Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations (41301 Views)

Pay Monthly rent when You rent an Apartment With Us In Lagos... / 10 Cheapest Places To Rent An Apartment In Lagos State / Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by obewanti(m): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
I don't personally like the point that says you must buy from madam shop. Guy i advise you to look for another place and avoid trouble.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Sambai65(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bleep the stupid landlo
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by integrity16(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
And this man is a doctor?? What concerns madam's shop with tenancy agreements.

Well Nyanya Abuja is a no man's land. Anything goes.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Jorussia(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
kunkelhanspeter:
Igbo people again
We wicked
this nor be tribe matter.the landlord is a control freak.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Exceed15: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Laughable
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by greggng: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
This is a mere joke ..no agreement is like this . No agreement will.warrant a landlord to go inside your house a park your load ...
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Angelfrost(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nor be everywhere person dey collect house abeg!

At least this Werey didn't hide his madness... He spelled it out in black and white! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Duchessree(f): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
I will run from my life grin grin grin
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Duchessree(f): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
I will run for my life grin grin grin
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by DaveOnuoha92(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
Slayar:
This is slavery,for an apartment someone will pay for.

Anyways,if you want to rent an apartment in Ibeju-lekki ,hit me up.

400k total package- Self contain

800k total package -2 bedroom

Tiles,water and security for both apartments.
Wanted to see canoe amongst the full package 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by lebron7(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
Slayar:

Are you am agent?
Got anyone around yaba?
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by slowice(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
Omo I cannot can abeg
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
Slayar:

apart from 4,5 and 6... The terms and conditions are ok... Pple don't realize house maintenance is key and anyhow pple shouldn't be allowed to stay in an apartment for security reasons...
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Originalsly: 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
Only buying from the landlord's shop is out of order... but even so ... one can buy outside if he has no intention of renewing the lease.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
Slayar:

buying from landlord haba that one isn't gud too ooo
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Slurity(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
IT CAN ONLY BE AN IGBO LANDLORD. THESE PEOPLE USE ANYTHING THEY HAVE BETTER THAN YOU TO OPPRESS
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by ehilove123(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
it is well
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Jacobx007: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
In case u don't understand Hausa ...Here is what El-Rufai said. Just in summary...

1. That he started a project as governor of kaduna state where he proposed a Muslim-muslim ticket ( gov & deputy) and he succeeded. Claiming it was the first time during his tenure that both the gov, deputy, SSG,chief of staff and commissioner of finance were all Muslims .

2. That no christian will ever be a governor or deputy in kaduna state( the newly inaugurated governor and the deputy are Muslims).

3. He claimed that yes, some christians voted for them, but at best they can only benefit from schools , health care, employments and all but will never taste any top government position in the state.( Note kaduna state comprises of kaduna south 99% christians, Kaduna central 40% christians, 50% muslims and kaduna North 90% Muslims).

3. That during campaigns they lie to the christians that they are not after religion but competence , however they consider religion first.

4. That the Muslim community should support the new governor such that after this 4 yrs, he will run another 4 yrs, then they bring in another set of Muslims ( gov. & deputy).

5. That haven't succeeded in kaduna , he was amongst those that insisted it will work pan Nigeria( presidency & vice). Hence they held a meeting that they will only support a southern candidate that must pick a Muslim as running mate of which PBAT fit in. He clearly said he is not a fan of BAT. But he only supported him when BAT agreed to pick up a northern Muslim as running mate.

6. The plan is that no christian will ever taste presidency or vice presidency in Nigeria and thus will clearly show everyone that the country belongs to the Muslims.

7. He clearly mentioned Peter Obi, being a Christian can never win the presidency in Nigeria. That the guy was making noise everywhere but now he is quiet and cannot do anything .

8. He said he is optimistic that BAT will reward him for what he has done for him and he doesn't need to do any work again, claiming he did so much to ensure that BAT won the election on a religious basis.

9. He told the Muslim community that, yes he may be out as a governor but he is still working because his assignment is yet to be accomplished until the Muslims take over the whole country.

10. Are you in shock
The guy said all that and more in Hausa boldly and he was greatly applauded for his bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Noblegraphix20(m): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Abeg ops make i see the picture of the apartment. I want to see how luxurious the house is.
Nawa ooo.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by princeade86(m): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
Slayar:

where for ibeju lekki.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by danzaki63: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
See strigent clauses !!!!! But when they want to rent your own, they wont sign Ordinary Agreement. I have stop giving them apartments, is better i leave it empty than to give it to them. The headache from their tenancy is not worth it. is this agreement or Slavery and from an Educated person for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Oluromantic: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
rainmoredays:
KNOWLEDGE may empower you, it is BLESSING that will position you.
Deep
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by kemika8989(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
DatNaijaGuy:
You want are looking for an apartment and the landlord gives you this rules and regulations, will you still rent that apartment?
Can you cope with this rules as a tenant?

for this same Nyanya wey I dey God forbid
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by nairalanda1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
The rules are somewhat reasonable...but that one that says you must always buy from madam landlord's shop...okay o.....
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Adewale1603(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
Terms and conditions
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by DearGorgeous(f): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
DatNaijaGuy:
You want are looking for an apartment and the landlord gives you this rules and regulations, will you still rent that apartment?
Can you cope with this rules as a tenant?

These are written agreement. Wait for the unwritten ones when you eventually pack in.

Do you know the type of race you'll pick? That one wey be say, if you dey run am, the back of your leg will be touching the back of your head.

One more thing, please... Make sure you don't turn back for any reason.

The landlord must have escaped from Yaba Left, to have penned down such gibberish!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by DEBUU: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
This Landlord na fuel subsidy promax. Hahahaha
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Emeka71(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Skiborobo:
I can't allow my boyfriend stay here. I dey craze angry
No way.
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Lanre1st(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
Yes, I can

As far as they are ready to abide with my own rules and condition
Re: Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
House never finish for naija. Na this type of landlord dey call efcc for his tenants do that dem go run leave 10 months rents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos / Excel College School Building Collapses In Lagos (Photos) / Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.