay at that price
Do you by chance have any of this Price range for room self in ketu, Ikeja Yaba, Ogudu somewhere Mainland, but an okay calm place
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by princeade86(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2023
Slayar:

Abijo
hmmmm. No. Water dey disturb there. I want a place after awoyaya. The town after awoyaya
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by afariogunone1(f): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2023
wetin Musa eyes never see for gate , ko si
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Ogabalogun: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
hmmmmm, shylock Landlord, the moment he dies, he should carry the house to jeaven!
Arrant Nonsense!!!
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by cejaypriesty(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
ArewaNightmare:
grin only Desperate people can live in such house and they don't last more than 2 yrs in such building

As for me I cannever pay shishi πŸ˜† to subject myself to modern slavery

Imagine paying landlord MAINTENANCE FEE YEARLY πŸ™† who does that πŸ™„

Landlord gives me permission to buy things I need from other shops πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ,so if landlord is selling at exorbitant rate I'll buy abi πŸ™„

I'm feeling like seeing this landlord now πŸ˜† so I'll chook finger 🀘 inside the MOFO EYES 😜
🀣🀣
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Felixv: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
number 2 seems fair. subletting is becoming a problem in lagos.

but to be fair the other 'rules' seem weird and unjust -look for somewhere else.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by yongg: 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
Some lawyers internship will be worthwhile dismantling this landlord's attempt to minimizing fundamental human rights of his prospective tenants.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Slayar: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
GreaterFuture:

That's very okay at that price
Do you by chance have any of this Price range for room self in ketu, Ikeja Yaba, Ogudu somewhere Mainland, but an okay calm place

Nope,sorry
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Adexgentle005(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2023
Slayar:

I have self contain at ibeju Lekki- 280k total package. Must be single.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Danremmy: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2023
Slayar:

can i get a room self contain. Can do 15k monthly payment... I'm staying for just max two years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement / Excel College School Building Collapses In Lagos (Photos) / Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.