Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations (41328 Views)

Pay Monthly rent when You rent an Apartment With Us In Lagos... / 10 Cheapest Places To Rent An Apartment In Lagos State / Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by tunwumi: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
DatNaijaGuy:
You want are looking for an apartment and the landlord gives you this rules and regulations, will you still rent that apartment?
Can you cope with this rules as a tenant?

Whenever she see you buying tell her you collected it on credit. Incase she's ready to subscribe, ensure you don't pay her. It will help you of her shop

1 Like

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Arabk25: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nah only him/her go leave for that house
This one done pass 10 commandment
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Arabk25: 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
How will I off my gen by 12 nah you buy fuel for me
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by FireUpNow(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Is the landlord shop shoprite that all tenants must buy all items from his shop? The man is a very dangerous species. I smell evil in the air
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Cutehector(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Funny enough lagosians will still live in this house. Desperate set of people
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Kaycee9242(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
Slayar:
This is slavery,for an apartment someone will pay for.

Anyways,if you want to rent an apartment in Ibeju-lekki ,hit me up.

400k total package- Self contain

800k total package -2 bedroom

Tiles,water and security for both apartments.

Do you have a room and parlor at eleko junction axis?
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by TBD(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
Obi idiot are at it again, end of world landlord...
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Nmezor(f): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Anyone who lives there dey try o..The Landlord no b here
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by wizelink(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
Let landlord and his village prople live in his house. Once people no gree to those terms and conditions and the landlord waits for months no tenant, na hunger go reset his brain and he go rent without those senseless conditions.
Abeg hustle legally make you build your own house in order to send this kind of landlords to their village. May God bless our hustle. Amen
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by visaclick: 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
Arabk25:
How will I off my gen by 12 nah you buy fuel for me
on the gen part it’s very okay. Desturbing your neighbors at midnight is not comforting

1 Like

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Octopusssy(f): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
Oh hell no. This is bullshit jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Octopusssy(f): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
Gten:
This landlord na weyrey
Is a real werey
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Menclothing: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
Some people don’t deserve to own a house this landlord is one of them

1 Like

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by jnab2020(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Slayar:

I am interested
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by ransomed: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
This is why ibo man always claim no man's land wherever they have apartment.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sounds like a landlord that inherited the house from a parent because nobody that worked, saved money and built a house will be that regid. Thank God it's on the agreement so that those paying already know what they are going into.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Reference(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nigerians are feudal by nature. If their political leaders demand and receive worship then what stops landlords from feeling entitled.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by cchima: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
To hell with such landlord that insist I buy from. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by InvertedHammer: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
DatNaijaGuy:
You want are looking for an apartment and the landlord gives you this rules and regulations, will you still rent that apartment?
Can you cope with this rules as a tenant?

/
The agreement is not sacrosanct.

The city or State tenancy laws supercede some of the nonsense he wrote there. A problematic tenant will move in like that and tie him up in litigation in court--especially the kind tenant wey get only mattress and pillows. Which property you want seize? Na him go tire.

/
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by EnterpriseMan: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Never rent an apartment where the landlord lives in the same compound.

Na so one werey were i know go rent house were landlord dey come knock for he door for midnight dey tell am say make he send the olosho he carry come house comot that night, them no let Oga knack in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Adexgentle005(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
Slayar:

ibeju Lekki way no get light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Xammie001(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
When my Landlady isn't Mad OR Foolish.
Why will I accept this Kinda nonsense agreement, na free she wan give me.

The Landlord, The Lawyer and Person wey Agree this kind shit are all mad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Autobiography: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
😂😂😂 make him chop d house

1 Like

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Inner19(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Some Tenants are not people one should live with atall.

Some tenants have demonic spirits following them.

Some tenants carry ancestral problems on their head.

Some have strong spiritual problems on their heads that once they enter your house, they will just start giving you problems every day.

If they are married, some the husband will be okay, the wife will be demon. While some the wife will be okay, the husband will be demon.
The worst is if both husband and wife are both demons grin You have your work cut out for you.

The kain problems they will give you ehn after they enter, you would wish to sell your house completely.

Nomatter how good you are to them, they will still call you Wicked Landlord or "Witch" if you are a Landlady.

If u want to have peace on earth, do not live in the same compound with your Tenants. Read that again.

Have them VERY far away from you and get a STRONG LAWYER to manage them if you must have any. Emphasis on the "Strong".

Any tenant that tells you he doesn't want to live in the same house where the landlord is living, just know that tenant is a demon promax.

Talking from experience.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by histemple: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
If you don't like it don't sign.

If you sign it then you agree to it.

Even if he signs, most of the conditions contained in this tenancy agreement are unenforceable.

From my observations, this tenancy agreement wasn't prepared by a Lawyer.

However, it's better to look elsewhere.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by gabbytabby: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
What is out of place is the requirement to buy from wife’s shop. All others are now standard.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by tojahh(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
lebron7:

Are you am agent?
Got anyone around yaba?

Yes I am, I've got in Yaba, Onike
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by lebron7(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
tojahh:

Yes I am, I've got in Yaba, Onike
Price for Self con full package
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Father4all: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Thunder will fire that Landlord and her useless Madam
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by BigBabyJesus: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
I knew it must be an 0koro Shylock Jew rat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by MATBILL10(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lol.... Nothing person no go see, so any maintenance repairs and painting you must used landlord worker. If I rent house there I can't use my product and workers to paint and you must force me to buy market from your wife... No be juju be that.
Abeg find another place go rent house joor
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Evilspirit666: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Skiborobo:
I can't allow my boyfriend stay here. I dey craze angry
People dey talk about husband, and you are still talking about boyfriend.Dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement / Excel College School Building Collapses In Lagos (Photos) / Can 1.3 Million Naira Build 3 Bed Room Flat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.